Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2 - Page 25 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 30th, 2013, 11:53 PM   #361
country flag noname29

noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

Bravo Simona . Vika has won only in three sets , Simona won in two, but the world is still not satisfied . You can say that Vika was physically and mentally tired .. lol I forgot.. Simona never gets tired . As I have said many times, it has problems with high balls , that's because you have to hit at shoulder height , and must use more strength.. moreover find yourself two meters behind the back . These balls high and deep, make many problems in physical terms when you have 168 cm. Quality strikes is weaker, from here wine mistakes and momentary lack of focus. In addition Cornet defended very well, and has a diversified game, used many times top spin, slices, lobs, drops. I do not know what can be done differently in front of players like Errani, Peneta, Cornet. Can only work on the physical, the shoulder and back muscles.. anyway complains of back pain, what was expected taking into account that it is the first year it play so much tennis.
noname29 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 31st, 2013, 12:19 AM   #362
country flag mido1988

mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeKo View Post

Thank you Simona!!
is there another official profile of simona beside this page ?

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Simona...16818021694652

i mean the profile who had this recent activity not the fan page itself cause i know and follow it
mido1988 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 31st, 2013, 01:01 AM   #363
country flag Evan86

Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mido1988 View Post
is there another official profile of simona beside this page ?

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Simona...16818021694652

i mean the profile who had this recent activity not the fan page itself cause i know and follow it

No, Simona doesn't have a Facebook profile, she said so in an interview a few days ago. That profile that you mention is the work of one of her fans posing as her.
Evan86 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 31st, 2013, 10:03 AM   #364
country flag mido1988

mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan86 View Post
No, Simona doesn't have a Facebook profile, she said so in an interview a few days ago. That profile that you mention is the work of one of her fans posing as her.

that is so weird .. cause the posts are as if simona says especially the posts after matches and tournaments ... this is kind of cheating i think

and simo has to own an official page to communicate with her fans From time to time
Old Oct 31st, 2013, 10:03 AM   #365
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan86 View Post
She has a private profile. That one liked the page, but she only accepts her family, all the photos posted on the fake page are stolen from there. It can be found on Mlendea's friends list.

PART-TIME POSTER
NeKo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 31st, 2013, 10:52 AM   #366
country flag mido1988

NeKo

could you bring the link ?
Old Oct 31st, 2013, 10:57 AM   #367
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute

It's her personal profile, if I post it here probably she'll be bombed with friend requests and messages. Just search for Andrei Mlendea, enter his facebook and go to friends, there search for Simona Halep. She is on his friends list. That's her private profile, as I said, she only accepts her family and friends.

https://www.facebook.com/andrei.mlendea/friends

PART-TIME POSTER
Old Oct 31st, 2013, 11:10 AM   #368
country flag mido1988

Thanks very much friend .. just want to see her profile .. i will not bother her
Old Oct 31st, 2013, 11:55 AM   #369
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle de Jour View Post
I haven't seen her in her first two matches this week unfortunately and it seems like she's not very happy with the surface, but still manages to win with top 30 players. Even though she's the first one to qualify for the semis. Hope she can improve with Svitolina & sweep over her opponent in the semis, whoever that might be. Hai Simono!
+1

Missed out on both matches, but delighted to see her still routining opponents.

Svitolina should be no problem as long as she takes this match seriously.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 31st, 2013, 12:35 PM   #370
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
all the photos posted on the fake page are stolen
It is her not official page ?
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Simon...694652?fref=ts
Hartson is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 31st, 2013, 02:15 PM   #371
country flag NeKo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartson View Post
No, she doesn't have an official page. That is a fan pretending is her. He steals the photos from her private profile. Some messages from 2012 are translated using Google Translate

PART-TIME POSTER
Old Oct 31st, 2013, 08:36 PM   #372
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
Exclamation Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

Quote:
No, she doesn't have an official page. That is a fan pretending is her. He steals the photos from her private profile. Some messages from 2012 are translated using Google Translate
I saw posts from the beginning of 2012 and 2011 that support you saying but I thought maybe the admin conceded it to Simona in time.

If that's not the case , it's pretty sad to steal photos and also pretend to be someone you're not by posting in her name : "Just got this pic from the Sofia's party, how do we look?" , "dissapointed after loss in China but happy with the way i'm playing tennis." and a lot of Messages like this one.

:|

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #85 - W: Vero Beach, Astana, Antalya I ('14); TT-d: #96 - W: Astana, Landisville w/ Palin6o, Zawada w/ traddles ('14); RUP: Beinasco, Prague w/ Crux S, Contrexeville ('14);
Suicide: #33 - W: New Haven; RUP: Acapulco ('14); FITD: #8 - W: Rome, Baku ('14)
Nightcrawl3r is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 31st, 2013, 09:28 PM   #373
country flag NeKo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrawl3r View Post
I saw posts from the beginning of 2012 and 2011 that support you saying but I thought maybe the admin conceded it to Simona in time.

If that's not the case , it's pretty sad to steal photos and also pretend to be someone you're not by posting in her name : "Just got this pic from the Sofia's party, how do we look?" , "dissapointed after loss in China but happy with the way i'm playing tennis." and a lot of Messages like this one.

:|
It happened the same thing on Twitter. There was someone pretending it's her, acting like her, then he/she deleted the account. I'm sure it's not her and probably she is not happy about it. It impossible to be her cause all the photos are coming from that profile I posted, the photos are added on the pages hours after and some of the posts from 2011 and 2012 are just...strange tbh.

Someone that liked her created the page back in 2011, added photos, posts. Then they took a break because she wasn't that successful and when the success came, he/she started to add posts and photos. They add photos from her personal life to look real.

PART-TIME POSTER
Old Oct 31st, 2013, 09:59 PM   #374
country flag mido1988

good game and good serving today simona

now rest for the semi final battle
Old Oct 31st, 2013, 10:03 PM   #375
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mido1988 View Post
good game and good serving today simona
Hmm.. strange serving )
Hartson is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread