Is 2013 One of the worse YEC in history? - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 26th, 2013, 02:44 PM   #31
country flag Young 8

Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is 2013 One of the worse YEC in history?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac47 View Post
It's been a great tournament so far.

Young 8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 26th, 2013, 02:46 PM   #32
country flag Cloud Nine

Cloud Nine is a name known to all Cloud Nine is a name known to all Cloud Nine is a name known to all Cloud Nine is a name known to all Cloud Nine is a name known to all Cloud Nine is a name known to all Cloud Nine is a name known to all Cloud Nine is a name known to all Cloud Nine is a name known to all Cloud Nine is a name known to all Cloud Nine is a name known to all

At least Doha's matches were entertaining BECAUSE of the amount of bullshit. This has just been dull.
Cloud Nine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2013, 02:47 PM   #33
country flag Joana

Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud Nine View Post
At least Doha's matches were entertaining BECAUSE of the amount of bullshit. This has just been dull.
There's some truth to that, yes.
Joana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2013, 02:49 PM   #34
country flag Mike.

Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartson View Post
2009 is the worst by far
In terms of fitness I'd agree with that, but there were some nice matches there - Dementieva vs Venus, Serena vs Kuznetsova, Serena vs Venus, Venus vs Kuznetsova. So in terms of tennis quality 2009 > 2013.
2010 wasn't good in terms of quality - many very one sided results.
2013 YEC is saved by Serena's presence.
Mike. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2013, 02:49 PM   #35
country flag Foxy

Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute

This has not only been one of the worst YEC tournaments, but the entire year has been pretty dismal. I don't know what wrong with the top so-called "Elite" players (minus Serena).

But I have to be honest, NONE of these top players are MOTIVATED for whatever reason, and it's really showing. These top players do NOT want to be out there and you can tell it. I don't know what their coaches and the WTA is gonna do to get these players motivated but they need to do something because NONE of them are playing or acting like Elite players.
Foxy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2013, 02:53 PM   #36
country flag mac47

mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute

Foxy, I was about to remark what a load of steaming bullshit your post was, but then I looked at it again and saw that you had used bold font and purple lettering. I'm impressed and persuaded. Keep it up.
“It's not as if everything revolves around me now that I've won Wimbledon for the second time — as if I'll just sit on my ass at home and send someone to do my shopping for me.” — the lovely and humble Petra Kvitová
mac47 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2013, 02:55 PM   #37
country flag Cloud Nine

Cloud Nine is a name known to all Cloud Nine is a name known to all Cloud Nine is a name known to all Cloud Nine is a name known to all Cloud Nine is a name known to all Cloud Nine is a name known to all Cloud Nine is a name known to all Cloud Nine is a name known to all Cloud Nine is a name known to all Cloud Nine is a name known to all Cloud Nine is a name known to all

Quote:
Foxy, I was about to remark what a load of steaming bullshit your post was, but then I looked at it again and saw that you had used bold font and purple lettering. I'm impressed and persuaded. Keep it up.
Cloud Nine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2013, 02:56 PM   #38
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike. View Post
In terms of fitness I'd agree with that, but there were some nice matches there - Dementieva vs Venus, Serena vs Kuznetsova, Serena vs Venus, Venus vs Kuznetsova. So in terms of tennis quality 2009 > 2013.
2010 wasn't good in terms of quality - many very one sided results.
2013 YEC is saved by Serena's presence.
And people dare to even question Sharapova's relevancy and the way she attracts attention to whenever she plays . If Maria was playing, things would have been different here . Her star factor is just too much to handle .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2013, 02:56 PM   #39
dragonflies

dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by croat_soup View Post
Name the "plenty good matches with incredible points."

Boy, a conversation sure can be riddled with exorbitant debt.
Did you watch all the matches here? I did.

Matches between Li - Jankovic, Serena- Kvitova, Serena - Kerber, Kvitova- Kerber, etc... have plenty of great points, incredible gets, drama,.....

There are thousands of tennis fans in Turkey turned in to watch those matches live, prepared banners, cheered crazily for the players, paying a good chunk from their pockets. And Turkey is not a place where tennis is that popular nor they have that much money to spend.

They are real tennis fans, unlike those who stay home to watch free streams, yet constantly come to bitch about the matches. That's a disgrace. Think you can play better? Go there and play to get the millions dollars instead of staying home sitting flatted butts behind your pc posting bitchy remarks. It's ugly.
dragonflies is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2013, 02:57 PM   #40
country flag Young 8

Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonflies View Post

Matches between Li - Jankovic, Serena- Kvitova, Serena - Kerber, Kvitova- Kerber, etc... have plenty of great points, incredible gets, drama,.....

There are thousands of tennis fans in Turkey turned in to watch those matches live, prepared banners, cheered crazily for the players, paying a good chunk from their pockets. And Turkey is not a place where tennis is that popular nor they have that much money to spend.

They are real tennis fans, unlike those who stay home to watch free streams, yet constantly come to bitch about the matches. That's a disgrace. Think you can play better? Go there and play to get the millions dollars instead of posting bitchy remarks, It's ugly.
Old Oct 26th, 2013, 03:01 PM   #41
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

They are real tennis fans, unlike those who stay home to watch free streams, yet constantly come to bitch about the matches. That's a disgrace. Think you can play better? Go there and play to get the millions dollars instead of staying home sitting flatted butts behind your pc posting bitchy remarks. It's ugly.
Do you actually believe all the shit you wrote?
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2013, 03:02 PM   #42
dragonflies

dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young 8 View Post

That's the best you could come up with?

Coming from you, it's not a surprise.
Old Oct 26th, 2013, 03:04 PM   #43
country flag Young 8

Quote:

Coming from you, it's not a surprise.
Old Oct 26th, 2013, 03:04 PM   #44
dragonflies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Sharapova View Post
Do you actually believe all the shit you wrote?

If there have been any shit, that would have been in your posts with your history of posting stupid garbage. It's a known fact.
Old Oct 26th, 2013, 03:07 PM   #45
country flag Big_Banana

Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

La Ni: hlo Aga. u know who won grand slum titel?
Aga: nope La Ni
La Ni: not u, lel
Aga: nd who baet top ten plaiur? not u, lel
La Ni: ei cri evri tiem
Big_Banana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote