Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 143 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 24th, 2013, 05:37 AM   #2131
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by goOudinUSA View Post
The field in Toronto isn't the best...Maybe she can do well.

I'd love a Mandy-Melanie final in Toronto!
Last year No.2 seed in what was it ? Event in China and scraped passes WC in R1 and lost to WC in R2
Then last year again in Vancouver I think and lost to Pegula in r1..

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

ZARINA DIYAS. QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GOERGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. DESTANEE AIAVA.
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 24th, 2013, 08:56 AM   #2132
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Would be so great if Mandy reached final in Toronto. But you never know how strong the lower ranked players really are.

Hope there's a stream for that tournament.

Bino is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 24th, 2013, 11:48 AM   #2133
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

Hey Kev
chingching is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 24th, 2013, 11:50 AM   #2134
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Yes?

Old Oct 24th, 2013, 12:01 PM   #2135
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYUMI-GOAT View Post
Remember what I said in Drama Queens

But Sasha is an Indoor GOAT and hasn't lost since Barnstaple last year on it

And Mandy has match back-up syndrome so... Still, great to see Sasha going well and a SF for her hopefully I can't believe she might not go to Australia
Old Oct 24th, 2013, 12:03 PM   #2136
country flag Kəv.

I never doubted you/her

Old Oct 24th, 2013, 12:12 PM   #2137
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYUMI-GOAT View Post
I never doubted you/her

Ok Honey

Last edited by chingching : Oct 25th, 2013 at 06:01 AM.
Old Oct 24th, 2013, 10:15 PM   #2138
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

After Captiva Island, Mandy is playing in either 75k Dubai/25k Minsk/25k Zawada...

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 24th, 2013, 10:26 PM   #2139
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of

She is so diligent. I wish her a huge winning streak

But she should care about to have enough rest period.
Old Oct 25th, 2013, 05:25 AM   #2140
country flag Kəv.

Oh wow Mandy

Old Oct 25th, 2013, 06:03 AM   #2141
country flag chingching

Sasha's going to be in Minsk
Old Oct 25th, 2013, 08:33 AM   #2142
country flag Kəv.

I don't think she'll go to 25s though, she hasn't been there since 2011?

Old Oct 25th, 2013, 08:49 AM   #2143
country flag Bino

Even if she will it will not happen twice to lose against Sasnovich!

Old Oct 25th, 2013, 10:35 PM   #2144
country flag Kəv.

Last 25k played was Darmstadt 2011 which she won

Old Oct 26th, 2013, 12:34 AM   #2145
country flag Bino

Would be somehow nice to see our Mandy with a cup in her hands even if it was only a 25k cup.

For example Dinah played this year even a 10k event just to gain some confidence! Afterwards she was climbing into the top 100.

Closed Thread