Les articles sur Aravane - Page 17 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 11th, 2013, 07:33 AM   #241
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Les articles sur Aravane

I knew the french medias wrote craps, lies about her and her relationships with her father. The fact she felt some racist issues against her from the fft is something I trust easily. They had been very mean to Marion while she is "french", but Aravane is a muslim and from Iran roots. The medias make hatred against Islam and Muslims growing up and in France it is awful. Arsalan is not a bad father, if not she wouldnt be training with him again, he loves her and Thank God she knows who's the best for her. I really hope she'll come back strong in Australia, she can do it . You 'll see how the incompetent fft will beg her to come back and play fed cup. No, she shouldnt, they dont deserve it at all. Focus on your single career Aravane and be happy

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 13th, 2013, 10:37 AM   #242
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future

http://www.leveil.fr/sport/Tennis-Ar...mP0_Po.twitter

New pics about Aravane. She's practicing in a village close to Retournac, which is Marion's village : Aurec sur Loire.

Aravane with her sister and sister's team in Polignac :

Last edited by Lighter : Oct 13th, 2013 at 10:45 AM.
Lighter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2013, 03:03 PM   #243
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

Merci pour l'info, j'espere u'elle va pouvoir revenir et redevenir competitive non parce que depuis le depart de Marion c'est pas la joie avec le tennis feminin français, les filles s'y croient alors qu'elles sont loin du niveau requis (ça vaut pour toutes cornet, mladenovic et garcia)

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2013, 04:00 PM   #244
country flag Kipling
Kaptain of Kool

Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the info. Glad to see Aravane back on the court.

AravaneCaravan's tennis blog: http://thearavanecaravan.wordpress.com
'
Kipling is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2013, 09:06 PM   #245
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future

More here : http://www.zoomdici.fr/actualite/Ten...id132650.html?

Apparently, Aravane left Mouratoglou academy in order to work with family. She will have a protected ranking for Australian Open 180. And she practices in Aurec sur Loire and not in Saint Etienne, despite her love for her hometown.

Lighter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2013, 01:31 PM   #246
country flag Kipling
Kaptain of Kool

Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute

It's good that she will have a protected ranking for the Australian at least. Hopefully she can qualify and get on the right path again. I really want to see her back at the top where she belongs.

'
Old Oct 17th, 2013, 04:51 PM   #247
country flag MarkNL

MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute

Allez Aravane

Arvidsson - Stosur - Lisicki - Kuwata - Nara - Krajicek - Bertens - Rus - Hogenkamp - Schoofs - Kerkhove - Burger - Giorgi - Larsson - Ishizu - Rezai - Diatchenko
MarkNL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2013, 06:20 AM   #248
country flag DollyRose
GOTHIC LOLITA

DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute

I read somewhere on the Forum that she had a medical problem that had caused her to gain a lot of weight. I hope she can get that taken care of and get back to playing good tennis!
Old Nov 15th, 2013, 06:40 PM   #249
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

Allez Aravane, come back strong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollyRose View Post
I read somewhere on the Forum that she had a medical problem that had caused her to gain a lot of weight. I hope she can get that taken care of and get back to playing good tennis!
Yes, that's true...it's due to hormones IIRC. I read in an article during RG.

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Pliskovas _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2013, 10:45 AM   #250
country flag Tylane

Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of

Aravane was in visit at the Mouratoglou academy last week with Martina Hingis. (Source: Patrick M said it on twitter).
I don't know if it means she plans to work again there, or with Hingis...
Tylane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2013, 11:08 AM   #251
country flag Alizé Molik
Championne de Wimbledon 2013

Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute

c'est surement une bonne nouvelle ca. je crois encore en elle, si elle peut rester saine pour plus que quelques semaines elle pourrait revenir au top 100 au moins.
Old Nov 24th, 2013, 07:43 AM   #252
country flag Tylane

Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of

Le problčme c'est son physique et son entourage. Je ne suis pas sűre qu'elle ait trouvé de nouveau un équilibre en revenant vers son pčre.
Bref je lui souhaite de revenir mais il y a du boulot !!!
Ŕ mon avis, elle aurait du prendre un coach sérieux et revenir s'entraîner sur Paris dans une structure stable et pro (StEtienne d'aprčs ce qu'elle dit c'est limite), et surtout, faire une trčs gros travail physique.
Tylane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2013, 08:53 PM   #253
country flag DollyRose
GOTHIC LOLITA

DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute

How do I go about getting posts translated? I'm sorry I can't speak French
Old Dec 1st, 2013, 03:29 PM   #254
country flag Kipling
Kaptain of Kool

I use this: https://translate.google.com/?hl=en&tab=wT

Either paste the link or copy and paste the text you want translated, and select the buttons for the source language and the language you want it translated into.

It's not perfect, but should allow you to get the general idea.

'
Old Dec 2nd, 2013, 10:23 PM   #255
country flag DollyRose
GOTHIC LOLITA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aravanecaravan View Post
I use this: https://translate.google.com/?hl=en&tab=wT

Either paste the link or copy and paste the text you want translated, and select the buttons for the source language and the language you want it translated into.

It's not perfect, but should allow you to get the general idea.
Oh thanks so much for telling me about that! I will definitely use it