Polona Hercog Cheering Thread vol2 - Page 73 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 11th, 2013, 07:01 AM   #1081
country flag Gaz.
Amazing Member

Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Polona Hercog Cheering Thread vol2

5-5*
Advertisement

Old Oct 11th, 2013, 07:01 AM   #1082
country flag Gaz.
Amazing Member

Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute

*5-6
Old Oct 11th, 2013, 07:09 AM   #1083
country flag Gaz.
Amazing Member

6-6

Just saved 3sps.
Old Oct 11th, 2013, 07:20 AM   #1084
country flag Gaz.
Amazing Member

6-7(4) 0-0

Nara double faults to give mini-break back to Polona. Polona loses the next point then doublefaults twice to lose the set. SMH. That is peak Polona fuckery truly.
Old Oct 11th, 2013, 07:28 AM   #1085
country flag Gaz.
Amazing Member

6-7(4) *2-0

Second set repeating itself.
Old Oct 11th, 2013, 07:36 AM   #1086
country flag Gaz.
Amazing Member

6-7(4) *3-1
Old Oct 11th, 2013, 07:42 AM   #1087
country flag Gaz.
Amazing Member

6-7 3-2*

The same story as in the first set.
Old Oct 11th, 2013, 08:26 AM   #1088
country flag RU90

RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of

Polona blatantly tanked the last game of the match, hitting double-faults and conceding quick errors.
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 03:27 PM   #1089
country flag Gaz.
Amazing Member

Osaka QF: (wc) Nara def. Hercog 7-6 2-6 6-1

And Polona withdrew from Luxembourg, so this is the end of the season for her
Old Oct 16th, 2013, 02:06 PM   #1090
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

She is still in the doubles draw.

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2013, 02:06 PM   #1091
country flag Gaz.
Amazing Member

I saw that yes. They're in the QF after winning a three-setter in R1.
Old Oct 19th, 2013, 12:29 PM   #1092
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute
Tell me she's not injured again

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 02:12 PM   #1093
country flag RU90

RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of

Vote for Polona

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=616857

Top four finish is needed to advance, but Polona is 16 votes behind fourth.
Old Nov 11th, 2013, 02:36 PM   #1094
country flag Gaz.
Amazing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle de Jour View Post

Polona Hercog (Slovenia)

This season: 66
Last season: 80
Win-Loss: 31-15
Prize Money: $188,862

Best performance: Reaching 3rd Round in Beijing (hard) as a qualifier.

Notable victories: Ana Ivanovic (WTA 14) 64 64 in Beijing, R32; Kirsten Flipkens (WTA 14) 63 61 in Quebec City, R32; Dominika Cibulkova (WTA 19) 62 64 in Cincinnati, R64; Klara Zakopalova (WTA 33) 63 46 61 in Nurnberg, R32; Monica Puig (WTA 45) 61 64 in Beijing, R64.
Well, this is our girl's 2013 after all. Hopefully a better 2014 than the start of 2013
Old Nov 12th, 2013, 02:02 PM   #1095
country flag Christork17

Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of

Polona's rankings breakdown for 2013 :

Christork17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote