Vika's Photos thread vol.2 - Page 133 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 21st, 2013, 04:34 PM   #1981
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vika's Photos thread vol.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyTennis View Post
Did that, but I can't see the image...
At first you need to upload your pictures onto a image hosting website like ImageShack: http://imageshack.us/

Then click the picture and choose "Share" and copy the link and paste it to the forum. You can always use "Preview Post" option to make sure that links are working and pictures look okay.
Exordes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 21st, 2013, 06:21 PM   #1982
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute

Victoria Azarenka's Facebook: From press today... First match tomorrow... Let's do this.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

http://web.stagram.com/p/571676158446976834_16124782
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 05:00 PM   #1983
country flag Exordes

The 2013 WTA Tour Championships at Istanbul (Round Robin vs Sara Errani)

Last edited by Exordes : Oct 22nd, 2013 at 05:16 PM.
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 05:29 PM   #1984
country flag Exordes

Victoria Azarenka's Facebook
Quote:
WTA Championships - Day 1
Won my match tonight... Tough first set, took me a while to get into it after quite some time off. Play next tomorrow, thanks for the support Istanbul! xx #WTAChamps

Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 05:35 PM   #1985
country flag VIK!

VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of

^ Fast, as usual. Thanks!
VIK! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 07:06 PM   #1986
country flag OnlyTennis

OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all

Thanks for the help Natural Joe and Exordes. Haven't tried that yet (...busy )...but I hope I won't need any help
OnlyTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 08:19 PM   #1987
country flag Exordes

The 2013 WTA Tour Championships at Istanbul (Round Robin vs Jelena Jankovic)

Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 08:34 PM   #1988
country flag Exordes

Victoria Azarenka's Facebook
Quote:
WTA Championships - Day 2
I think it was obvious I was a little mentally tired today. Onto the next one... I play my next match on Friday. Goodnight.. and thanks for the support everybody. xx

Old Oct 25th, 2013, 07:29 AM   #1989
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2013, 05:14 PM   #1990
country flag Exordes

The 2013 WTA Tour Championships at Istanbul (Round Robin vs Na Li)

Last edited by Exordes : Oct 25th, 2013 at 11:00 PM.
Old Oct 26th, 2013, 12:29 PM   #1991
country flag Exordes

Quote:
victoria azarenka ‏@vika7
One last look back at 2013... It's been a great year with a lot of happy memories!
Thank u to everybody for ur support and love!!!
I will always cherish that!!!!! Im out #newstart #nextchapter

http://instagram.com/p/f7GkNNjLem/#

Victoria Azarenka with the Diamond ACES award (and Stacey Allaster)

Last edited by Exordes : Oct 26th, 2013 at 07:04 PM.
Old Oct 27th, 2013, 12:26 PM   #1992
country flag Hyacinth
Only Vika

Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all

Robin Fenlon's Twitter
Quote:
Breakfast with @vika7

Hyacinth is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2013, 08:40 AM   #1993
country flag Exordes

Quote:
Victoria Azarenka
Goodbye Istanbul! Thank you for great memories... Fans here are amazing.. )

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater
Old Oct 29th, 2013, 04:20 PM   #1994
country flag Exordes

Quote:
victoria azarenka ‏@vika7
My friend's idea for a costume for Halloween to get this accessory 🙈🙈🙈😂😂😂 what is ur costume?

http://instagram.com/p/gDpPjeDLbM/#
Old Oct 30th, 2013, 06:22 AM   #1995
country flag Hyacinth
Only Vika

Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all

Quote:
natulek83
Great time with my girlfriends #fun #friends #monaco #greatevening #goodvibe

http://instagram.com/p/gEm61prNP6/
Hyacinth is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote