Anett Kontaveit - Page 149 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 16th, 2013, 08:04 PM   #2221
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Quote:
Originally Posted by muusa View Post
Great to see some pics!
A weird choice to wear those neon sports undies on top of tights
She looks a bit different, but I cannot point my finger on it. Her face features look more mature, maybe wearing makeup or sth. Loved the hairdo btw
I like the hairdo just the colour in combination with her tan is very bright
I think there may be a stream in Bendigo

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 17th, 2013, 11:54 AM   #2222
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
I think there may be a stream in Bendigo
Too bad that for the Estonian viewers the matches mostly take place from 3 to 6 at night
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2013, 12:03 PM   #2223
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Too bad that for the Estonian viewers the matches mostly take place from 3 to 6 at night
IK
Still maybe someone will record it
Can't hurt you to get up early anyway

BTW, Anett is in Qualies now I am quite sure :sobbing
Finally the big leagues

BTW, Anett will now go up to #235
She will get into Australian Open Qualies

I hope she can get her ranking a bit higher though because next year she has no tournament limits so a few warm-ups would be helpful and she will probably need to be Top 20 to get into Qualies

Last edited by chingching : Oct 20th, 2013 at 12:21 AM.
Old Oct 21st, 2013, 03:03 AM   #2224
country flag Trey

Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future

Her Draw

Bendigo (AUS)

(6)Arina Rodionova (RUS) v Dianne Hollands (NZL)
Azra Hadzic (AUS) v Nives Baric (AUS)
Zuzana Zlochova (SVK) v Q
(3)Erika Sema (JPN) v Anett Kontaveit (EST)
Trey is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2013, 04:44 AM   #2225
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Ouch, facing no 3 seed right away. But if she plays like she did in Margaret River she surely has a chance. Time to increase that h2h against Japanese players
Old Oct 21st, 2013, 04:51 AM   #2226
country flag chingching

Aside for the potential re-match with Rodionova, I think this is a good draw
Sema isn't that great and not only is Anett better but surely one would consider her to be in better form
Therefore, a QF or even SF is possible Zlochova should be demolished if she wins

Anyway, Anett often gets an upset in the 1st Round and in all of her major successes she has beaten a favourite or at least a danger in R1 so I don't mind this Let's just hope she hasn't lost any confidence

It'll be nice next week to have the seeding though Presuming she doesn't do a Perth on us

Also, Anett and and Ysaline have a good shot at the QFs with Moore/Hadzic in R1 And then another match vs Number 1`Seeds Rodionova/Lertcheewakarn

It is disturbing that literally no new foreign players have come to play these so this is really a 25 But with 50s Points and Prizemoney

Anyway, given this is her 1st 50K, good luck and win

Old Oct 21st, 2013, 05:01 AM   #2227
country flag muusa

Yes, it is embarrassing how weak this is for a 50k. The 25s played in Europe are much much stronger, maybe even some 15s. But it is not really players' fault (well, only those who didn't enter ).
Old Oct 21st, 2013, 05:31 AM   #2228
country flag chingching

Quote:
Yes, it is embarrassing how weak this is for a 50k. The 25s played in Europe are much much stronger, maybe even some 15s. But it is not really players' fault (well, only those who didn't enter ).
Yeah it's a good thing

BTW, Anet is only 58 Points off the Top 200 If she gets a Final this week, then presuming she does well next week she will guarantee it for her Year End Ranking as she only has 14 Points to defend Seems so insignificant now

Old Oct 21st, 2013, 05:46 AM   #2229
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Can't hurt you to get up early anyway
Yes it can, you have no idea

Good luck, Anett!
Very smart move (finally!) to play in Australia at this time of the year. Though she probably won't even get even.
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2013, 05:55 AM   #2230
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoAmI? View Post
Yes it can, you have no idea

Good luck, Anett!
Very smart move (finally!) to play in Australia at this time of the year. Though she probably won't even get even.

What do you mean she won't get even

Old Oct 21st, 2013, 11:18 AM   #2231
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

What do you mean she won't get even
I meant finanicially. Not that I've been calculating or anything. But either way the more she wins, the better it is
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2013, 11:27 AM   #2232
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoAmI? View Post
I meant finanicially. Not that I've been calculating or anything. But either way the more she wins, the better it is
I think Moscow and Miami are probably the only tournaments she's gotten even at Or maybe some of the Tallinns

Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 12:55 AM   #2233
country flag goOudinUSA

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Go Anett!!

2014 Season
TT: Singles (0); Doubles (3) - Hong Kong w/catgamer, Grenoble w/catgamer, Santa Margherita Di Pula w/catgamer
PAW: Hobart
Q-Ball: Shenzhen
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 01:36 AM   #2234
country flag Trey

Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future

Lost in the first round

R1: (3)Erika Sema (JPN) d. Anett Kontaveit (EST) 64 57 63

She made alot DF total of 10 & she faced 23 BP but her serve was only broken 9 times I guess she little off today
Trey is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 03:14 AM   #2235
country flag goOudinUSA

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Ugh.

2014 Season
TT: Singles (0); Doubles (3) - Hong Kong w/catgamer, Grenoble w/catgamer, Santa Margherita Di Pula w/catgamer
PAW: Hobart
Q-Ball: Shenzhen
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote