Alexandra Cadantu - Page 108 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 21st, 2013, 07:14 PM   #1606
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future
Re: Alexandra Cadantu

She got Kozlova in the first round.
Belle de Jour is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 03:46 PM   #1607
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Watching now.

Alexandra leads 3*-2

Even though she is facing someone of limited capabilities, I have to say that she is playing a decent match. The length and depth of her forehand are impressive so far. Only problem is as usual her net game. She really knows when to go to the net, but her (drive) volleys are just mediocre and wrongly timed more often than not.
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 03:51 PM   #1608
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
Only problem is as usual her net game. She really knows when to go to the net, but her (drive) volleys are just mediocre and wrongly timed more often than not.
Yup, just smashed an easy sitter at the bottom of the net to give Kozlova a break point . Thankfully, recovered nicely and held serve for 4-2.
ioana_sk8r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 03:53 PM   #1609
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

More entertaining than Errani vs. Azarenka, to be honest.

Stunning lob from Kozlova after another volley failure from Alexandra that resulted in a netcord.

The pace of the court hides the fact that Alexandra is unable to generate any pace on her backhand, while Kozlova's forehand is useless. Some nice variety from the Ukrainian here and there, though.
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 03:57 PM   #1610
country flag Curcubeu

And then she comes up with this wonderful backhand drop volley.

Mess.

Stream quality is awesome.
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 04:02 PM   #1611

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Jeu mademoiselle Kozlova. Mademoiselle Cadantu mene cinq jeux a quatre.
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 04:12 PM   #1612
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle de Jour View Post
Jeu mademoiselle Kozlova. Mademoiselle Cadantu mene cinq jeux a quatre.
I'm at work with the game on mute, so I forgot about the French announcers.
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 04:14 PM   #1613

Quote:
Originally Posted by ioana_sk8r View Post
I'm at work with the game on mute, so I forgot about the French announcers.
No problem, I'll just keep you updated.

Jeu et premier manche Mademeoiselle Cadantu.
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 04:32 PM   #1614
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

How dare he call her that. It's Madame la Duchesse.
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 04:35 PM   #1615
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

That dropshot JJ could never ! And she actually won the point
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 04:40 PM   #1616

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djezonfly View Post
How dare he call her that. It's Madame la Duchesse.
This reminds me of that Ab Fab episode with the girls on a plane to Paris. It's madame-moiselle
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 04:44 PM   #1617
country flag ioana_sk8r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djezonfly View Post
That dropshot JJ could never ! And she actually won the point
Master class in stiff-kneed volleys, those two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle de Jour View Post
No problem, I'll just keep you updated. Jeu et premier manche Mademeoiselle Cadantu.
Trop aimable .
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 04:51 PM   #1618

64 63
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 04:52 PM   #1619
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Routine
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 04:54 PM   #1620
country flag Curcubeu

Good performance apart from that blip in the middle of the second set.

Things are looking excellent for her to reach a career high ranking next week.