Graphics 4 You - Open for Requests - Page 196 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 31st, 2013, 03:13 PM   #2926
country flag Poiree

Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Graphics 4 You - Open for Requests!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Хлоэ View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post

Old Oct 31st, 2013, 03:18 PM   #2927
country flag Poiree

Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute

Old Oct 31st, 2013, 03:24 PM   #2928
country flag Poiree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claylona View Post
1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFWnid_eB8c
can I get a gif avi of the winning reaction?

2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLsZwHg9l9Q
That close-up of her serve at 3:24 as gif avi too pls

3. And the 2 reactions after last 2 points here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jD5o-xDDY4

Thanks in advance and sorry for so many requests
can you please give me the exact timing for the rest

Old Oct 31st, 2013, 08:23 PM   #2929
country flag Poiree

Andrea Petkovic

Old Oct 31st, 2013, 08:28 PM   #2930
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Poiree can you do me Laura Robson and Eugenie Bouchard collections please?
Old Oct 31st, 2013, 08:37 PM   #2931
country flag Poiree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claylona View Post
1) 14.37-14.43

3) 9.23-9.27
9.32-9.37

...just the close-up
Old Oct 31st, 2013, 08:38 PM   #2932
country flag Poiree

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodyElectric. View Post
Poiree can you do me Laura Robson and Eugenie Bouchard collections please?
Will do, hopefully tomorrow. If not then by the end of next week
Old Oct 31st, 2013, 09:31 PM   #2933
country flag Poiree

^ you are welcome
Old Oct 31st, 2013, 09:42 PM   #2934
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poiree View Post
Will do, hopefully tomorrow. If not then by the end of next week
Thank you! Whenever you can.
Old Oct 31st, 2013, 09:46 PM   #2935
country flag Vikkiri.

Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poiree View Post

Amazing thank you so much, you're the best !!!
Can you resize the first banners for an avi 96*96 thanks mostly with her face
Vikkiri. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2013, 03:32 AM   #2936
country flag jhonathan17

jhonathan17 is a glorious beacon of light jhonathan17 is a glorious beacon of light jhonathan17 is a glorious beacon of light jhonathan17 is a glorious beacon of light jhonathan17 is a glorious beacon of light jhonathan17 is a glorious beacon of light jhonathan17 is a glorious beacon of light jhonathan17 is a glorious beacon of light jhonathan17 is a glorious beacon of light jhonathan17 is a glorious beacon of light jhonathan17 is a glorious beacon of light

plz delete " where is my c-man?" and put " Que paso A.N.K ?" http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/1479/hjwa.png

THANKS
jhonathan17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2013, 06:04 PM   #2937
country flag Poiree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikkiri. View Post
Amazing thank you so much, you're the best !!!
Can you resize the first banners for an avi 96*96 thanks mostly with her face
Old Nov 1st, 2013, 06:07 PM   #2938
country flag Poiree

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhonathan17 View Post
plz delete " where is my c-man?" and put " Que paso A.N.K ?" http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/1479/hjwa.png

THANKS
Old Nov 1st, 2013, 06:56 PM   #2939
country flag Poiree

Laura Robson

Old Nov 1st, 2013, 06:58 PM   #2940
Royals.

Beautiful! Thank you so much!