**** Maria's Official Social Media Thread **** - Page 121 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 30th, 2013, 02:02 PM   #1801
country flag Asanty

Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future
Re: **** Maria's Official Social Media Thread ****

Idk why, but I feel Basic instinct vibes looking at this pic.
Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 30th, 2013, 04:06 PM   #1802
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Jessica is the new camilla? jaja, now she is always with her at the events

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2013, 04:30 PM   #1803
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsondan View Post
I wonder if I am the only one who has absolutely no clue what this reference is, or what it has to do with Maria.
that photo is from tennisuninverse.com they are connected to comedy central.....aha...oh, yeah...this explains it all.... http://www.tennisuniverse.jp/tournament_news/
Old Oct 30th, 2013, 08:23 PM   #1804
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Maria does get invited to cool parties, doesn't she .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2013, 08:26 PM   #1805
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

She's back hitting the ball . So happy.
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2013, 05:37 PM   #1806
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

She is with juan

Quote:
Today was a real team effort. Someone forgot to tell Didi that Halloween is over.

Old Nov 2nd, 2013, 08:09 PM   #1807
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

I dont get it
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2013, 08:37 PM   #1808
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy. View Post
I dont get it
Shirt color too similar to pumpkin color? Plus orange and black is somehow the first color association that I have to Halloween

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2013, 08:38 PM   #1809
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Oh oK I guess that what she means. I was looking for skulls or other sort of halloween paraphernalia LOL
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2013, 04:31 AM   #1810
country flag Asanty

Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future

Lol, I am not native speaker, but I got it instantly, Russian way of thinking
Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2013, 05:25 PM   #1811
country flag Cecig

Quote:
Love this picture as the sun is going down.

Old Nov 3rd, 2013, 06:24 PM   #1812
country flag BadgerM

BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold

I feel like a Doubting Thomas, but . When she said back on court, I assumed that meant something involving groundstrokes, serves, volleys, etc. It seems like she is just doing fitness work. Also, the Brisbane site still hasn't confirmed her and only has Serena, Azarenka and Lisicki.
BadgerM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2013, 06:28 PM   #1813
country flag Cecig

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadgerM View Post
I feel like a Doubting Thomas, but . When she said back on court, I assumed that meant something involving groundstrokes, serves, volleys, etc. It seems like she is just doing fitness work. Also, the Brisbane site still hasn't confirmed her and only has Serena, Azarenka and Lisicki.
She is hitting

Old Nov 3rd, 2013, 06:40 PM   #1814
country flag Fiercepova
WG

Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadgerM View Post
I think spiceboy has made a thread about Maria officially enters Brisbane. He is normally a reliable source.
Old Nov 5th, 2013, 08:40 AM   #1815
country flag shaktincredible

shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold

Maria replied me on twitter

my life is complete now

(fyi: i'm the one who post sugarpova on Borobudur temple)

SUICIDE title : prague 2009, Moskow 2010, Paris 2011
FITD title : Stuttgart 2012
shaktincredible is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote