Fed Cup finals - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 21st, 2013, 04:11 PM   #16
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fed Cup finals

Gasparyan, Khromacheva and Gavrilova might play

http://news.sport-express.ru/2013-10-21/629361/
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 07:08 PM   #17
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute

- Gavrilova + Panova

http://news.sport-express.ru/2013-10-22/629651/
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 10:09 AM   #18
country flag samelvuo

samelvuo is a splendid one to behold samelvuo is a splendid one to behold samelvuo is a splendid one to behold samelvuo is a splendid one to behold samelvuo is a splendid one to behold samelvuo is a splendid one to behold samelvuo is a splendid one to behold samelvuo is a splendid one to behold samelvuo is a splendid one to behold samelvuo is a splendid one to behold samelvuo is a splendid one to behold

Players are announced:

Italy: Errani, Vinci, Penetta and Knapp

Russia: Kleybanova, Panova, Khromacheva, Gasparyan

Last edited by samelvuo : Oct 23rd, 2013 at 01:16 PM.
samelvuo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 10:45 AM   #19
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

no Fran?
hope she'll still be there to party with her girl friends

KATA - AMG -
APS

Serena- Garcia- Hercog- KDK- Daniilidou- Puig- Muguruza...

*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2013, 08:54 PM   #20
country flag Mike.

Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute

Disappointed with absence of Francesca, but maybe it is a sign that she won't retire. Hopefully! I can't imagine Tour without her
Mike. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2013, 09:37 AM   #21
country flag MikBs

MikBs has a reputation beyond repute MikBs has a reputation beyond repute MikBs has a reputation beyond repute MikBs has a reputation beyond repute MikBs has a reputation beyond repute MikBs has a reputation beyond repute MikBs has a reputation beyond repute MikBs has a reputation beyond repute MikBs has a reputation beyond repute MikBs has a reputation beyond repute MikBs has a reputation beyond repute

Francesca decided to not play in Cagliari. She said she's not in shape for such an important event. Surely she'll be there to cheer for her friends
MikBs is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2013, 05:48 PM   #22
country flag Mike.

Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikBs View Post
Francesca decided to not play in Cagliari. She said she's not in shape for such an important event. Surely she'll be there to cheer for her friends
And hopefully she will celebrate like they used to do
Forza Italia!
Mike. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2013, 08:57 PM   #23
country flag Markmen
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold

Wow italy will romp it in now. Where are the top Rissians?
2014: W CYP (S) Paris; Doha; Stuttgart. (D): (Spencer.) Indian Wells; Madrid; Strasbourg. Tipping (S) Birmingham; (D) (mariusz_pol) Cincinnati; Miami; Indian Wells; Madrid; Rome; French Open. Q-Ball Rome; Strasbourg; Baku Triathalon Oeiras; Nurnberg; Birmingham. R/U FITD (S) Rio; (D) Indian Wells. CYP (D) (Spencer.) Paris; Birmingham. (S) Katowice; Doha; French Open; Stanford. Tipping (D) (mariusz_pol) Aust Open; Doha; Wimbledon; Montreal. Triathalon Eastbourne.
2013: W Tipping (D) (mariusz_pol) Beijing; USO. (S) Bastad. CYP (D) (Spencer.) US Open; Guangzhou; Linz. FITD Oeiras. RANKINGS Pentathlon = 11 Tipping (S) = 16 (D) (mariusz_pol) = 1 FITD (S) = 26
(D) = 11 CYP (S) = 3 CYP (D) (Spencer.) = 1 QBall = 17
Markmen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2013, 11:29 PM   #24
country flag joeh37

joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of

I understand the Russian injury troubles. But I seriously thing Sergei needs his head checking.

To accept that they aren't going to win is terrible. You're in the final anything can happen.

The team selection is diabolical. I don't know why Vera Dushevina was overlooked. I understand building for the future. But Vera has at least competed at high levels. IrinaK and Gasparyn are virtually juniors, and have never even played in a slam.

Also they aren't even particularly good the real future for Russia seems to be Kan. I think she should have been selected.

Panova also a dreadful pick, Bratchikova would have been better in my eyes. But honestly that would be like the Americans picking Julia Cohen.

I still wish Russia the best of look. But if the losses for the youngsters are humiliating it may hamper their careers rather than boost them.

Thankyou for years of service to British tennis

@Joeh_37
joeh37 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2013, 11:31 PM   #25
country flag joeh37

joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mgray1966 View Post
Wow italy will romp it in now. Where are the top Rissians?
Kiri, Vesnina and Pavs are in Sofia.

Masha/Makarova injured. And Kuznetova AWOL.

Thankyou for years of service to British tennis

@Joeh_37
joeh37 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 08:43 AM   #26
country flag Markmen
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold

Italians should give Giorgi a run.
2014: W CYP (S) Paris; Doha; Stuttgart. (D): (Spencer.) Indian Wells; Madrid; Strasbourg. Tipping (S) Birmingham; (D) (mariusz_pol) Cincinnati; Miami; Indian Wells; Madrid; Rome; French Open. Q-Ball Rome; Strasbourg; Baku Triathalon Oeiras; Nurnberg; Birmingham. R/U FITD (S) Rio; (D) Indian Wells. CYP (D) (Spencer.) Paris; Birmingham. (S) Katowice; Doha; French Open; Stanford. Tipping (D) (mariusz_pol) Aust Open; Doha; Wimbledon; Montreal. Triathalon Eastbourne.
2013: W Tipping (D) (mariusz_pol) Beijing; USO. (S) Bastad. CYP (D) (Spencer.) US Open; Guangzhou; Linz. FITD Oeiras. RANKINGS Pentathlon = 11 Tipping (S) = 16 (D) (mariusz_pol) = 1 FITD (S) = 26
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 08:46 AM   #27
country flag Markmen
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

I would be very pissed off if i bought tickets to Fed Cup final hoping to see the top 2 teams putting their best players against each other and it became one sided.
Old Oct 29th, 2013, 06:42 PM   #28
country flag SchumiS

SchumiS is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mgray1966 View Post
I would be very pissed off if i bought tickets to Fed Cup final hoping to see the top 2 teams putting their best players against each other and it became one sided.
You can imagine how I feel - I didn't buy Fed Cup tickets only, I bought airline tickets too...
SchumiS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2013, 06:54 PM   #29
country flag Big_Banana

Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchumiS View Post
You can imagine how I feel - I didn't buy Fed Cup tickets only, I bought airline tickets too...
ouch... are you still coming?

La Ni: hlo Aga. u know who won grand slum titel?
Aga: nope La Ni
La Ni: not u, lel
Aga: nd who baet top ten plaiur? not u, lel
La Ni: ei cri evri tiem
Big_Banana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2013, 12:11 AM   #30
country flag Markmen
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchumiS View Post
oh well if you do still go - have a few drinks, relax and enjoy the break.