Victoria Azarenka (VIDEOS THREAD) - Page 99 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 24th, 2013, 05:25 AM   #1471
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Victoria Azarenka (VIDEOS THREAD)

Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 25th, 2013, 04:05 PM   #1472
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2013, 07:12 PM   #1473
country flag wagner1912

wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light

wagner1912 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2013, 08:46 PM   #1474
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Old Nov 5th, 2013, 10:57 PM   #1475
country flag wagner1912

wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light

Old Nov 11th, 2013, 07:32 PM   #1476
country flag VIK!

VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of

MTV EMA 2013 in Amsterdam
Pre-show interview from Laura Whitmore on the Red Carpet with Mr. Gordy and Vika
http://tv.mtvema.com/video/playlists...!clipId=av4gc7
VIK! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2013, 08:06 PM   #1477
country flag wagner1912

[youtube]2QMgb9sj6Mc[youtube]
Old Nov 22nd, 2013, 02:08 PM   #1478
country flag VIK!

VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wagner1912 View Post
Fixed
VIK! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2013, 06:48 PM   #1479
country flag wagner1912

Old Dec 6th, 2013, 04:42 PM   #1480
country flag Katyushenjka

Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light

Katyushenjka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8th, 2013, 07:24 PM   #1481
country flag Katyushenjka

Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light

Katyushenjka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2013, 10:13 PM   #1482
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute

Victoria Azarenka -
Shooting with Nike in Los Angeles for the NTC App!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater
Exordes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20th, 2013, 02:39 PM   #1483
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Is that recent? The photos made in the blue outfit look like something I've seen before.

If it is indeed new then she look's to be in great shape.

My Tennis Photo Database

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20th, 2013, 02:48 PM   #1484
country flag Natural Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
Is that recent? The photos made in the blue outfit look like something I've seen before.

If it is indeed new then she look's to be in great shape.
The video is recent in that she has posted it on her FB 18 hours ago but I agree that the photos from that blue outfit shoot have been published quite a while ago. I don't know how recent the other parts of the video are though.

EDIT: Totally missed the "#tbt" she posted with the video so yeah, the content is most likely not recent.
Old Dec 20th, 2013, 03:21 PM   #1485
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Shame, that would have been encouraging because she looks great here.

My Tennis Photo Database

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote