The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu - Page 193 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 05:20 PM   #2881
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 05:23 PM   #2882
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

I have seen a lot of shit already with these faves, but this one tops it all.
Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 05:24 PM   #2883
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Epic Backhand from Parmentier to avoid SP.

And the choke of the year award goes to...

Last edited by Curcubeu : Oct 23rd, 2013 at 05:35 PM.
Curcubeu is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 06:21 PM   #2884
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Breadstick in the second
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 06:39 PM   #2885
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djezonfly View Post
Breadstick in the second
Aren't you supposed to be Pauline's fan?
Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 06:40 PM   #2886
country flag Curcubeu

Pauline Netcordier - how many already in this match? 10?
Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 06:50 PM   #2887
country flag Curcubeu

Only Monica could end up losing this game - unreal fuckery.
Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 06:58 PM   #2888
country flag Curcubeu

Sorana couldn't play any dumber.
Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 07:06 PM   #2889
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
Sorana couldn't play any dumber.
Please, don't sub estimate my girl!
Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 07:16 PM   #2890
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grs View Post
Aren't you supposed to be Pauline's fan?
No I don't remember ever supporting her on TF actually.
Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 07:17 PM   #2891
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Anyway, no words...
Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 07:18 PM   #2892
country flag Curcubeu

Unreal choking.

Unreal chance for Cadantu to make the final now. That top half of the draw is laughable.
Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 07:20 PM   #2893
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 07:21 PM   #2894
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is just really nice ioana_sk8r is just really nice ioana_sk8r is just really nice ioana_sk8r is just really nice ioana_sk8r is just really nice ioana_sk8r is just really nice ioana_sk8r is just really nice ioana_sk8r is just really nice ioana_sk8r is just really nice ioana_sk8r is just really nice ioana_sk8r is just really nice

wtffffffffffffff. That's all
ioana_sk8r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 07:34 PM   #2895
country flag Curcubeu

I guess we should also put an end to the nonsense that she is owning any BBB:

Some of her matches against bashers this year:

Torro-Flor 1-6 5-7
Kvitova 4-6 1-6
Barthel 3-6 6-4 5-7 (triple MP choke)
Vandeweghe 0-6 3-6
Parmentier 5-7 6-1 3-6

Any single of these losses was emberrassing for different reasons.

Of course she will still routine the Wickmayers and co. on obvious off-days, but on any other day, these matches are pretty open and she is finding herself more than not on the back foot.

I would say that her best match-ups are definitely players with an agressive mindset, but far too underpowered to hit through her (Beck, Svitolina, Cadantu, Babos, Kirilenko, Peng...)
All her matches against Kerber as well are pretty open.

Last edited by Curcubeu : Oct 23rd, 2013 at 08:02 PM.
Curcubeu is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote