<3 <3 <3 Gotcha! The Official DimiPova Thread <3 <3 <3 - Page 18 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 30th, 2013, 10:19 PM   #256
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: <3 <3 <3 Gotcha! The Official DimiPova Thread <3 <3 <3

I am going to go with my girlfriend Maria winning Wimbledon at 17 years old in 2004. That was a tremendous effort.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/ten...#ixzz2jFKUNa93
Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
exacly as mine )
So....he thought that while he was with Serena, or it just occurred to him almost ten years later.....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 31st, 2013, 06:19 PM   #257
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsondan View Post
I am going to go with my girlfriend Maria winning Wimbledon at 17 years old in 2004. That was a tremendous effort.

So....he thought that while he was with Serena, or it just occurred to him almost ten years later.....
he used to be just a friend of Serena, like Masha was a friend of Andy Roddick. It's journalists who think that if two people are noticed walking around the city they are definitely sleeping together...

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

33 WTA titles , including 13 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2013, 05:34 PM   #258
country flag riff

riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all

yes, Serena was dreaming about it, but the black heart would have none of it.
riff is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2013, 11:40 PM   #259
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsondan View Post

I am dead!!!

um, honey, when your girlfriend (he so wants to emphasize this BTW, subtly but he always puts it in front) won Wimby, you were what? 13 yrs old?? Sure you watched WTA then... um, for other reasons than tennis.
Old Nov 2nd, 2013, 04:08 AM   #260
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Bulgarian Press asked Ivanovic about Dimipova jaja

http://www.btv.bg/shows/shouto-na-sl..._i_tenisa.html

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2013, 04:48 AM   #261
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

What did she say exactly?
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2013, 04:50 AM   #262
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Ana said Sharapova plays very well &whatever happens in her private life only helps her on the court

Old Nov 2nd, 2013, 12:25 PM   #263
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

the fuck is that?
Old Nov 2nd, 2013, 12:40 PM   #264
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollPova View Post
the fuck is that?
A Bulgarian journalist asked Ivanovic whether she had played against Sharapova since she started dating Dimitrov, and whether Maria was playing better or worse. Ana said that Maria played very well, and that what happens in her private life helps her on the court (I'm guessing she means a positive thing in her private life, like a new boyfriend).
Old Nov 2nd, 2013, 01:28 PM   #265
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieIWillKnow View Post
A Bulgarian journalist asked Ivanovic whether she had played against Sharapova since she started dating Dimitrov, and whether Maria was playing better or worse. Ana said that Maria played very well, and that what happens in her private life helps her on the court (I'm guessing she means a positive thing in her private life, like a new boyfriend).
that's what happens when I don't read 2 posts above me

Thanks though
Old Apr 28th, 2014, 03:55 PM   #266
country flag masha122

masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all

from grigor's twitter account

Grigor Dimitrov ‏@GrigorDimitrov 3 min
No,you did it! #Madrid #selfie pic.twitter.com/sOnnZ2TASY

26/06/2013 the cursed wednesday in wimbledon and tennis
history

Danceney is back !!!
masha122 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2014, 04:26 PM   #267
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

Old Apr 28th, 2014, 04:30 PM   #268
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Maria and Grigor

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2014, 05:25 PM   #269
country flag Cecig

They are too cute, the best couple.

Old Apr 28th, 2014, 07:38 PM   #270
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote