*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4. - Page 288 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 27th, 2013, 11:31 PM   #4306
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh yeah i guess View Post
Redfoo was on Australian TV earlier this morning and one of the presenters asked him about Vika and I think I switched channel in shock.

What did the presenter ask him?
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 28th, 2013, 12:10 AM   #4307
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

I swear it was something about a possible marriage. Redfoo just about jumped out of his seat.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 03:34 PM   #4308
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
You probably have to delete the colon at the end of the link but even then it takes you only to the homepage and not to the text - so here's the full link to the Russian version which I translated and posted: http://vk.com/vika_azarenka?w=wall-3...ce9a170c18d174

I don't have the original language text though, sorry.
That is one of the most bizarre articles/interviews I've ever read (even though I'm sure a lot of lost in the multiple translations). Perhaps she's been keeping the severity of the back problem to herself until the YEC?

Y'all said she was hurt at the YEC so I definitely think she's hurt, but I also definitely think that her personal relationship is hurting her tennis. The Rainbow Peasant strikes me as a guy who needs his partner all the time, and him not being able to leave Australia due to the X-Factor is probably making him needy. I wouldn't be surprised if he's constantly texting/calling her and essentially sidetracking her. Perhaps there are ultimatums about their relationship floating around.
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 04:31 PM   #4309
country flag OnlyTennis

OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh yeah i guess View Post
Redfoo was on Australian TV earlier this morning and one of the presenters asked him about Vika and I think I switched channel in shock.
...do you have any idea where I can see that?
OnlyTennis is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 06:08 PM   #4310
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

SAP Sports ‏@SAPsports
@SAPanalytics provide insight into how players serve when under pressure (30-40) & when not (40-0) at the #WTAChamps

Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 06:46 PM   #4311
country flag Natural Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyTennis View Post
...do you have any idea where I can see that?

Who is making up these rumors anyway.

Already looking forward to the GM thread.
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 08:46 PM   #4312
country flag OnlyTennis

OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all

Oh, this rumors... ...but also
OnlyTennis is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 10:48 PM   #4313

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute

I will say this, he handled that quite well.
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 10:51 PM   #4314
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You probably have to delete the colon at the end of the link but even then it takes you only to the homepage and not to the text - so here's the full link to the Russian version which I translated and posted: http://vk.com/vika_azarenka?w=wall-3...ce9a170c18d174

I don't have the original language text though, sorry.
Help me understand this lol. Is this a fan website? So are the people writing this fans? (eg. the text underneath the pop up)
ozza is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 11:15 PM   #4315
country flag Natural Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
Help me understand this lol. Is this a fan website? So are the people writing this fans? (eg. the text underneath the pop up)
Yeah, as far as I know it's a Russian fan website. Apparently this article/interview has been published in L'Equipe and they (the fanpage) translated it into Russian for their website (no idea where the English version comes from though - I also checked the L'Equipe website for the original interview but couldn't find it). From my experience this fan website is pretty reliable when it comes to that stuff so I wouldn't doubt the legitimacy of the interview (how much of the original content has been lost in translation is another question of course).
Old Nov 2nd, 2013, 10:33 AM   #4316
country flag Natural Joe

Looks as if no exhibitions are planned for Vika this off season? I think that's a good thing.
Old Nov 3rd, 2013, 04:25 PM   #4317
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

OMG I was looking through my past year lists in Sexysova's favorite vs. hates threads and Vika was in my top five dislikes back around 2008-2010 . I knew I didn't use to like her but I didn't remember actually hating her. I wrote that she had a "bitchy attitude" .

The first time I remember actually liking her was that Stanford final against Ma$ha but the time I really started to warm to her was around 2011 when I thought she had a chance to win the AO (a year early ) after those Williams matches. And then I got to REALLY like her at the US Open 2011 against Reehanna, and then she become my fave (besides Ági who wasn't playing and then retired) after US Open 2012. It's interesting how Williams brings out the best in her for me.

ATP: Novak Djoković

Crazy Frenches! Gilles Simon | Alizé Cornet
iGOAT is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 3rd, 2013, 05:22 PM   #4318
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Looks as if no exhibitions are planned for Vika this off season? I think that's a good thing.
Yes agree, just some holiday away from tennis and then training would be best i think.
garwe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 3rd, 2013, 06:21 PM   #4319

Quote:
Originally Posted by iGOAT View Post
OMG I was looking through my past year lists in Sexysova's favorite vs. hates threads and Vika was in my top five dislikes back around 2008-2010 . I knew I didn't use to like her but I didn't remember actually hating her. I wrote that she had a "bitchy attitude" .

The first time I remember actually liking her was that Stanford final against Ma$ha but the time I really started to warm to her was around 2011 when I thought she had a chance to win the AO (a year early ) after those Williams matches. And then I got to REALLY like her at the US Open 2011 against Reehanna, and then she become my fave (besides Ági who wasn't playing and then retired) after US Open 2012. It's interesting how Williams brings out the best in her for me.
This is the exact opposite of me with Vika. I started liking her when was a junior. Interestingly, I remember livescoring her junior USO 2005 matches and seeing Szavay on the boards too.
Old Nov 10th, 2013, 04:23 AM   #4320
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all

I wonder where will she start training off season? Doha again?
Great to seeing her travelling around having fun. But I have a sense that she is losing a bit of focus on tennis. Esp the way she ended the season before injury citing lack of motivation. Hope she will get back on track.

Btw federer played one of the best matches yesterday against del Potro in a very long time. It shows that when he wanted it much he could still produce the goods. But tonight against nadal is a hard one though.
joshum is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread