~Petra Martic~ - Page 293 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 30th, 2013, 07:48 AM   #4381
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~Petra Martic~

A few officials walking on court now, assessing the conditions.
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 30th, 2013, 07:52 AM   #4382
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Btw, Schmiedlova, who awaits the winner of this match, double bageled Begu today
Old Oct 30th, 2013, 08:03 AM   #4383
country flag ma re

People walking by the court - now they all have umrellas
Old Oct 30th, 2013, 08:04 AM   #4384
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

There is a stream for this match? Should've checked this thread earlier.

Court surface still looks quite wet. Also people putting away some stuff that was still on court so I guess we're in for a longer break.
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2013, 08:08 AM   #4385
country flag ma re

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
There is a stream for this match? Should've checked this thread earlier.

Court surface still looks quite wet. Also people putting away some stuff that was still on court so I guess we're in for a longer break.
I'm afraid so too. As for the stream, there wasn't any from this court yesterday, which led me to believe that the info of this court being covered with a camera was false. That's why I didn't even check to see if there is any stream today and missed like 6 games I could've watched
Old Oct 30th, 2013, 08:25 AM   #4386
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

They were just checking how slippery the court is - probably that means that the rain has stopped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
I'm afraid so too. As for the stream, there wasn't any from this court yesterday, which led me to believe that the info of this court being covered with a camera was false. That's why I didn't even check to see if there is any stream today and missed like 6 games I could've watched
I missed almost two full sets. But better to find the stream late than never.
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Old Oct 30th, 2013, 08:29 AM   #4387
country flag Natural Joe

My stream died...does it work for you?
Old Oct 30th, 2013, 08:33 AM   #4388
country flag Natural Joe

The stream for the other court still works and people are drying that court right now.
Old Oct 30th, 2013, 08:39 AM   #4389
country flag ma re

My stream was gone too, but it seems to be back again.
Old Oct 30th, 2013, 08:40 AM   #4390
country flag Natural Joe

Yep, it's back. Nobody on court atm...
Old Oct 30th, 2013, 08:48 AM   #4391
country flag ma re

Courts are pretty much turning into ponds and if you take into account that it's almost 6 PM in Nanjing (and that it's nearly November) it wouldn't be surprising to see this match delayed for tomorrow.
Old Oct 30th, 2013, 09:30 AM   #4392
country flag Onslow

Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of

too bad she missed 4 matchpoints...
Onslow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2013, 09:55 AM   #4393
country flag ma re

The good thing is that it's Wednesday - even if the match gets delayed for tomorrow and goes the distance, no one will play 2 singles matches in a day.
Old Oct 30th, 2013, 10:57 AM   #4394
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

Delayed until tomorrow...
Old Oct 30th, 2013, 11:01 AM   #4395
country flag ma re

Same court, around 8 AM CET, followed by her doubles QF.