The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013 - Page 228 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 31st, 2013, 12:59 AM   #3406
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013

If you want a larger pic, click this,

roddo1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 31st, 2013, 06:29 AM   #3407
country flag MaSha7

MaSha7 is just really nice MaSha7 is just really nice MaSha7 is just really nice MaSha7 is just really nice MaSha7 is just really nice MaSha7 is just really nice MaSha7 is just really nice MaSha7 is just really nice MaSha7 is just really nice MaSha7 is just really nice MaSha7 is just really nice

With Jessica Paré
MaSha7 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2013, 06:56 AM   #3408
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

I have never heard of this Jessica Pare. I will have to look her up.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2013, 08:43 AM   #3409
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by roddo1234 View Post

Magnificent Maria
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2013, 10:31 AM   #3410
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

her hair, make up, nails, dress

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2013, 01:42 PM   #3411
country flag goldenguy
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice

Too much time on my hands: Jessica Pare is a Canadian actress starring in the American TV series Mad Men, and seems to be best known for "Zou Bisou Bisou", http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXoILGnHnvM

Certainly cute, Maria looks kind of bored with it.
goldenguy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2013, 01:51 PM   #3412
country flag heavyhorse

heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute

Maria looks very nice there.
heavyhorse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2013, 01:52 PM   #3413
country flag heavyhorse

heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
You bitches stealing all my tumblr edits without crediting me
I jest, that's what they're there for
Those are yours?
Good job!
heavyhorse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2013, 02:06 PM   #3414
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2013, 04:05 PM   #3415
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

roddo1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2013, 04:51 PM   #3416
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Maybe Jessica is the new Camilla

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2013, 10:15 PM   #3417
country flag JeMa

JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of

Maria practicing today, I'll try and put up picture, she looked healthy to me.
Old Nov 1st, 2013, 04:04 AM   #3418
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeMa View Post
Wait, did you have a chance to see her practice? Whom she was hitting with? Any new team members?
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2013, 08:13 PM   #3419
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by roddo1234 View Post

was that willem dafoe in drag?
malarkist is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2013, 08:16 PM   #3420
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeMa View Post
And the pic?. You have a video of the practice?

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote