According to ESPN journalist, Sharapova and Dimitrov are dating - Page 95 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 20th, 2013, 05:58 PM   #1411
country flag LadyLil

LadyLil has much to be proud of LadyLil has much to be proud of LadyLil has much to be proud of LadyLil has much to be proud of LadyLil has much to be proud of LadyLil has much to be proud of LadyLil has much to be proud of LadyLil has much to be proud of LadyLil has much to be proud of LadyLil has much to be proud of LadyLil has much to be proud of
Re: According to ESPN journalist, Sharapova and Dimitrov are dating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
Because it was The Princess of Sweden.

Maria was there in all his matches, but "hidden", but a fan took pics of her.
Where are they? The pictures that is.

She was the Swedish Princess huh? Trying to show she's hands on with her daughter at a tennis match? Okay.

ETA saw a pic posted upthread. Could be anywhere. I thought I read that she was in the States.
LadyLil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 20th, 2013, 06:04 PM   #1412
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

^ She is in Sweden. She posted pictures from Sweden at her Twitter. Why are you so hard to deny this?

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic • Benoit Paire •
tumblr. • graphics thread •
Julian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 06:18 PM   #1413
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

because he's obviously jealous of Dimipova
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 06:31 PM   #1414
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

He thanked to Maria

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 06:31 PM   #1415
country flag jacobruiz
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNT2009 View Post
I bet she wasn't there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNT2009 View Post
So she will pretend to be BabyMirka following him to Basel? Wow, this girl.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyLil View Post
I think they would've shown her if she was there. Instead they kept showing a woman sitting in the front row reading and playing with her one year old.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyLil View Post
She was the Swedish Princess huh? Trying to show she's hands on with her daughter at a tennis match? Okay.

ETA saw a pic posted upthread. Could be anywhere. I thought I read that she was in the States.

Oh, my! So pressed and bitter because Maria watches her boyfriend win a title.

AT LONG LAST!!!! The DEMOCRATS BACK IN POWER!!!
OH, SAY DOES THE STAR-SPANGLED BANNER YET WAVE........ YES!!! YES!!!! YEESSSS!!!!! Don't waver, Mr. President - the people voted for you AND your agenda!!
Missouri State Fair - yet another reason to ban rodeos
jacobruiz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 07:11 PM   #1416
country flag unretrofied

unretrofied is just really nice unretrofied is just really nice unretrofied is just really nice unretrofied is just really nice unretrofied is just really nice unretrofied is just really nice unretrofied is just really nice unretrofied is just really nice unretrofied is just really nice unretrofied is just really nice unretrofied is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-MAC View Post
Benoit should have dealt with him yesterday
Coulda woulda shoulda...
unretrofied is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 08:26 PM   #1417
country flag Little Dreamer
テニプリ

Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Someone is getting laid tonight

Little Dreamer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 08:34 PM   #1418
country flag JadeFox

JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenFondue View Post
Hey now this is a family thread!

Okay I can't even keep a straight face for that. Get that D Masha.

When Daylight's fading,We're gonna play in the dark
Till it's golden again
JadeFox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 09:24 PM   #1419
country flag tennisbum79

tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
He thanked to Maria

I think you're going overboard a little.

Why are you so excited and giddy that he thanked Maria?
And you have to post a picture a video to prove it?

This still a women forum, not men forum.
Maria did not win, her boyfriend won.

Nadia Petrova Grand Slam Hope Is Fading
Updated: Sep 07. 2014
Next Update Date: Post 2015 AO
Rest in peace, Elena Baltacha.
tennisbum79 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 10:39 PM   #1420
country flag jacobruiz
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisbum79 View Post
I think you're going overboard a little.

Why are you so excited and giddy that he thanked Maria?
And you have to post a picture a video to prove it?

This still a women forum, not men forum.
Maria did not win, her boyfriend won.

Someone posted "he thanked Maria". So who exactly is "so excited and giddy" ? If you don't care to hear about Maria and Grigor, why come in here?

AT LONG LAST!!!! The DEMOCRATS BACK IN POWER!!!
OH, SAY DOES THE STAR-SPANGLED BANNER YET WAVE........ YES!!! YES!!!! YEESSSS!!!!! Don't waver, Mr. President - the people voted for you AND your agenda!!
Missouri State Fair - yet another reason to ban rodeos
jacobruiz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 10:46 PM   #1421
country flag tennisbum79

tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobruiz View Post
Someone posted "he thanked Maria". So who exactly is "so excited and giddy" ? If you don't care to hear about Maria and Grigor, why come in here?
Actually, I don't mind. In fact, I entourage this type of thread.

I am not of those posters with quick reflexive comment "Player forum" whenever thread is created about a player who is not their fave.

I am just objecting to video of an ATP player victory speech on WTA forum and the excitement comment posted underneath.

Nadia Petrova Grand Slam Hope Is Fading
Updated: Sep 07. 2014
Next Update Date: Post 2015 AO
Rest in peace, Elena Baltacha.

Last edited by tennisbum79 : Oct 21st, 2013 at 08:26 AM.
tennisbum79 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 10:55 PM   #1422
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

i've watched finals, camera didn't show her, she was probably somewhere hidden.. i don't know..

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 11:00 PM   #1423
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

I dont think she is there. She left Sweden a number of days ago. She is probs in Spain or back in the US.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 11:00 PM   #1424
country flag Tennisation

Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenFondue View Post
I know right? Congrats Grigor! Get it hun! I hope Sharapova lubes that strap-on real good.
Tennisation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 11:19 PM   #1425
country flag Matt01

Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisation View Post
I know right? Congrats Grigor! Get it hun! I hope Sharapova lubes that strap-on real good.