BOMBSHELL! Marion Bartoli to become a figure skater ! UPDATE : Now featuring Golovin - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 02:37 AM   #76
country flag ToopsTame

ToopsTame has a brilliant future ToopsTame has a brilliant future ToopsTame has a brilliant future ToopsTame has a brilliant future ToopsTame has a brilliant future ToopsTame has a brilliant future ToopsTame has a brilliant future ToopsTame has a brilliant future ToopsTame has a brilliant future ToopsTame has a brilliant future ToopsTame has a brilliant future
Re: BOMBSHELL! Marion Bartoli to become a figure skater !

Whoever is trolling as superstition is doing a phenomenal job. That level of dour earnestness is difficult to fake.
ToopsTame is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 02:42 AM   #77
country flag superstition

superstition has a reputation beyond repute superstition has a reputation beyond repute superstition has a reputation beyond repute superstition has a reputation beyond repute superstition has a reputation beyond repute superstition has a reputation beyond repute superstition has a reputation beyond repute superstition has a reputation beyond repute superstition has a reputation beyond repute superstition has a reputation beyond repute superstition has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToopsTame View Post
Whoever is trolling as superstition is doing a phenomenal job. That level of dour earnestness is difficult to fake.

Take some Metamucil.
superstition is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 04:36 AM   #78
country flag Manitou

Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roookie View Post
Marion's retirement was so ridiculous, it really was a slap in the face to the WTA. She should have waited till the end of the season. It was classless.
Absolutely not! She knew she would never come close to a similar result again. The retirement was a brilliant decision. At the best possible time! She left at the peak of her popularity. She is now caching on it in France big time! She is at the center of all media and is enjoying every minute (and euro) of it.
Should she finish like Roger annihilating all the good memory anybody has of him and being forced to retire as a completely embarrassing irrelevant player? Roger will not retire in the Sampras way. His retirement will be met with a big relief that the torture is finally over for everybody.

So my kudos to Marion for a great smart decision! No wonder she is considered smarter than Einstein!

--

Outside Poland: Simona and Elina
Manitou is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 04:47 AM   #79
country flag rjd1111

rjd1111 has a reputation beyond repute rjd1111 has a reputation beyond repute rjd1111 has a reputation beyond repute rjd1111 has a reputation beyond repute rjd1111 has a reputation beyond repute rjd1111 has a reputation beyond repute rjd1111 has a reputation beyond repute rjd1111 has a reputation beyond repute rjd1111 has a reputation beyond repute rjd1111 has a reputation beyond repute rjd1111 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstition View Post
I believe she is intelligent.

I do not believe that she is more intelligent than Einstein was.

However, intelligence does not make a person supernatural, nor an expert in every subject. Einstein was certainly no genius in terms of romantic relationships. He did what so many men do... cheated on his wife. That doesn't take a genius-level IQ.

" Albert Einstein's IQ was reportedly around 160. Marion Bartoli laughs at such feeble-mindedness.

The top-ranked French player recently told reporters from her home country that she had an IQ of 175*, a score that's 40 points higher than the MENSA cut-off and better than some of the greatest thinkers in history, like Einstein, Stephen Hawking and Thomas Edison."

http://sports.yahoo.com/tennis/blog/...?urn=ten,wp165
rjd1111 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 06:00 AM   #80
country flag $uricate

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisbum79 View Post
That is the start of the comeback.
She is taking a detour to skating, to ensure that she does not really like it before she commits back to tennis

She wants to get the bug of skating out of her system, so to speak
Yeah because if she likes it she's totally start a new career as a professional skater.

PopCon 2013.
$uricate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 06:29 AM   #81
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute

Marion can do anything she sets her mind to.

