YEC RR: Na Li def. injured Victoria Azarenka 62 61 - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 25th, 2013, 09:00 PM   #136
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: YEC RR: Na Li def. injured Victoria Azarenka 62 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
I am pretty sure Vika was in a lot of pain at Wimbledon, but it was a grand slam and she could get through the match and get to scans to see the exact injury.

Playing on this situation is never smart. No-one gains anything. It's not a match, not many people in the arena will have enjoyed this. Martina Navratilova said as much on UK TV, if you can't play then don't play. This chivalry in "bravely fighting on" is not brave, anyone who thinks so has lost it. Back injuries can be bad, playing through them doesn't make them better.
I remember when Henin was criticised for not finishing AO Final. This happens to every player. This isnt unique to Vika. Its the amount of retirements that make the conversation.
But every player should retire when they're in severe pain and cant play well. They know that
In other sports, like NFL, they wont stop until they cant move
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 25th, 2013, 09:04 PM   #137
country flag mac47

mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry Vika's hurt.

I'm glad Na won. I hope we can see Petra, Na, and Aga bump Vika and Pova down to bottom half of top 10 next year.
To hell with these idiotic ideas that players can "save tennis" and that "the tour needs" any particular player.
mac47 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2013, 09:26 PM   #138
country flag TennisGhost

TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac47 View Post
Sorry Vika's hurt.
Wow, that was unexpected.

Glad to see some people that dislike Vika as a tennis player (I have no problem with that) still can be classy and nice when she's down.

Good job.
TennisGhost is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2013, 09:29 PM   #139
country flag Letigre

Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisGhost View Post
Wow, that was unexpected.

Glad to see some people that dislike Vika as a tennis player (I have no problem with that) still can be classy and nice when she's down.

Good job.
Classy ? Mac47 ? That's a good one

He's a headcase obsessed with Pova/Vika. The lightest thing he usually says about them is how he hates those bitches, and he does it in almost every post, it doesn't matter what the thread is about. He's literally haunted by them

Last edited by Tyrell : Oct 25th, 2013 at 09:36 PM.
Letigre is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2013, 09:37 PM   #140
country flag cn ireland

cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future

Li

Twitter: @NoelDoyle4
cn ireland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2013, 09:47 PM   #141
country flag MaKiri94
#SupportSerbia

MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of

YES YES YES LI NA NA NA!!!

Renka just go to OZ You've had a great year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
And people said this is better that WTA jajaja, any WTa match is better than this clown
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
lol, most WTA matches end in 6-0 6-1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafaspin View Post
You are jar jar binks.

Last edited by MaKiri94 : Oct 25th, 2013 at 10:24 PM.
MaKiri94 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2013, 09:52 PM   #142
country flag tennisphilia

tennisphilia is a splendid one to behold tennisphilia is a splendid one to behold tennisphilia is a splendid one to behold tennisphilia is a splendid one to behold tennisphilia is a splendid one to behold tennisphilia is a splendid one to behold tennisphilia is a splendid one to behold tennisphilia is a splendid one to behold tennisphilia is a splendid one to behold tennisphilia is a splendid one to behold tennisphilia is a splendid one to behold

Azarenka didnt want Caro to play at all. Good win for Li as she is one win away from world no. 3.
tennisphilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2013, 10:54 PM   #143
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox View Post
I remember when Henin was criticised for not finishing AO Final. This happens to every player. This isnt unique to Vika. Its the amount of retirements that make the conversation.
But every player should retire when they're in severe pain and cant play well. They know that
In other sports, like NFL, they wont stop until they cant move
Don't bow to perceived public pressure. No-one really gives a crap about Henin retiring in Australian Open final anymore. You look after your future, it's an individual sport, you play for yourself.

Who actually gained anything from Vika playing on today? Anybody? I can't imagine the crowd was enjoying it much. Vika certainly isn't gaining anything. This wasn't beneficial to anybody.

Vika needs to be looking after herself. Not play on because a couple of journalists might say a couple of things on twitter.
ozza is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2013, 11:07 PM   #144
Eldest

Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute

Azarenka trying to restablish her popularity after all the shit retirements of the year. Still a long way to go.
Na.
Old Oct 25th, 2013, 11:23 PM   #145
country flag Bronx19

Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of

Oh the old injury excuse again. Amazing how that pops up every time she plays like shit.
Bronx19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2013, 11:28 PM   #146
country flag OnlyTennis

OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronx19 View Post
Oh the old injury excuse again. Amazing how that pops up every time she plays like shit.
Did you even watched the match?! You don't have to be a fan to see that she was in pain.
OnlyTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2013, 11:46 PM   #147
country flag Bronx19

Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of

I bet she was. When you're used to winning, losing hurts.
Bronx19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2013, 11:59 PM   #148
country flag Sam L
Sunset, Moonrise, Winter

Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute

Poor Vika, get better Princess.

Pas de Quatre: Swan Lake, Giselle, The Nutcracker, Coppélia
Sam L is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2013, 12:21 AM   #149
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronx19 View Post
Dude she couldn't even freaking move, what are you talking about? I don't like her at all but come on.

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."
Sammo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2013, 12:34 AM   #150
country flag TennisGhost

TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrell View Post
Classy ? Mac47 ? That's a good one

He's a headcase obsessed with Pova/Vika. The lightest thing he usually says about them is how he hates those bitches, and he does it in almost every post, it doesn't matter what the thread is about. He's literally haunted by them
That's why I said it was unexpected.

Very unusual post from him.
TennisGhost is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote