Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2 - Page 20 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 27th, 2013, 06:09 PM   #286
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

Quote:
Courtney Nguyen ‏@FortyDeuceTwits
THERE IS A HOMEMADE SIGN THAT SAYS WE MISS YOU SIMONA HALEP. #turkeylovetennis
Was it one of you guys?
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 27th, 2013, 10:38 PM   #287
country flag Evan86

Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of

Maybe it was Setsuna (now known as Princess Simona)
Evan86 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 27th, 2013, 10:40 PM   #288
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan86 View Post
Maybe it was Setsuna (now known as Princess Simona)

Sadly no. I wish I was living in Istanbul.
I love how Mona Barthel is playing. She's amazing with so much talent. She is so smooth she hits the ball likes she's going through butter. I always love to watch her when she's on fire. She has one of the fastest backhands down the line I've seen in my life. She came up when I was injured, and I don't know her as well but we practiced here together.
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 08:57 AM   #289
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dencod16 View Post
A Halep fan talking about Arrogance, have you seen how Halep carries herself on court.
NeKo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 10:07 AM   #290
country flag mido1988

mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold

when is the draw of sofia guys ?
mido1988 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 10:42 AM   #291
country flag Evan86

Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of

Since the first match is played tomorrow, it should be today.
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 10:49 AM   #292
country flag drg

drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan86 View Post
Since the first match is played tomorrow, it should be today.
yes .

I think is better for her to play Stosur in group stage to avoid playing with Ana and Stosur in semifinal and final in row ...

le: her group is with Kirilenko , Pavlyuchenkova and Cornet.

Last edited by drg : Oct 28th, 2013 at 11:00 AM.
drg is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 11:20 AM   #293
country flag degady64

degady64 is an unknown quantity at this point

"Serdika" group: Simona Halep, Maria Kirilenko, Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Alize Cornet
"Sredets"group: Ana Ivanovic, Samantha Stosur, Elena Vesnina, Tsvetana Pironkova
degady64 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 11:32 AM   #294
country flag mido1988

mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold

good group for simona

but semi and final will be tough but she can do it
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 11:33 AM   #295
country flag Evan86

Hi hi, I love her group, Kiri and Pavs are probably going to get bageled again by Simona
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 11:39 AM   #296
country flag mido1988

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeKo View Post

the beautiful shy princess
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 11:48 AM   #297
country flag degady64

degady64 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by mido1988 View Post
good group for simona

but semi and final will be tough but she can do it
The probably semi: Halep vs Stosur and Kirilenko vs Ivanovici, and the final Halep vs Ivanovici
degady64 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 11:51 AM   #298
country flag Evan86

Quote:
Originally Posted by degady64 View Post
The probably semi: Halep vs Stosur and Kirilenko vs Ivanovici, and the final Halep vs Ivanovici
Pavs beat Kiri in 2 sets in Moscow, I think she will beat her again here. I'm predicting Halep - Ivanovic and Pavlyuchenkova - Stosur, with a Simona - Sam final.
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 12:00 PM   #299
country flag mido1988

Quote:
Originally Posted by degady64 View Post
i think stosur will beat ana like she did in Moscow and get the 1st position in her group ..
may be simona faces ana in semi final .. it will be a good match between them .. i really look forward to it
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 12:47 PM   #300
country flag Iaco

Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all

Im kinda scarred of Ana's forehand...but Simona will play her like she played Stosur on her BH
Iaco is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread