Go Go Paula Ranger! - Paula Kania Cheering Thread - Page 32 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 12th, 2013, 01:44 PM   #466
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Paula Kania thread

6:1 7:5 against Kasatkina.
Now Gavrilova or Ivakhnenko
Caipirinha Guy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 16th, 2013, 11:04 AM   #467

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.itftennis.com/procircuit/...erid=100085625
Coach name: nobody

Lost to Ivakhnenko closely and also closely to Kuznetsova/Stosur.
Now she will play 25.000$ Casablanca, 50.000$ Taipei, 125k WTA Taipei and 25.000$ Zawada. Good luck.
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 09:03 PM   #468

Casablanca, 25.000$, red clay

Singles, seeded 3
1R: Anna-Giulia Remondina 6:0 6:4
2R: Masa Zec-Peskiric

Doubles (with Valeria Solovyeva), seeded 1
1R: bye
QF: Evtimova/Tomova
Old Oct 29th, 2013, 03:07 PM   #469

In Casablanca won doubles and reached QF in singles.
Now Taipei 50.000 won first round singles in doubles.
In singles now opponent from top100, Dinah Pfizenmaier...
Old Oct 30th, 2013, 09:55 AM   #470
country flag Landon92

Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold

And she won pretty easily, 6-3 6-2

Well done, first top100 win?
Landon92 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2013, 10:16 AM   #471

second, beat Stephanie Foretz-Gacon one year ago.
Old Nov 1st, 2013, 10:05 AM   #472

A final beating Pfizenmaier, Rus and Barbieri in straights.
What's more impressive is that she's done it with having no coach since Roland Garros!
Old Nov 1st, 2013, 10:54 AM   #473
kiriosh.

kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamUla View Post
What's more impressive is that she's done it with having no coach since Roland Garros!
Maybe she finally found one.
Old Nov 1st, 2013, 10:42 PM   #474

They describe her in Taiwanese media as "Polish Beauty Sister Ka Niya"
Old Nov 2nd, 2013, 10:29 AM   #475

61 63 in the final with Diyas!
Biggest title in her career

Old Nov 2nd, 2013, 11:20 AM   #476
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future

Big congrats on her win!
That was quite unexpected but she has made regular progress since a year or two and is now steady enough. Well deserved

Le forum francophone d'actualité tennistique,
mais pas que !
www.lespacetennis.com
Jerem is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2013, 12:50 PM   #477
country flag rafa52

rafa52 is a name known to all rafa52 is a name known to all rafa52 is a name known to all rafa52 is a name known to all rafa52 is a name known to all rafa52 is a name known to all rafa52 is a name known to all rafa52 is a name known to all rafa52 is a name known to all rafa52 is a name known to all rafa52 is a name known to all

Report from my friend in Taipei whom I told to go see the final:

"Just like golf, the audience is shy and afraid to do or say anything wrong.
Most spectators are kids and staff, and a Japanese umpire who speaks Chinese vocabs..
One adult showed up with big lense... So we got about two people that look remotely like tennis fans

Kania is a star, I m glad I came
"
rafa52 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2013, 01:25 PM   #478
country flag fouc

fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute

is he a tennis fan, can he comment on the actual match?
fouc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2013, 01:59 PM   #479
country flag rafa52

rafa52 is a name known to all rafa52 is a name known to all rafa52 is a name known to all rafa52 is a name known to all rafa52 is a name known to all rafa52 is a name known to all rafa52 is a name known to all rafa52 is a name known to all rafa52 is a name known to all rafa52 is a name known to all rafa52 is a name known to all

Photo 1 Photo 2
Photo 3

The impressions of the match were that Paula was a much superior player from the very beginning. She was sending her balls low over the net with pace while Diyas was moonballing. Forced Diyas into making many errors. Overall it was NID from the beginning.

If she makes it into the WTA tournament this week I might get better pics. The courts made it difficult to get anything too great.

Last edited by rafa52 : Nov 3rd, 2013 at 05:17 PM. Reason: added pics
rafa52 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2013, 09:49 AM   #480

Paula won her first match against Ankita Raina.
FQR against Ekaterina Bychkova.
From tomorrow all the matches will be streamed.