According to ESPN journalist, Sharapova and Dimitrov are dating - Page 96 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 20th, 2013, 11:19 PM   #1426
country flag Matt01

Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: According to ESPN journalist, Sharapova and Dimitrov are dating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisation View Post
I know right? Congrats Grigor! Get it hun! I hope Sharapova lubes that strap-on real good.

Advertisement

Old Oct 21st, 2013, 12:01 AM   #1427
country flag Halepsova

Halepsova has disabled reputation

Quote:
I know right? Congrats Grigor! Get it hun! I hope Sharapova lubes that strap-on real good.
Old Oct 21st, 2013, 01:33 AM   #1428
country flag selesbooz

selesbooz has much to be proud of selesbooz has much to be proud of selesbooz has much to be proud of selesbooz has much to be proud of selesbooz has much to be proud of selesbooz has much to be proud of selesbooz has much to be proud of selesbooz has much to be proud of selesbooz has much to be proud of selesbooz has much to be proud of selesbooz has much to be proud of

Quote:
This is what you do when you use yours?
selesbooz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2013, 07:45 AM   #1429
country flag jacobruiz
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisbum79 View Post
Actually, I don't mind. In fact, I entourage this type of thread.

I am not of those posters with quick reflexive comment "Player forum" whenever thread is created about a player who is not their fave.

II am just objecting to video of an ATP player victory speech on WTA forum and the excitement commen posted underneath.

Ah, I see. So you "encourage this type of thread", a Maria and Grigor are dating thread. but you object to a video being posted which includes Grigor thanking Maria after winning his first title. And what exactly is the "excitment comment" you keep talking about?

AT LONG LAST!!!! The DEMOCRATS BACK IN POWER!!!
OH, SAY DOES THE STAR-SPANGLED BANNER YET WAVE........ YES!!! YES!!!! YEESSSS!!!!! Don't waver, Mr. President - the people voted for you AND your agenda!!
Missouri State Fair - yet another reason to ban rodeos
jacobruiz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2013, 08:00 AM   #1430
country flag tennisbum79

tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobruiz View Post
Ah, I see. So you "encourage this type of thread", a Maria and Grigor are dating thread. but you object to a video being posted which includes Grigor thanking Maria after winning his first title. And what exactly is the "excitment comment" you keep talking about?
Yes, I am objecting to the video because it is an ATP event and I believe there rule against that.

You can look into the threads of that type, you will never see me post " Player forum".

Others have objected to this thread, I don't.

Here is where I made my case

http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....&postcount=661

Nadia Petrova Grand Slam Hope Is Fading
Updated: Sep 11. 2013
Next Update Date: Post 2014 USO
Rest in peace, Elena Baltacha.

Last edited by tennisbum79 : Oct 21st, 2013 at 08:12 AM.
tennisbum79 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2013, 04:03 PM   #1431
country flag jacobruiz
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute

So tennisbum, I take it that you are never going to identify the excitement comment that you say you are objecting to?

And why do you keep talking about not wanting to send this to a subforum? Who cares? This is a thread about Maria Sharapova who is dating Grigor Dimitrov. If you don't want to read about them why don't you just stay out?

AT LONG LAST!!!! The DEMOCRATS BACK IN POWER!!!
OH, SAY DOES THE STAR-SPANGLED BANNER YET WAVE........ YES!!! YES!!!! YEESSSS!!!!! Don't waver, Mr. President - the people voted for you AND your agenda!!
Missouri State Fair - yet another reason to ban rodeos
jacobruiz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2013, 04:15 PM   #1432
country flag HRHoliviasmith

HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Old Oct 21st, 2013, 04:20 PM   #1433
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisbum79 View Post
Yes, I am objecting to the video because it is an ATP event and I believe there rule against that.

You can look into the threads of that type, you will never see me post " Player forum".

Others have objected to this thread, I don't.

Here is where I made my case

http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....&postcount=661
Well, that's the truth. The other day you created a thread who was already made a week before and not only you opened it for no reason but you did everything to put Serena in the light by bashing her "rivals" like you said.
doomsday is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2013, 04:23 PM   #1434
country flag Fuzzylogic

Fuzzylogic has much to be proud of Fuzzylogic has much to be proud of Fuzzylogic has much to be proud of Fuzzylogic has much to be proud of Fuzzylogic has much to be proud of Fuzzylogic has much to be proud of Fuzzylogic has much to be proud of Fuzzylogic has much to be proud of Fuzzylogic has much to be proud of Fuzzylogic has much to be proud of Fuzzylogic has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-MAC View Post
Benoit should have dealt with him yesterday
The only thing Paire can deal with is Wawrinka's cock inside him
Fuzzylogic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2013, 04:42 PM   #1435
country flag V-MAC
blurring the lines between the real and the fake

V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzylogic View Post
The only thing Paire can deal with is Wawrinka's cock inside him
I don't know where these gay rumours surrounding Benoit originated from
Old Oct 21st, 2013, 04:51 PM   #1436
country flag crescentmoon

crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-MAC View Post
I don't know where these gay rumours surrounding Benoit originated from
These rumors about he and Dimi have been around a while,
crescentmoon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2013, 04:52 PM   #1437
country flag gmak

gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute

well, their hug at the net after the SF on Saturday was quite warm
Dementieva Clijsters Safina Novotna Davenport Seles Pierce Mauresmo Bovina Vaidisova Golovin Spirlea Farina Likhovtseva Monami Halard Rubin Bedanova Tulyaganova Maleeva Zvereva Sabatini
gmak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2013, 04:55 PM   #1438
country flag crescentmoon

crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmak View Post
well, their hug at the net after the SF on Saturday was quite warm
I don't think 2 guys hugging and kissing are a big deal in Europe. They use it as a form of greeting each other.
crescentmoon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2013, 05:52 PM   #1439
country flag V-MAC
blurring the lines between the real and the fake

V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by crescentmoon View Post
These rumors about he and Dimi have been around a while,
I guess that does explain why he completely bent over in two for Grigor after winning the first set
Old Oct 21st, 2013, 06:01 PM   #1440
country flag superstition

superstition has a reputation beyond repute superstition has a reputation beyond repute superstition has a reputation beyond repute superstition has a reputation beyond repute superstition has a reputation beyond repute superstition has a reputation beyond repute superstition has a reputation beyond repute superstition has a reputation beyond repute superstition has a reputation beyond repute superstition has a reputation beyond repute superstition has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by crescentmoon View Post
I don't think 2 guys hugging and kissing are a big deal in Europe. They use it as a form of greeting each other.
It's not a big deal there. In fact, men used to kiss each other on the lips in Russia. I've seen old Soviet footage. It was also done at a Davis cup match and Tursunov was embarrassed because we knew how it would be taken due to the spreading influence of American/British attitudes.

It's ironic that Russia used to be a place where men would kiss but now they're one of the most ridiculously anti-gay cultures. It's OK to express affection, apparently, as long as there is no desire attached.
superstition is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote