Erika Hendsel - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 19th, 2013, 08:17 PM   #121
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Erika Hendsel

67(4) 62 63 and Erika is in her first QF

Plays another local player, 26yo Ola Abou Zekry (UNR) for a place in the semis.
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 19th, 2013, 08:22 PM   #122
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

YAYAYAYAY
This is getting ridiculous though
Still, this girl again IMO will be a challenge so lets hope Erika can get through 6 Points up for grabs

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2013, 04:50 PM   #123
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

Lost 46 67(5)
I couldn't follow much but she started the match good, got a 2*-0 lead, had several game points for 3-0 but still got broken. She also got 2*-0 lead in the 2nd set. In the end Erika had 5*-3 30-0, later even a SP (or maybe 2?) but Chokestonia showed up again

Anyway, QF is a good result, GL next week.
Old Sep 20th, 2013, 07:00 PM   #124
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Omg, when I looked, she was leading 50 in the 2nd
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2013, 08:13 PM   #125
country flag Tennisfan06

OMG I left when she only had 3-0.

Seriously, is there a competition between Estonian players about who can blow the biggest lead
Old Sep 21st, 2013, 03:14 AM   #126
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

OMG
Still, not as bad as Eva vs Karen Or Anett vs Adamczak Or Kaia vs Kvitova
Still, I don't get why all Estonians a re chokes Kaia is less now so maybe it's an age thing

Old Sep 24th, 2013, 12:26 PM   #127
country flag chingching

Erika's going to get a ranking
In the 1st Round in Sharm El Sheikh she plays unranked Ashmitha Easwaramurthi, a 24 Year Old Indian Journeywoman who literally wins no matches except a Double Bagel against a Tunisian who Erika wouldn't lose a point to I hope I don't Jinx it
And she will come in with 6 Points Higher than Eva Still, I can't believe she got a 10K QF without playing a ranked player and she should have gotten a SF Nice to see 4 Estonians with Rankings now I am also going to make a thread for Estonian Boys and Men as they are doing well now

Old Sep 25th, 2013, 06:10 PM   #128
country flag Tennisfan06

Erika won 64 62
Ranking, here she comes
Try to win some games against Soylu now
Old Sep 25th, 2013, 06:27 PM   #129
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

The last score I saw was 64 40, great that she didn't choke it off this time
Soylu will be tough.
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2013, 12:05 AM   #130
country flag chingching

I think she can win some games against Soylu but not the match
She also almost made a Doubles Semi, losing 2-6 6-4 10-8
Anyway, if she could get another QF that would be amazing but this has been a solid result for her talent level

Old Sep 26th, 2013, 02:39 PM   #131
country flag chingching

Erika has started against Soylu and isn't doing too badly but she is really struggling on serve
She has not held yet and because she got off to a bad start, although she is holding her own now she is behind on the scoreboard
Also stuffing up a few Deuce points but she has still broken Soylu's last 2 service games and is 2/2 on BPs
Anyway, break now
It's 5*-2 Soylu in the 1st BTW

Just a musing, but I really am still curious how she did so well vs Marcinkevica I mean she must have played amazingly even if Diana was crap She just needs to work on her Depth and she will be getting more ranking points LOL at the fact she's higher than Eva And she could be even higher

EDIT: 2 More BPs for 5-3*
Chokes 1st and the 2nd The true Estonian is coming out
A Double Fault and another BP: Only way she was going to get one
And she loses it again
Now Set Point and because Ipek isn't Estonian has a Brain/Head she takes the 1st opportunity and wins the set Thank god this is Erika and not Anett/Kaia

Last edited by chingching : Sep 26th, 2013 at 02:47 PM.
Old Sep 27th, 2013, 04:55 AM   #132
country flag chingching

Erika lost 6-2 6-1
It was definitely closer in the 1st Set and in the 2nd she had 3 BPs which she didn't take in 2 games and had a few GPs on serve but obviously the experience of Ipek paid off Still, Erika won 40 Points and Ipek won 66 so in that sense it was much closer That's more a 3 and 2 or 3 and 3 scoreline Anyway, let's hope she can do better next week and take advantage of her ranking

Old Oct 1st, 2013, 03:36 AM   #133
country flag chingching

Erika once again gets an easy draw against Chiara Volejnicek And then 8th seeded Deigman
She may even make Top 1000 soon

Old Oct 1st, 2013, 01:58 PM   #134
country flag chingching

Erika lost 6-3 4-6 6-3
Didn't see the match but 6/18 BP is beyond atrocious choking

BTW, why don't players like Birgit play these tournaments If Erika can win a round, she easily can

Old Oct 28th, 2013, 11:42 AM   #135
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Retired in Stockholm qualifying and will lose the ranking for now.
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote