Michaela Honcova - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 6th, 2013, 05:27 PM   #76
country flag vodnar

vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold
Re: Michaela Honcova

^^ thank battista

QR2: Michaela def. Samantha Murray 7:6(3) 3:6 6:2

Michaela was done 2:5 in first, TB confidently played

edit: elba, was quicker
vodnar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 18th, 2013, 06:58 AM   #77
country flag PomePome

PomePome is an unknown quantity at this point

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater
PomePome is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2013, 07:18 PM   #78
country flag vodnar

vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold

ITF Istanbul, TUR, 25k $, hard

(5)Cristina Dinu (ROU) v (Q)Elizaveta Kulichkova (RUS)
Corinna Dentoni (ITA) v Sofia Shapatava (GEO)
Michaela Hončová (SVK) v (Q)Xenia Knoll (SUI) 1:6 7:5 5:0 ret. Michaela saved 6 MP's
(3)Danka Kovinic (MNE) v Masa Zec-Peskiric (SLO)
Old Oct 30th, 2013, 03:03 PM   #79
country flag vodnar

Michaela Hončová (SVK)-(3)Danka Kovinic (MNE) 6:4 5:7 6:4

Miška was up 5:3 in second, lost 4 games in a row, wasted 3 MP's in the third, but at the end everything went well.
Old Oct 31st, 2013, 12:00 PM   #80
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

TF Istanbul, TUR, 25.000 $, R3

Michaela Hončová (SVK) lost (Q)Elizaveta Kulichkova (RUS) 62 36 26
Old Nov 6th, 2013, 08:21 AM   #81
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Equeurdreville, FRA, 25.000 USD, hard, R1

(8) Michaela Hončová - (q) Jessika Ponchet (FRA) 6-4, 6-4
Old Nov 7th, 2013, 02:55 PM   #82
country flag elba

$25,000 Equeurdreville (FRA), R2

(8) Michaela Honcova (SVK) d. (Q)Paula Cristina Goncalves (BRA) 26 63 63
Old Nov 12th, 2013, 06:56 PM   #83
country flag elba

Zawada, 25.000$, 1.round
Michaela Honcova (SVK) d. (Q)Justine Ozga (GER) 57 76(4) 63
Old Nov 14th, 2013, 02:19 PM   #84
country flag elba

Zawada, 25.000$, 2R
Michaela Honcova (SVK) lost (3) Katerina Siniakova (CZE) 75 57 36 after 75 52
Old Nov 14th, 2013, 02:20 PM   #85
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

wasted at least 3 MPs
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14th, 2013, 02:40 PM   #86
country flag elba

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SARITA View Post
wasted at least 3 MPs
ok, in first set from 45 to 75,
yes 3 MP and 52 in second set was an advance of 2 breaks
Old Nov 14th, 2013, 07:26 PM   #87
country flag vodnar

Michaela she is so up and down .
Thus is definitely nothing more with the AO quali
Old Jan 21st, 2014, 10:55 AM   #88
country flag PomePome

PomePome is an unknown quantity at this point

who can give news of Michaela Hončová? She did it well during one year and a lot of persons were surprised of her.
She has now so bad results that she looks like living professional tennis world.
PomePome is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2014, 01:23 PM   #89
country flag vodnar

Empire Slovak Open $75k

QR1: Michaela def. Nina Zander(GER) 6:4, 6:7(5), 6:1
Old May 7th, 2014, 06:49 PM   #90
country flag vodnar

Michaela in poor form

Last edited by vodnar : May 7th, 2014 at 06:58 PM.