Vero Cepede Royg - Page 17 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 15th, 2013, 12:16 AM   #241
country flag Chilenaitor

Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future
Re: Vero Cepede Royg

Lost in the Final..
Chilenaitor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 2nd, 2013, 02:37 PM   #242
country flag pregunta

pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light

doubles title with perez in caracas.
today singles final against pigossi
vamos vero!!!
top 200 again?

...MOLINERO...IRIGOYEN...
...DUARTE... PODOROSKA...
...PELLA...VEGA...

Veronica Cepede Paula Ormaechea Monica Puig
pregunta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2013, 03:38 AM   #243
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

She won! Congrats Vero! I'm happy to see her close out the season on a positive note. Her ranking will climb back up to around #185 when Mondays rankings are released
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2013, 07:09 PM   #244
country flag LegionArgentina

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute

Yes she will be back into the top 200

*Peng*Tanasurgarn*SuarezNavarro*Duarte*Martic*Ryba rikova*
*Irigoyen*Botto*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*Tow nsend*

*Kurata*Gamiz*Perez*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
.Podoroska.Bonardi.HaddadMaia.PerezRojas.Gonzalez.
*Furlanetto*Goncalves*Pigossi*AlvarezTeran*DuqueMa rino*
LegionArgentina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2013, 08:15 PM   #245
country flag pregunta

pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossCourt~Rally View Post
She won! Congrats Vero! I'm happy to see her close out the season on a positive note. Her ranking will climb back up to around #185 when Mondays rankings are released
is her season over? or she is planning to play any 25k in mexico or brasil?

...MOLINERO...IRIGOYEN...
...DUARTE... PODOROSKA...
...PELLA...VEGA...

Veronica Cepede Paula Ormaechea Monica Puig
pregunta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2013, 07:13 PM   #246

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pregunta View Post
is her season over? or she is planning to play any 25k in mexico or brasil?
She's not on the entry lists for the upcoming 25k's in Mexico. The entry list for the 25k in Mata De Sao Joao, Brazil will be out later this week
Old Nov 17th, 2013, 09:09 PM   #247
country flag Juarito

Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of

I assume Vero is not playing any other official tournament this year. This week she's playing Bolivarian Games in Peru and then she starts her preseason training with her new coach, former ATP player Ramon Delgado.
Juarito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2013, 12:32 AM   #248
country flag Chilenaitor

Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future

maybe she will play the 25K in Brasil and after 25K in Chile?
Old Nov 18th, 2013, 02:18 PM   #249

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juarito View Post
I assume Vero is not playing any other official tournament this year. This week she's playing Bolivarian Games in Peru and then she starts her preseason training with her new coach, former ATP player Ramon Delgado.
I had no idea Ramon was her new coach Awesome! I think it's always a plus to have a coach that was a successful player on tour. Ramon would have been even more successful if it weren't for his numerous injuries

GL Vero!
Old Nov 19th, 2013, 11:29 AM   #250
country flag LegionArgentina

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute

Great news about the new coach. I have no idea at all.

*Peng*Tanasurgarn*SuarezNavarro*Duarte*Martic*Ryba rikova*
*Irigoyen*Botto*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*Tow nsend*

*Kurata*Gamiz*Perez*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
.Podoroska.Bonardi.HaddadMaia.PerezRojas.Gonzalez.
*Furlanetto*Goncalves*Pigossi*AlvarezTeran*DuqueMa rino*
LegionArgentina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28th, 2013, 03:25 PM   #251

Update: Vero has signed up for the 25K in Bertioga, Brazil the week of Dec 16th
Old Nov 28th, 2013, 09:35 PM   #252
country flag Chilenaitor

she will play Santiago $25.000 week before that! i go to see the tournament all days so i will meet she! reports and more maybe pics..
Old Nov 30th, 2013, 02:33 PM   #253

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilenaitor View Post
she will play Santiago $25.000 week before that! i go to see the tournament all days so i will meet she! reports and more maybe pics..
Awesome! I'm anxious to see what Ramon can do for her game
Old Dec 13th, 2013, 08:25 PM   #254

Vero is into the finals of the 25K in Santiago, Chile with a 7/6 6/4 win over Daniela Segual

Next Up: The #1 seed Maria Irigoyen... GL!

Btw, she's also into the doubles final with Irigoyen
Old Dec 13th, 2013, 10:49 PM   #255
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute

Great week in Santiago! Won the doubles title and hopefully should win the singles too. Seems like the perfect start to her new partnership with Ramon, which is of course AMAZE
Hayato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote