Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5 - Page 145 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 31st, 2013, 05:40 AM   #2161
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

I cant say I'm thrilled at all with the news. We have never had to deal with this before and I dont like it LOL
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 31st, 2013, 05:58 AM   #2162
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Their next match will be interesting
Old Oct 31st, 2013, 06:19 AM   #2163
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

I just really dont like the idea of them playing and Thomas giving her all this insider info. I cant believe I was naive enough to think their reasons for parting were actually legit.
Old Oct 31st, 2013, 08:46 AM   #2164
country flag LoveMasha2008

LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of

So the interview Thomas gave in Guangzhou was proved pure nonsense. At the moment of break-up, a decent excuse was needed, but I see no need to keep lying in an interview months after they parted ways. I can't help losing some respect for this guy.
Old Oct 31st, 2013, 09:10 AM   #2165
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy. View Post
I just really dont like the idea of them playing and Thomas giving her all this insider info. I cant believe I was naive enough to think their reasons for parting were actually legit.
Well, that's the way it goes, doesn't it? When TH started working with Maria I'm sure that he gave her a lot of insiders info about Li Na as well. Not that I think that it matters that much. These girls have all played each other plenty of times and know each others strenghts and weaknesses already. As for TH and Maria's comments after they parted ways, you can never really count on those type of comments being 100% truthfull. It's all about saying things that will ensure that both come out of it looking good.

Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2013, 09:14 AM   #2166
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Well, that's the way it goes, doesn't it? When TH started working with Maria I'm sure that he gave her a lot of insiders info about Li Na as well. Not that I think that it matters that much. These girls have all played each other plenty of times and know each others strenghts and weaknesses already. As for TH and Maria's comments after they parted ways, you can never really count on those type of comments being 100% truthfull. It's all about saying things that will ensure that both come out of it looking good.
I didnt mind that because it wasnt against Maria
Old Oct 31st, 2013, 10:37 AM   #2167
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

This case I really wonder why did Maria dump him? Knowning her, Wimby loss just could not cause that...maybe it was Hoggy`s decision, he just didnt want to get through another post shoulder injury experience...
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2013, 11:09 AM   #2168
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Meh, pretty disappointed that he'll take Caro under his wing, but oh well. I just hope that this will propel Maria to name her coach quickly as well

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you

Last edited by Tennisvampire : Oct 31st, 2013 at 03:09 PM.
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2013, 11:09 AM   #2169
country flag zigga

zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
This case I really wonder why did Maria dump him? Knowning her, Wimby loss just could not cause that...maybe it was Hoggy`s decision, he just didnt want to get through another post shoulder injury experience...
Yes, I'm wondering that too. But why lie about the reason, I just don't see the point.
But whatever, I don't really care who Caro's coach is, I just want to know who will be Maria's new coach.
And Maria please destroy Caro in your next match
Old Oct 31st, 2013, 12:19 PM   #2170
country flag Sam L
Sunset, Moonrise, Winter

Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by domon17th View Post
Any Mashabators going to AO next year?
I'm going to the finals. Good luck, Maria! Hope to see you there.

Pas de Quatre: Swan Lake, Giselle, The Nutcracker, Coppélia
Sam L is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2013, 12:54 PM   #2171
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
Meh, pretty disappointed that he'll take Caro under his wing, but oh well. I just hope that this will propel Maria to name her couch quickly as well
Hope already next week, Cronin is always right about her.
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2013, 01:46 PM   #2172
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

tbh i don't care about Thomas, somehow i don't like him very much from 1st day
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#42
PAW Rank:#107
FITD Rank:#188.
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2013, 03:11 PM   #2173
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
Hope already next week, Cronin is always right about her.
Yeah, I was actually pretty surprised with the percentage in which all the rumors and tidbits surrounding Maria lately turned out to be correct

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2013, 05:37 PM   #2174
country flag $uricate
Step to this. I dare you.

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute

OMG certain unnamed posters

Continue to spout bullshit, and can't let go...

Do they live in an alternate universe?

I'm beginning to believe that theory that a small percentage of posters here are straight-up psychos.

PopCon 2013.
$uricate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2013, 06:06 PM   #2175
country flag Silas
Unattractive inside

Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute

I wouldn't mind Wozniacki in the Top 5, having tough 3 setter against Maria but always losing at the end
Silas is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote