Simona's Picture Thread - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 1st, 2013, 10:56 PM   #61
country flag swilley06

swilley06 is a name known to all swilley06 is a name known to all swilley06 is a name known to all swilley06 is a name known to all swilley06 is a name known to all swilley06 is a name known to all swilley06 is a name known to all swilley06 is a name known to all swilley06 is a name known to all swilley06 is a name known to all swilley06 is a name known to all
Re: Simona's Picture Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonk View Post
Where did you get that picture?
It was on posted on twitter a few years ago by Wilson Rep Tracy Almeda-Singian.

https://twitter.com/TracySingian/sta...47090692407296
swilley06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 8th, 2013, 03:35 PM   #62
country flag Bonk

Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of

Bonk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2013, 02:27 AM   #63
country flag Bonk

Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of

Old Oct 15th, 2013, 04:24 PM   #64
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all

That sequined crown on her sweater...just in case anyone had doubts about her Romanian Tennis Queen title .
ioana_sk8r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2013, 04:43 PM   #65
country flag Bonk

2013 Kremlin Cup

Last edited by Bonk : Oct 16th, 2013 at 06:06 AM.
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 02:52 PM   #66
country flag deuxfaces

deuxfaces is just really nice deuxfaces is just really nice deuxfaces is just really nice deuxfaces is just really nice deuxfaces is just really nice deuxfaces is just really nice deuxfaces is just really nice deuxfaces is just really nice deuxfaces is just really nice deuxfaces is just really nice deuxfaces is just really nice

deuxfaces is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 04:36 PM   #67
country flag noname29

noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all

Lol... ma gindeam ca ar fi putut ajunge la o intelegere cu Putin, ceva de genul, ok, ia tine tinicheaua asta inapoi, si tu imi dai tezaurul stramosilor.. nu te preocupa, stiu ca e mai mare decit tinicheaua asta,.. da il car eu cumva.
noname29 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 09:48 PM   #68
country flag Stevessie

Stevessie has much to be proud of Stevessie has much to be proud of Stevessie has much to be proud of Stevessie has much to be proud of Stevessie has much to be proud of Stevessie has much to be proud of Stevessie has much to be proud of Stevessie has much to be proud of Stevessie has much to be proud of Stevessie has much to be proud of Stevessie has much to be proud of

Stevessie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2013, 02:41 AM   #69
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2013, 04:21 AM   #70
country flag Deestruction
Two-timing...

Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute

Simona is really beautiful. Even in the past.

http://deestruction.tumblr.com/
Deestruction is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2013, 06:12 AM   #71
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Me and Simona. Met her in Doha this year and became a fan from that point. She was really nice.

Old Oct 21st, 2013, 08:33 AM   #72
country flag Rosimo

Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Simona View Post
Me and Simona. Met her in Doha this year and became a fan from that point. She was really nice.

I cant meet her in real life because I will have an uncontrolled crazy expression on my face and she will call the police No chance of me being cool.
She means something special to me outside of tennis (nothing sexual).
Rosimo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2013, 08:36 AM   #73
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute
Cool pic!

I've met her in Rome and she's a sweetheart indeed

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2013, 08:41 AM   #74
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosimo View Post
I cant meet her in real life because I will have an uncontrolled crazy expression on my face and she will call the police No chance of me being cool.
She means something special to me outside of tennis (nothing sexual).

Hope you meet her one day.

Old Oct 21st, 2013, 08:43 AM   #75
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy Hero View Post
Cool pic!

I've met her in Rome and she's a sweetheart indeed
Thanks. Did you take a pic with her too?