According to ESPN journalist, Sharapova and Dimitrov are dating - Page 97 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 21st, 2013, 06:08 PM   #1441
country flag V-MAC
blurring the lines between the real and the fake

V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute
Re: According to ESPN journalist, Sharapova and Dimitrov are dating

Old Oct 21st, 2013, 06:16 PM   #1442
country flag crescentmoon

crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-MAC View Post
I guess that does explain why he completely bent over in two for Grigor after winning the first set
No, no, no, I'm not saying that. What I was trying to say was about the rumors only. Probably they came from the way European men greet each other at the net. It's just traditional in Europe but in the U.S. people look at it different.
crescentmoon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2013, 06:52 PM   #1443
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstition View Post
It's not a big deal there. In fact, men used to kiss each other on the lips in Russia. I've seen old Soviet footage. It was also done at a Davis cup match and Tursunov was embarrassed because we knew how it would be taken due to the spreading influence of American/British attitudes.

It's ironic that Russia used to be a place where men would kiss but now they're one of the most ridiculously anti-gay cultures. It's OK to express affection, apparently, as long as there is no desire attached.
and what exactly is wrong with such behaviour?
showing affection is a natural human instinct, which has nothing to do with sexual urges or orientation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Sharapova is so popular her owns fans have haters.
madmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2013, 07:39 PM   #1444
country flag Fuzzylogic

Fuzzylogic has much to be proud of Fuzzylogic has much to be proud of Fuzzylogic has much to be proud of Fuzzylogic has much to be proud of Fuzzylogic has much to be proud of Fuzzylogic has much to be proud of Fuzzylogic has much to be proud of Fuzzylogic has much to be proud of Fuzzylogic has much to be proud of Fuzzylogic has much to be proud of Fuzzylogic has much to be proud of

Quote:
I don't know where these gay rumours surrounding Benoit originated from
Just being silly, though I think the rumours about he and Wawrinka came from the fact that they're always together lol
Fuzzylogic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 10:19 AM   #1445
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No, he's dating Tursunov. I don't even know why I'm making fun of Tursunov, is one of the only ATP players I've met and talked to Now I really think he was actually flirting with me back then

“If you’re a human being walking the earth, you’re weird, you’re strange, you’re psychologically challenged" - Phillip Seymour Hoffman
NeKo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 10:38 AM   #1446
country flag Pops Maellard
Quiche

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't know where these gay rumours surrounding Benoit originated from
Don't know about Benoit (I sure would LIKE him to be gay though ). What do you make of this pic? Stan looks excited unless he has something in his pocket .

Quote:
Originally Posted by crescentmoon View Post
These rumors about he and Dimi have been around a while,
Oh to be a fly on the wall while that was going down .

But seriously what? I've never even seen a photograph of Paire and Dimitrov together outside a match situation .

This is getting way OT now .
Pops Maellard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 04:49 PM   #1447
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Paire and Waw in GM on TF

Adrian. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 05:14 PM   #1448
country flag Rest Maria!

Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pops Maellard View Post
Don't know about Benoit (I sure would LIKE him to be gay though ). What do you make of this pic? Stan looks excited unless he has something in his pocket .
Stan is so ripped? I always had the impression that he's a bit plump.
Rest Maria! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 06:16 PM   #1449
country flag V.e.s.W

V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by crescentmoon View Post
I don't think 2 guys hugging and kissing are a big deal in Europe. They use it as a form of greeting each other.
Daniela Hantuchova
Serena Williams
V.e.s.W is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 06:30 PM   #1450
country flag V-MAC
blurring the lines between the real and the fake

V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pops Maellard View Post
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 06:41 PM   #1451
country flag serenaboo

serenaboo is a name known to all serenaboo is a name known to all serenaboo is a name known to all serenaboo is a name known to all serenaboo is a name known to all serenaboo is a name known to all serenaboo is a name known to all serenaboo is a name known to all serenaboo is a name known to all serenaboo is a name known to all serenaboo is a name known to all

The guy is a beard for sharapova she is taller than he is, and she has broader shoulders than him and a more masculine build she is also a beard for him as well
serenaboo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2013, 05:09 PM   #1452
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

What is your most memorable moment watching sport?

I am going to go with my girlfriend Maria winning Wimbledon at 17 years old in 2004. That was a tremendous effort.

such a cutie!

What is your favourite song and film of all time?

I don't have one song in particular. I'll go with the Notebook for my favourite movie. I really like it.

full interview here:
GRIGOR DIMITROV: Agassi is my dream partner and watching girlfriend Sharapova win Wimbledon is my top sporting moment
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/ten...ing-Court.html

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

CWTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2013, 06:34 PM   #1453
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

I can't believe Grigor's favourite film is the notebook he is not helping the rumours
Old Oct 30th, 2013, 07:03 PM   #1454
country flag Halepsova

Halepsova has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWTennis View Post

I am going to go with my girlfriend Maria winning Wimbledon at 17 years old in 2004. That was a tremendous effort.

such a cutie!

I don't have one song in particular. I'll go with the Notebook for my favourite movie. I really like it.

full interview here:
GRIGOR DIMITROV: Agassi is my dream partner and watching girlfriend Sharapova win Wimbledon is my top sporting moment
What?
I remember he used to say his favourite player was Serena. That match wasn't supposed to be his memorable moment. Now I lost a lot of respect to this guy. The way he paints himself to be Pova's asset is disgusting.

And before you jump on me for trolling. This post isn't about Pova. It's about how he could change his storyline. I can't.
Old Oct 30th, 2013, 08:27 PM   #1455
country flag HRHoliviasmith

HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWTennis View Post

such a cutie!

full interview here:
Oh grigor. To think that I used to love you.
HRHoliviasmith is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote