Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2 - Page 28 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Nov 3rd, 2013, 04:13 PM   #406
country flag oliverdescants

oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

Wow. Go ahead. Just try to beat her. When are people in the U.S. going to start carrying her matches! Meanwhile, congratulations to Team Halep!
oliverdescants is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 3rd, 2013, 04:14 PM   #407
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

6 titles in 5 months, this week she could even win without playing her best, which makes it even more impressive

I am so happy she finally got there mentally, because she's always had the game, but that's just impressive

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!  
Old Nov 3rd, 2013, 04:16 PM   #408
country flag MikBs

MikBs has a reputation beyond repute MikBs has a reputation beyond repute MikBs has a reputation beyond repute MikBs has a reputation beyond repute MikBs has a reputation beyond repute MikBs has a reputation beyond repute MikBs has a reputation beyond repute MikBs has a reputation beyond repute MikBs has a reputation beyond repute MikBs has a reputation beyond repute MikBs has a reputation beyond repute

so so so so happy for Simona she deserves so much this title, no one more than her deserved this (but in the first set I thought she would have lost, considering how she was playing and how stosur was playing...)
MikBs is online now View My Blog!  
Old Nov 3rd, 2013, 04:17 PM   #409
country flag mido1988

mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of

i can’t believe what she did
i thought that she gave up and never comes back
but she made me like an idiot again
and they say she is weaponless
die haters at least she has a brain idiots
what a great girl ..
enjoy vacation princess .. we will have a lot of fun next year
mido1988 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 3rd, 2013, 04:21 PM   #410
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

Now enjoy your holiday, Simona !!

Last edited by Hartson : Nov 3rd, 2013 at 04:26 PM.
Hartson is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 3rd, 2013, 04:24 PM   #411
country flag Falcon7x

Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice

Now she has to plan a good calendar for next year, resting between tournamentes and she canl become number 4 or 5. I think I saw her thigh bandage in first set.
Falcon7x is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 3rd, 2013, 04:52 PM   #412
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

Bravooo . Hope she never stops .

And f*ck all the haters and retards.

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 3rd, 2013, 05:09 PM   #413
country flag scrumm

scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all

Simona esti fantastica! No words!
scrumm is online now View My Blog!  
Old Nov 3rd, 2013, 05:15 PM   #414
country flag soimu

soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all

This girl brought so much happiness to a lot of people this year.
NICULESCU----- Olaru Dinu A.Bogdan
soimu is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 3rd, 2013, 05:27 PM   #415
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to Si Si Simona.
Old Nov 3rd, 2013, 05:30 PM   #416
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna. View Post
Congrats to Si Si Simona.
We miss him
Old Nov 3rd, 2013, 05:35 PM   #417
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not missing him/her tbh

Anyway, look at that:
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 3rd, 2013, 06:40 PM   #418
country flag Raddu

Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice

Anyone knows where Simona will start her 2014 Brisbane or Auckland ?
Raddu is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 3rd, 2013, 06:48 PM   #419
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raddu View Post
Anyone knows where Simona will start her 2014 Brisbane or Auckland ?
Hopefully Brisbane

Quote:
Originally Posted by dencod16 View Post
A Halep fan talking about Arrogance, have you seen how Halep carries herself on court.
NeKo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 3rd, 2013, 06:56 PM   #420
country flag Hartson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
I'm not missing him/her tbh
It's strange. he is so nice
Closed Thread