<3 <3 <3 Gotcha! The Official DimiPova Thread <3 <3 <3 - Page 16 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 24th, 2013, 05:23 PM   #226
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute
Re: <3 <3 <3 Gotcha! The Official DimiPova Thread <3 <3 <3

This is not Maria, right? On tumblr, someone is claiming it is her; the dude definitely looks like Sasha, though. Putting this her cuz this is like her relationships thread now.

Old Oct 24th, 2013, 05:52 PM   #227
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

No, I do not think it is Maria, not the guy Sasha. Looking at it again... maybe he is Sasha, but I do not think the woman is Maria.
Old Oct 24th, 2013, 05:58 PM   #228
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

scrawny arms and legs...this is not the woman in the artistic pose in tights from a few days ago....
Old Oct 24th, 2013, 05:59 PM   #229
country flag masha122

masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all

this is everything but maria look at the small shoulders and the skinny legs

26/06/2013 the cursed wednesday in wimbledon and tennis
history

Danceney is back !!!
masha122 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2013, 06:01 PM   #230
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Sasha has a new GF, maybe it's her

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2013, 06:06 PM   #231
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM_1257 View Post
It is almost tragicomic how many "insiders" we have nowadays, all claiming to have big news....
OK, I can guess what the big news / blowout will be: when they reach their first anniversary of dating, they will get engaged / married (we have seen that story before); or... Maria is pregnant...
I respect anyone's opinion... but.. - it is weird, she "the supposed Diva" runs like a puppy around him, following him all over the world, while he cannot watch one single ** match of hers... Fine, she loves him, I respect that. But there ends it. I am not very thrilled by the way this relationship is presented in public.
I agree. They're making her appear like his servant. It's degrading.

The girl in the pic isn't Martha. Her hair is of a different texture.
Old Oct 24th, 2013, 06:08 PM   #232
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Whoever the woman is, it is an old photo, I think, Sasha is not wearing those shorts anymore. LOL
Old Oct 24th, 2013, 06:10 PM   #233
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It is almost tragicomic how many "insiders" we have nowadays, all claiming to have big news....
OK, I can guess what the big news / blowout will be: when they reach their first anniversary of dating, they will get engaged / married (we have seen that story before); or... Maria is pregnant...
I respect anyone's opinion... but.. - it is weird, she "the supposed Diva" runs like a puppy around him, following him all over the world, while he cannot watch one single ** match of hers... Fine, she loves him, I respect that. But there ends it. I am not very thrilled by the way this relationship is presented in public.

He's watched a few of her matches, he was confirmed to be in the stands at AO...I think he was there at IW too...and those were when he was playing.

Maria's watched him at Wimby (after she'd already lost) and now (when she's out on injury and was already in europe visiting friends/holidaying).
Old Oct 24th, 2013, 06:13 PM   #234
country flag MM_1257

Aham.. and he is such a big star that he has to hide in order the cameras not to see him? or maybe he is so incognito? Chelsea Handler could be in her own box and Dimitrov not while being her boyfriend and the biggest love of her life since she totally started behaving out of character? And she has to be recorded in every match of his that she went WAGing? And jump and scream and fistpump while he plays ping-pong with his mates when she plays a final?? I just do not get it, I am sorry. I think that she is more crazy about him than he is about her, I get the impression that he is pleased to have her at his side, his big "golden" ornament.
Old Oct 24th, 2013, 06:20 PM   #235
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

He move to LA for her, but it's weird why he doesn't watch her. Maybe he like the fame he has for her, I don't now

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2013, 06:43 PM   #236
Noten

Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of

That guy is definetely Sasha; that pic is from his instagram. He tagged some random girl on it, so it's not Maria.

Quote:
It all has to do with boosting his image. He being at her matches wouldn't have the same effect as her being at his does. I don't like how this relationship makes Maria look either, but I very much doubt she is being played . She knows what she is doing.

And if Grigor attended her matches there would be receipts. Even Camilla Belle (who many accused of being a leech) was seen at her matches back when they were BFFs, ffs.
Old Oct 24th, 2013, 06:51 PM   #237
country flag MM_1257

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noten View Post
That guy is definetely Sasha; that pic is from his instagram. He tagged some random girl on it, so it's not Maria.
Aha, thanks.. Isidora Mitic then, great. He seems to like blondes a lot, this is his 4th or 5th GF being blonde. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noten View Post
It all has to do with boosting his image. She knows what she is doing.
Bold -MTE. But does she/Max (!) know what she is doing? I do not know.
Old Oct 24th, 2013, 06:53 PM   #238
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future

Leave Grigor alone Wow then I wish we would not see any of their pics together after the Madrid ones (which really confirmed their relationship). I don't like these kinds of comparisons about who is more crazy about the other, than the other. I think the facts that she attended some of his matches and was spot on cameras and he did not, do not say much about their relationship and how much they love each other. They just both say they are happy about their relationship, then that is it. I just want her to be happy.

Ps: And the fact that he played ping pong with his friend while she was playing the final, was because she was playing the final of Madrid, on Sunday. While he had to go early to Rome to adjust to the court and prepare for R1. He watched her match on tv (while he could do something else instead), it meant he cared for her.
Old Oct 24th, 2013, 07:00 PM   #239
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Aham.. and he is such a big star that he has to hide in order the cameras not to see him? or maybe he is so incognito? Chelsea Handler could be in her own box and Dimitrov not while being her boyfriend and the biggest love of her life since she totally started behaving out of character? And she has to be recorded in every match of his that she went WAGing? And jump and scream and fistpump while he plays ping-pong with his mates when she plays a final?? I just do not get it, I am sorry. I think that she is more crazy about him than he is about her, I get the impression that he is pleased to have her at his side, his big "golden" ornament.
I think you cannot simply judge a relationship by how they attend each other's matches. Furthermore, it's not like Maria is dropping everything to watch him. As SilverSlam already wrote all the times she watched him was when it did not affect her.
But even if you're right and she is more invested than he (for which I see no indicator really) it happens. Almost everyone's been there at one point in life. And if that's the case that's an experience you've got to make.
Old Oct 24th, 2013, 07:05 PM   #240
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Um, Grigor left his coaching set up in Sweden to move to LA to be with her. I don't think we can doubt his dedication