Ema Mikulcic cheering thread - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 18th, 2013, 08:13 PM   #31
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future
Re: Ema Mikulcic cheering thread

Ema (seed #6) is into the QF at the Budva $10K.

For a spot in the SF, she plays a very talented junior, Jokic. Better than playing the #2 seed, Curovic, who retired against Jokic.

Also, she's into the doubles SF, with Raickovic (#2 seeds). They play an unseeded team for a spot in the final.

Good luck!
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 19th, 2013, 04:48 PM   #32
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

^ Into the doubles final, against the top seeds. Good luck!
Old Sep 20th, 2013, 04:27 PM   #33
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

Ema lost in QF against talented youngster from Bih, Jokic 6-4 2-6 6-3 but she and Raickovic lifted another doubles title, they defeated first seeds in final 6-2 6-2

Great last 4 tournaments in doubles for Ema: two 10K titles, one 25K semi final and one 10K semi final

It looks like she will try to get some points in France next week (25K), good luck to her !
Old Sep 20th, 2013, 07:22 PM   #34
country flag networthy

^ Happy for Ema.

$10K doubles titles are obviously small potatoes but hopefully the results will keep her motivated and inspire her to greater success in singles.
Old Sep 23rd, 2013, 10:19 AM   #35
country flag MKhromachev

MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold

Obviously she is not motivated this week, tops the list of embarassing losses by some margin .. she is going to have a Kubicikova type of career, quarters and semis of 10k tournaments for years and years ..

WWW.TKPOMAK.HR

Academy of Goran Ivanisevic, Petra Martic, Antonio Veic, Mario Ancic, Sanja Ancic, Karen Khachanov, Roman Safiullin, Ksenia Laskutova, Ana Savic, Emma Flood, ...
MKhromachev is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 03:44 PM   #36
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

Bad loss in qualies but she will get chance as LL, opponent in first round is El Tabakh
Old Sep 26th, 2013, 02:10 AM   #37
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladekCRO View Post
Bad loss in qualies but she will get chance as LL, opponent in first round is El Tabakh
and lost 26 67

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2013, 02:17 AM   #38
country flag networthy

^ Eight games won against El Tabakh isn't too bad.

And she won only five against Emmanuelle Salas (who?). So random...
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 12:21 PM   #39
country flag vladekCRO

Surprisingly, Ema decided to play two 50K's in Australia

Her ranking is around #650 and she almost got into MD at first tournament She is first seed in qualifications. It's better for her to play qualifications because she can get 7 ranking points for beating unranked players

$50,000 Bendigo
1QR vs. BYE
2QR vs. Bran (NR): 6-3 6-2
FQR vs. Jovanovic (NR)
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 03:04 PM   #40
country flag Svizac

Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all

Wow these Australian 50ks are really a joke!

If only Konjuh played in Bendigo like she originally intended...
Svizac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2013, 10:51 AM   #41
country flag vladekCRO

FQR vs. Jovanovic (NR): 6-4 6-4

Could have been much easier, but Ema had BP conversion 5/20 Seven points in the pocket, for another ten Ema has to defeat Noppawan LERTCHEEWAKARN (CR 265, CH 149). Tough task for Ema, but she really doesn't have nothing to lose.

Ema tried playing doubles, but unfortunately her partner was young Japanese unexperienced in doubles, so they lost in qualifications. Shame, because Ema has solid results in doubles this year, too bad she couldn't find better partner.
Old Oct 26th, 2013, 11:02 PM   #42
country flag networthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svizac View Post
Wow these Australian 50ks are really a joke!
Mikulcic (#678) is into the MD at next week's Bendigo
Old Oct 29th, 2013, 05:35 AM   #43
country flag networthy

Are you ready for one of the most shocking results of the season?

In R1 at Bendigo $50K, Ema and Nicole Collie (NR in singles, #612 in doubles) beat the top seeds, Lertcheewakarn / Ar. Rodionova
Old Oct 30th, 2013, 02:15 AM   #44
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by networthy View Post
Mikulcic (#678) is into the MD at next week's Bendigo
and beat I. Holland (636) 61 63

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2013, 06:18 AM   #45
country flag networthy

Bombshell!!! Especially that scoreline

Holland reached a CH ranking of 179 two years ago.