Tereza Mrdeza cheering thread - Page 66 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 27th, 2013, 10:59 AM   #976
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tereza Mrdeza cheering thread

Also a good draw for her in doubles, she is playing with Schmiedlova against Lertpitaksinchai/Plipuech ().

She is playing her singles R1 tomorrow, third match on court B with streaming (match should start around 8 AM CET.
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 27th, 2013, 10:18 PM   #977
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
[5] Garcia vs S. Zheng
Mrdeza vs Kudryavtseva

- pretty much couldn't have gotten a better R1 draw. Alla is not just in a bad form, she lost to Tereza in Moscow qualies this year in three. Make the most of this Tereza!

Good luck, Tereza! A win would be worth 22 points (in addition to the 6 she already has for qualifying). That's not too shabby for someone with her ranking.
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 08:35 AM   #978
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

No streaming after all, Tereza playing very good so far (or Alla is playing really bad, not sure as I don't see what's going on). She made it to a break point in the first service game of Alla, but didn't convert, then served herself to love and got to deuce on the next service game of her opponent. In the 4th game Tereza again strung 3 points in a row but then lost her first one on serve, only to finish it off with the next one. Keep up the good work Tereza!
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 08:43 AM   #979
country flag ma re

Tereza broke in the 5th game, after converting her 2nd break point of the game. AK(47) was 40:15 up in that game.

Mrdeza vs Kudryavtseva *3:2
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 08:52 AM   #980
country flag ma re

Kudryavtseva breaks back to 15 and then serves out to deuce. *3:4
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 08:56 AM   #981
country flag ma re

Tereza broken to love, serving for the set at 3:5. How fast things can change...
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 08:59 AM   #982
country flag ma re

Tereza gets out of trouble (for now) with a break to 15.

*4:5
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 09:04 AM   #983
country flag ma re

Broken to 15 for the first set, 4:6.
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 09:19 AM   #984
country flag ma re

Kudryavtseva totally dominating the start of the second set, first she served a love service game, then broke Tereza's serve to 30 and then held another comfortable service game to 15. By far the worst of Tereza's stats today is her 2nd serve conversion, which is at just 14%, although I'm not sure these stats are totally accurate. Still, it looks bad and I don't see how Tereza can get herself out of this mess. Too bad, it looked like such a nice chance.

4:6, *0:3
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 09:30 AM   #985
country flag ma re

Kudryavtseva goes through with a bagel in the second set. In the final three games Tereza took just 3 points, all in her two service games. She made a total of 5 double faults in the second set, after only firing one in the first, which is indicative, hopefully not suggesting some sort of injury, although that would at least explain this performance. The match lasted only 70 minutes.

T. Mrdeza lt A. Kudryavtseva 4:6, 0:6
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 12:41 PM   #986
country flag ma re

Let's hope she'll at least do something meaningful in doubles, she plays her first doubles match tomorrow on Court 1 around 8 AM CET.
Old Oct 29th, 2013, 08:33 AM   #987
country flag ma re

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
Let's hope she'll at least do something meaningful in doubles, she plays her first doubles match tomorrow on Court 1 around 8 AM CET.
Lost to nobody & neverheardofher 6:3, 6:4

So much for this week.
Old Nov 3rd, 2013, 04:50 AM   #988
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

In Taipei QR1, Tereza Beat I Buryachok 4 and 2
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2013, 06:59 AM   #989
country flag ma re

Good job Tereza! Now take care of Chan and qualify
Old Nov 3rd, 2013, 08:55 AM   #990
country flag ma re

Mrdeza vs Chan is first up on CC tomorrow, starting at 3 AM CET with live coverage available on http://e-tennis.tv