Laura Robson: The Silver Medal Years 2012- - Page 111 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 31st, 2013, 07:06 AM   #1651
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Laura Robson: The Silver Medal Years 2012-

Thomas Hogstedt is apparently confirmed as Wozniacki's new coach

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 31st, 2013, 09:00 AM   #1652
country flag Play_Suspended
Finding a cure for double-faultitis

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

Yeah just saw that, damn. Thought he would be a perfect fit, not sure who else is out there to get too excited about? I mean there's Sven, but I'm not sure if that's too close to the Adidas set up she's had and perhaps she needs something different? He is a very good coach tho...
Old Oct 31st, 2013, 11:06 AM   #1653
country flag Lloy4dAustin

Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light

maybe thomas was waiting for her answer while laura was touring around south america,after several weeks,he have to accept caro's invitation because laura is still touring...
================================================== ================================================== ================
Lloy4dAustin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2013, 02:16 PM   #1654

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

Highly doubt that, plenty of ways to stay in communication. Obviously just fancied Caro over Laura, or Laura wasn't interested in the first place.
Old Oct 31st, 2013, 02:43 PM   #1655
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

If I was a high profile coach I wouldn't touch Wozniacki with a barge pole. Too many daddy issues and a stubbornness to change. Laura would have been a much more suitable choice for him.

I guess Sven is the only high profile coach left in the running?

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2013, 03:02 PM   #1656

Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play_Suspended View Post
Highly doubt that, plenty of ways to stay in communication. Obviously just fancied Caro over Laura, or Laura wasn't interested in the first place.
just kidding by saying that,lol
wondering how long we have to wait to know her new coach
================================================== ================================================== ================
Old Oct 31st, 2013, 03:08 PM   #1657
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawson. View Post
If I was a high profile coach I wouldn't touch Wozniacki with a barge pole. Too many daddy issues and a stubbornness to change. Laura would have been a much more suitable choice for him.

I have to agree... She got to world #1 by her defensive style of playing... Now she's suddenly gonna change after all these years? Doubt that.
Old Oct 31st, 2013, 03:25 PM   #1658
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Quote:

Yes, it looks like it.
guichard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2013, 03:41 PM   #1659
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

Well like may have said Sven still available but I was thinking of other high profile coaches that also free like Paul Annacone, Heinz Günthardt, Antonio Van Grichen, Michael Mortensen, Nigel Sears or Sergei Demekhine I think one those will be an good pick as well

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Trey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2013, 11:45 PM   #1660
country flag KeysisGOAT

KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future

Quote:

Caro can pay more.
KeysisGOAT is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2013, 12:31 PM   #1661
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Vote Laura! pretty hard group she's been placed into.

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=618657
Old Nov 5th, 2013, 08:17 PM   #1662
Royals.

Quote:
Back at training in London today! Excited to get the preseason going. Thought I'd share one last photo of my holiday. #backtowork
Hmmm no coach has been mentioned yet though...
Old Nov 6th, 2013, 10:46 AM   #1663

Mile is Stosur's coach now,so who will be laura's?how long we have to wait
Old Nov 11th, 2013, 09:14 AM   #1664

Any bets as to when we'll hear anything about the coaching situation? With a lot of the young guns including Genie and Sloane looking for coaches atm will be interesting to see who ends up with who. Not that this is a decision that should be rushed, but would be good to get it sorted to have a proper off season together.
Old Nov 11th, 2013, 09:32 AM   #1665
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Play_Suspended View Post
Any bets as to when we'll hear anything about the coaching situation? With a lot of the young guns including Genie and Sloane looking for coaches atm will be interesting to see who ends up with who. Not that this is a decision that should be rushed, but would be good to get it sorted to have a proper off season together.
I was thinking the same thing. Sloane will announce it next week according to Cronin, Genie's " new coach" is Saviano.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
guichard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote