OPPA GANGNAM STYLE! - Asian Hardcourt Swing Cheering Thread - Page 15 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 17th, 2013, 04:14 PM   #211
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute
Re: OPPA GANGNAM STYLE! - Asian Hardcourt Swing Cheering Thread

Hogstedt would be amazing... I love Thomas. Though his on-court coaching leaves much to be desired
Advertisement

Old Oct 18th, 2013, 05:01 PM   #212
country flag jay holter

jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of

Hogstedt would be absolutely immense.
jay holter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2013, 07:47 PM   #213
country flag Evans.

Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all
I'm really hoping for Hogstedt too. Proven experience, plus he knows the WTA tour very well.

No SEARS please.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Evans. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2013, 08:38 PM   #214
country flag RobCic

RobCic is a name known to all RobCic is a name known to all RobCic is a name known to all RobCic is a name known to all RobCic is a name known to all RobCic is a name known to all RobCic is a name known to all RobCic is a name known to all RobCic is a name known to all RobCic is a name known to all RobCic is a name known to all

Hi, watching Kvitova play in the YEC has been really frustrating because I can't find any place where Laura is better especially since they're always compared. Think it would be interesting to hear all the Laura fans' opinions on how she is Kvitova 2.0 (if she is indeed kvitova-ish)!
RobCic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2013, 12:54 PM   #215

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOATson View Post
Hi, watching Kvitova play in the YEC has been really frustrating because I can't find any place where Laura is better especially since they're always compared. Think it would be interesting to hear all the Laura fans' opinions on how she is Kvitova 2.0 (if she is indeed kvitova-ish)!
People aren't saying that she's a better version of Kvitova, but just that they have a similar style. Both lefties, big serves, big forehands (when on). Wildly inconsistent, need to work on their fitness a bit, etc.
Old Oct 25th, 2013, 01:03 PM   #216
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future
According to David law, sears confirmed that he will not coach Laura. https://twitter.com/davidlawtennis/s...64743841759232

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
guichard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2013, 02:25 PM   #217
country flag KeysisGOAT

KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future

And let the rejoicing begin...
KeysisGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2013, 02:31 PM   #218
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

What a relief!

According to her Instagram, she's in South America at the minute, training at altitude maybe?

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2013, 02:33 PM   #219

Thank god. Did not fancy watching her waste away to a skeleton in front of our eyes.
Old Oct 25th, 2013, 03:00 PM   #220
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawson. View Post
What a relief!

According to her Instagram, she's in South America at the minute, training at altitude maybe?
Vacation ?
guichard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2013, 04:02 PM   #221
country flag Evans.

Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by guichard View Post
Vacation ?
Knowing Laura, I am going for vacation too!

And I think the Petra comparison is natural. They have similar games, albeit Kvitova's is better right now. But also they seem very similar mentally. Prone to complete collapses, unpredictable. And I don't want to be harsh about either, but I don't think either right now are willing to put in the work that it takes to be the best that they can be.
Evans. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2013, 12:18 PM   #222
country flag Lloy4dAustin

Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light

thomas will be caro's coach?
================================================== ================================================== ================
Lloy4dAustin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 04:15 PM   #223
country flag RobCic

RobCic is a name known to all RobCic is a name known to all RobCic is a name known to all RobCic is a name known to all RobCic is a name known to all RobCic is a name known to all RobCic is a name known to all RobCic is a name known to all RobCic is a name known to all RobCic is a name known to all RobCic is a name known to all

Can't wait till the next season already! I feel strangely optimistic about Laura for some reason in 2014 and looking forward to a great year.
Relieved that Sears won't be there with her though. I think Sven would be a great addition because he knows her well and it might be easier for her to trust his decisions.
RobCic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote