The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013 - Page 223 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 20th, 2013, 07:52 PM   #3331
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013

Just this.

Last edited by roddo1234 : Oct 20th, 2013 at 11:56 PM.
roddo1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 20th, 2013, 08:32 PM   #3332
Noten

Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of

Gawjus.

But where is she at? Doesn't look like Stockholm.
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 08:49 PM   #3333
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noten View Post
Gawjus.

But where is she at? Doesn't look like Stockholm.
I thought she was clear about leaving Stockholm the other day when she tweeted about suitcases and hashtagged travel or sth?

Is that Napa?
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 09:32 PM   #3334
Noten

Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by WowWow View Post
I thought she was clear about leaving Stockholm the other day when she tweeted about suitcases and hashtagged travel or sth?

Is that Napa?
She still tweeted about Sweden afterwards, though, and she supposedly attended Dimi's matches all week.

She uploaded that pic like ten hours ago, so she's probably still in Europe, maybe back at Spain.
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 09:53 PM   #3335
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noten View Post
She still tweeted about Sweden afterwards, though, and she supposedly attended Dimi's matches all week.

She uploaded that pic like ten hours ago, so she's probably still in Europe, maybe back at Spain.
She tweeted about Sweden , but I think she had left Stockholm by that time. And if the last tweet about Sweden is anything to go by, she had time to go back home (I'm not sure when she tweeted, though, I'm too lazy to check). No one saw her at the matches after that, so it's all just speculations.
You're right, could be Spain, too.
I guess we'll find out soon where she's at ... Or not lol
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 01:46 AM   #3336
country flag mep882408

mep882408 mep882408 mep882408 mep882408 mep882408 mep882408 mep882408 mep882408 mep882408 mep882408 mep882408

Great photo of Maria in spandex stretching standing on one leg she looks so good in those spandex i wish there was more photos.
mep882408 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 11:17 AM   #3337
WowWow
mhmmm

She's in Greece. Mystery solved.
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 02:09 PM   #3338
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by roddo1234 View Post
Just this.

Wow, amazing.
Abuttons is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 05:41 PM   #3339
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

The pic is over Greece, maybe she go to a close country to Greece

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2013, 07:07 AM   #3340
country flag C_Dub

C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all

Just because....

C_Dub is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2013, 07:58 AM   #3341
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Maria attended the CFDA fashion fund event in LA. Should be some pix soon.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2013, 08:14 AM   #3342
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Seriously Grandmapova

Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2013, 08:15 AM   #3343
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

She looks much better from the other angle I saw. I agree the hair from this angle makes her look matronly. I do love it though when she attends these fashion based events. Apart from tennis it just feels like home for her i.e. like this is where she will be after tennis.
Old Oct 24th, 2013, 08:17 AM   #3344
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Camilla Belle was also there
Old Oct 24th, 2013, 08:18 AM   #3345
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

She wearing Veronica Beard F13 and Gucci shoes - hence that photo of her at NYFW with the Beard girls (nice PR )

tbh even on the model that dress looks frumpy, at least go for something like this

Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote