Tipping 218 Fed Cup final 2013 | China wins the round, Croatia 2013 FC tipping winner - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 31st, 2013, 11:50 AM   #1
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute
Tipping 218 Fed Cup final 2013 | China wins the round, Croatia 2013 FC tipping winner

TIPPING FEDERATION CUP

Welcome to the final round of Tipping Federation Cup 2013!

HOW TO PLAY

First of all, you have to sign-in and specify the team you'll play for. If you have played before, you don't have to sign-in again, unless you'd like to play for another team. New players can choose to join one of the existing teams (listed below), or select any other country. There are no restrictions regarding the number of players per team.

You do, however, have to sign-in before the start of the first match if you'd like to play for an existing team as a new player. If you are a bit late, you can still play, but for some country that still has no players representing it. Changes of team choices are possible until the start of the competition. You can switch teams as the season goes, but you will be able to transfer to an existing team only if committed members of that team state that they don't object you joining in.

ENTRY LIST at the moment looks like this:

AUSTRALIA: AYUMI-GOAT, Buitenzorg, hessie
AZERBAIJAN: HawkAussie, randy72391
CHINA: Zenith.
CROATIA: ma re
FRANCE: *Jean*, Djezonfly
GERMANY: Emrys, Frederik
GREECE: hellas719, Hakon, come on lena
ISRAEL: ronim1
JAPAN: longtin23
NETHERLANDS: Sasja, Wrongagain
POLAND: JustPetko, Beesley, Barktra
RUSSIA: Хлоэ, F4CU
SERBIA: BlackPanther., Igorche, DJDVD
SLOVAKIA: Hapsara
USA: KittyTennis, Vaxey, goOudinUSA

Tipping is like Tennis Tipping but different. You don't play other people and you don't have to tip the score which makes it an easier game to play. Everyone can play!

Playing Tipping is very easy. I will post the schedule and then you just tip who you think will win.

e.g If the schedule was...
Ivanovic vs Sharapova
V. Williams vs S. Williams

This is how you would tip...
Ivanovic
V. Williams

We play only main draw singles matches and only "live" matches, so when one team gets to 3 points and wins the tie, we don't count any matches played later on.

If there's 1 point played in a match then the match counts (walkover or a pre-match retirement doesn´t count).

Deadline for posting your tips is until the scheduled start of the match in question, so check this info due to time zones etc.

DO NOT edit your post. If you want to change your picks do it in a new post. Edited posts will make all your picks invalid. Also, don't quote your earlier post when changing picks. Just write what you are changing in a new one.

SCORING

Fed Cup finals: 6 points per correct tipp + 1 per each guess of the number of sets played

After all the matches of the day are played, we'll sum up all the points earned by the players of each team and divide by the number of players who played that day for the team. So for example, a sum of points earned by 4 players of some team during the day, will be divided by four to give the team's score.

Scores from each Fed Cup weekend will count towards the end of season team winner, but will also be taken to form continuous, 52-week team rankings. So each season the points earned last year have to be defended. Points earned during Fed Cup weekends will not count for your individual tipping rankings (points earned playing tournaments). Fed Cup rankings and race standings can be found in the Games >>> Tipping section of the forum, along with all the rules.

For current STANDINGS (as well as info on how much each team is DEFENDING in this round) and the latest 2013 RACE RANKINGS go HERE.

THE FINAL TIE

In Cagliari, Italy
Italy vs. Russia

Matches will take place on the 2nd and 3rd of November. Complete Order of play will be posted here as soon as it is available.

Have fun and good luck!

Last edited by ma re : Nov 3rd, 2013 at 10:49 AM.
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 31st, 2013, 12:01 PM   #2
country flag DJDVD

DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tipping 251: Fed Cup final 2013

In for Serbia
DJDVD is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2013, 12:06 PM   #3
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJDVD View Post
In for Serbia
As the rules above state, you'll be allowed to play if none of the Serbian team members object you joining the team. Welcome aboard
Old Oct 31st, 2013, 03:08 PM   #4
country flag randy72391

randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute

Let's go Azerbaijan YAY!
Old Oct 31st, 2013, 03:14 PM   #5
country flag DJDVD

DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
As the rules above state, you'll be allowed to play if none of the Serbian team members object you joining the team. Welcome aboard
I already played for Serbia last time
Old Oct 31st, 2013, 03:16 PM   #6
country flag ma re

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJDVD View Post
I already played for Serbia last time
Oh yeah, you're right, I've checked the R2 thread now. Let me update the entry list then
Old Oct 31st, 2013, 08:34 PM   #7
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

In for USA.

Bally
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2013, 01:33 AM   #8
country flag Zenith.

Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute

In for China!
Nastia Mona Venus

R.I.P. Bally - you will always be remembered
Zenith. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2013, 07:02 AM   #9
country flag ma re

Re: Tipping 218: Fed Cup final 2013

Welcome Zenith.

I updated the entry list and corrected the error - forgot we always count FC as one event throughout the year
Old Nov 1st, 2013, 12:48 PM   #10
country flag ma re

FED CUP DAY 1 ORDER OF PLAY

FINAL

Italy vs. Russia
Cagliari, outdoor clay, starting time 12:30 CET

R. VINCI vs. A. PANOVA
S. ERRANI vs. I. KHROMACHEVA
Old Nov 1st, 2013, 12:50 PM   #11
country flag ma re

Vinci 2-0
Errani 2-0
Old Nov 1st, 2013, 08:32 PM   #12
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tipping 218: Fed Cup final 2013 | D1 OOP in post #10

Vinci 2-0
Errani 2-0

Bally
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2013, 08:49 PM   #13
country flag DJDVD

Vinci 2-0
Errani 2-0
Old Nov 1st, 2013, 09:00 PM   #14
country flag randy72391

randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute

Vinci 20
Errani 20
Old Nov 1st, 2013, 10:25 PM   #15
Effy
God gave us Rock'n'Roll

Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute

Vinci 2-0
Errani 2-0

Belinda Benčič Poova Legend Sarin Flavietta Tati Agatha Vinas Devilsova Ajde
Effy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote