Heather's Cheering Thread - Page 100 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 03:12 PM   #1486
country flag no-hay-igual

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of
Re: Heather's Cheering Thread

Great win for Hev today against Mchale. They have always had tough matches and I remember Hev tweeting/commenting in an article that she cried her eyes out under a palm tree when she lost to Mchale last time this victory must be so pleasing!! She's still been fighting in all of her matches, three sets with Date Krumm and Wickmayer and lord knows who else these past few months, so well done Hev and good luck against Hradecka!!!!

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything
no-hay-igual is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 04:49 PM   #1487
country flag scandic78

scandic78 has much to be proud of scandic78 has much to be proud of scandic78 has much to be proud of scandic78 has much to be proud of scandic78 has much to be proud of scandic78 has much to be proud of scandic78 has much to be proud of scandic78 has much to be proud of scandic78 has much to be proud of scandic78 has much to be proud of scandic78 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by no-hay-igual View Post
Great win for Hev today against Mchale. They have always had tough matches and I remember Hev tweeting/commenting in an article that she cried her eyes out under a palm tree when she lost to Mchale last time this victory must be so pleasing!! She's still been fighting in all of her matches, three sets with Date Krumm and Wickmayer and lord knows who else these past few months, so well done Hev and good luck against Hradecka!!!!
Nicely said. So pleased for Heather today - she must be thrilled.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Mary Pierce - Katerina Maleeva - Nicole Vaidisova - Li Na - Agnieszka Radwanska - Kim Clijsters - Amanda Coetzer

Baltacha - Keothavong - Watson - Broady - Robson - Webley-Smith - Moore
scandic78 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 05:28 PM   #1488
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

Fab win!
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 06:11 PM   #1489
country flag cwej

cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all
Great win. Like Wickmayer (and Heather for that matter), Mchale has been out of form recently. But unlike with Wickmayer, Heather has found a way through this one. She really just needs two or three wins in the next couple of weeks to get her back into the confident player she was a year ago in my opinion.

cwej is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 08:01 PM   #1490
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

Great win! Plays Hradecka tomorrow and her second round doubles too. Good luck, Hev

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 03:30 PM   #1491
country flag allracquetsports

allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice

Another 3 set win - maybe the corner has been turned.
allracquetsports is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 04:28 PM   #1492
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

Yes! Way to turn that three set record around, Hev Also the first time she's won back to back matches since Memphis, if I'm not mistaken. Plays Riske in the quarters.

... for some reason.
Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 05:18 PM   #1493
esdee

esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of

How many points can she pick up here? Is there any chance for her to get to MD for Aussie Open playing ITFs next couple of weeks?
esdee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 05:47 PM   #1494
country flag Dawson.

Based on this week's rankings, the absolute minimum she has to do to finish the year top 100 is to win Poitiers and reach the final of Barnstaple. A more realistic goal would be a AO qualifying seeding. A quarter final this week and a win or two next week should seal that deal.

... for some reason.
Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 06:18 PM   #1495
country flag scandic78

scandic78 has much to be proud of scandic78 has much to be proud of scandic78 has much to be proud of scandic78 has much to be proud of scandic78 has much to be proud of scandic78 has much to be proud of scandic78 has much to be proud of scandic78 has much to be proud of scandic78 has much to be proud of scandic78 has much to be proud of scandic78 has much to be proud of
Anyone know if she won her QF dubs today with Dolonc?

Mary Pierce - Katerina Maleeva - Nicole Vaidisova - Li Na - Agnieszka Radwanska - Kim Clijsters - Amanda Coetzer

Baltacha - Keothavong - Watson - Broady - Robson - Webley-Smith - Moore
scandic78 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 06:45 PM   #1496

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of

Well I'm pretty sure with this win she'll edge back up to 122 in the world.

I think Riske will be difficult, her USO was amazing. Although her last couple of tournaments haven't been brilliant and Hev's had the tougher draw here so far, come on Hev

Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 06:45 PM   #1497

Lost the dubs btw 6-2 7-5 to Hradecka and Krajicek

Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 10:14 PM   #1498
country flag Material World

Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of

Great that Heather has got a couple of decent wins into her at last. I Like Alison but Hev needs this more.

Petkovic ~ Parmentier ~ Rezai ~ Errani ~ Vekic ~ Pavlyuchenkova ~ Halep ~ Konta ~ Riske
Material World is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2013, 01:21 PM   #1499
country flag Dawson.

3-6, 6-4, 6-4! So happy for her!

... for some reason.
Old Oct 25th, 2013, 01:28 PM   #1500

such a great win!!! Alison has improved this year and is certainly no walk over!! I thought Hev played really well, I only started watching from the second set but she was creating winners from nowhere on the court and generally using a lot of variety in her game, great to see. She also showed her great defensive qualities like she does best so perhaps she's now working towards getting the right balance. Only thing I would say is that she gets sloppy when being 30-0, 40-0 up in games and finds herself having to grind out a lot of deuce games. Nevertheless, very good week so far. Arvidsson or Beck will be very tough though!!