██████████████████ʘ
Ashe. Gibson. Williams. Williams.
Stamp Paid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 09:16 AM   #82
country flag superstition

superstition has a reputation beyond repute superstition has a reputation beyond repute superstition has a reputation beyond repute superstition has a reputation beyond repute superstition has a reputation beyond repute superstition has a reputation beyond repute superstition has a reputation beyond repute superstition has a reputation beyond repute superstition has a reputation beyond repute superstition has a reputation beyond repute superstition has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjd1111 View Post
The top-ranked French player recently told reporters
She also told a reporter she will never return to tennis. We'll see.
superstition is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 09:25 AM   #83
country flag Banzai Sayonara

Banzai Sayonara is a name known to all Banzai Sayonara is a name known to all Banzai Sayonara is a name known to all Banzai Sayonara is a name known to all Banzai Sayonara is a name known to all Banzai Sayonara is a name known to all Banzai Sayonara is a name known to all Banzai Sayonara is a name known to all Banzai Sayonara is a name known to all Banzai Sayonara is a name known to all Banzai Sayonara is a name known to all

I don't think Bartoli is very smart. Every decision she has made is beyond me. Of course, it's none of my goddamn business, but she has made all the decisions I wouldn't have made. Is she seriously thinking about starter a career as a figure skater? I think that would be a ridiculous decision. I'd love to see her competing at the Olympics or whatever competition she tries to enter, but judging by her figure, I think she's got no potential as a figure skater. Is she trying to represent France at the Sochi Olympics? I know there's one black girl from France who is pretty good and rising rapidly. I don't think Bartoli can replace her to represent her country. I know she's strange and that's what has brought her all her success as a tennis player, but I doubt she can pull the same magic in figure skating.
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 09:27 AM   #84
country flag ViceUltramontain
La nuit je mens

ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute

^ Dude, it's a reality tv competition program. Not Sochi.
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 09:43 AM   #85
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moriyafan View Post
I don't think Bartoli is very smart. Every decision she has made is beyond me. Of course, it's none of my goddamn business, but she has made all the decisions I wouldn't have made. Is she seriously thinking about starter a career as a figure skater? I think that would be a ridiculous decision. I'd love to see her competing at the Olympics or whatever competition she tries to enter, but judging by her figure, I think she's got no potential as a figure skater. Is she trying to represent France at the Sochi Olympics? I know there's one black girl from France who is pretty good and rising rapidly. I don't think Bartoli can replace her to represent her country. I know she's strange and that's what has brought her all her success as a tennis player, but I doubt she can pull the same magic in figure skating.
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 09:47 AM   #86
country flag Human Nature
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moriyafan View Post
Is it your definition of being smart ? i mean making the same decisions as you !?
And please , can you just READ the topic before posting nonsense !? she never said se wants to be a figure skater ,it's just a show FOR FUN , just like Monica Seles did Dancing with Stars .

Michael Jackson :King Of Pop and Musical Genius
Until i die you will always be in my heart .
Serena Williams : Greatest Player of All Times .
Ready for 18
Human Nature is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 09:54 AM   #87
country flag Panther24

Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbest View Post

credit to Na_Ligendary

I was unable to quote the original post
"Never say Never"

-THE CAKE SLAM
Panther24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 10:03 AM   #88
country flag benbest

benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute

the rubber ropes training routine will be almost impossible to practice on ice
benbest is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 10:21 AM   #89
country flag Tylane

Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of

Ridiculous. The girl doesn't know what to do (actually, everything !) to stay under the spotlights. Since her title, she's been enjoyed to be in the medias, and we see her everywhere, she accepts all the invitations, from stupid tv shows to ceremonies and fashion stuff.
Now she's going to get ridiculous at a real tv show, where she always bright by her lack of elegance. Poor Marion. Not a classy retiring.
Tylane is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 10:21 AM   #90
country flag Tylane

Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of

Ridiculous. The girl doesn't know what to do (actually, everything !) to stay under the spotlights. Since her title, she's been enjoyed to be in the medias, and we see her everywhere, she accepts all the invitations, from stupid tv shows to ceremonies and fashion stuff.
Now she's going to get ridiculous at a real tv show, where she'll bright by her lack of elegance again.Poor Marion. Not a classy retiring.
Tylane is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote