Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2 - Page 26 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 31st, 2013, 09:13 PM   #376
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartson View Post
Hmm.. strange serving )
Simona just practiced her service today. She risked very much both first and second service, that's why she had so many aces and winning services but also many DF's.
Advertisement

Old Oct 31st, 2013, 09:15 PM   #377
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

BTW, why did Simona say that serve is her best shot ? )
Hartson is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 31st, 2013, 09:18 PM   #378
country flag mido1988

mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hmm.. strange serving )
hhhhh ,, i was watching on streaming site with low quality and missed some parts of the match so i could be wrong .. but she had some aces and good serves forced Svitolina to lose points ,, comparing with yesterday and the too many breaks to her serve that’s kind of improvement

Last edited by mido1988 : Oct 31st, 2013 at 09:23 PM.
mido1988 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 31st, 2013, 09:19 PM   #379
country flag Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
BTW, why did Simona say that serve is her best shot ? )
Did she really say that? IIRC she said it's her BH in new heaven.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 31st, 2013, 09:21 PM   #380
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Simona View Post
Did she really say that? IIRC she said it's her BH in new heaven.
http://www.wtatennis.com/players/pla...e/simona-halep
Old Oct 31st, 2013, 09:23 PM   #381
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That's not true. Her favorite shot is the backhand. She said it many times, never trust WTA's profiles, they misspelled her coach's name months ago.

PART-TIME POSTER
NeKo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 31st, 2013, 09:23 PM   #382
country flag Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Old Oct 31st, 2013, 09:26 PM   #383
country flag Hartson

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeKo View Post
That's not true. Her favorite shot is the backhand. She said it many times, never trust WTA's profiles
Yeah.. Probably it is an old info. I saw that even in 2010 )) May be Simona has changed her opinion
Old Oct 31st, 2013, 09:31 PM   #384
country flag Setsuna.

What they wrote about Barthel...

Quote:
Strengths are mental game, serve and movement

So yeah, never trust WTA's profiles.

Old Oct 31st, 2013, 09:41 PM   #385
country flag Evan86

Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Simona View Post
What they wrote about Barthel...

So yeah, never trust WTA's profiles.
Evan86 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 1st, 2013, 05:59 PM   #386
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
Exclamation Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

Fuuuuuuck . If Pironkova takes Stosur in the decisive (and Samantha wins in 3), Simona will get Stosur in the semifinals

Go Pironkova (for Vesnina to qualify) or Stosur in 2 at least (for Simona to get Ivanovic).

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69
Nightcrawl3r is online now View My Blog!  
Old Nov 1st, 2013, 09:50 PM   #387
country flag mido1988

mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of

very excited about semi final against ana

i like both of them but of course simona more
Old Nov 2nd, 2013, 03:26 PM   #388
country flag Iaco

Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all

Is the match broadcasted in Romania...the guys on the official site are saying it is but i was not able to find any information about that
Iaco is online now View My Blog!  
Old Nov 2nd, 2013, 04:11 PM   #389
country flag mido1988

awful serving of simona .. no first serve at all

simona wasn’t that bad on ana’s serves games

seems that the surface is not good for simona .. hope she come back
Old Nov 2nd, 2013, 04:17 PM   #390
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Simona's ball just seems to die off on this court. Can't get any pressure going from the baseline.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread