<3 <3 <3 Gotcha! The Official DimiPova Thread <3 <3 <3 - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 20th, 2013, 04:02 PM   #181
country flag FedererBulgaria

FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute
Re: <3 <3 <3 Gotcha! The Official DimiPova Thread <3 <3 <3

Kisses for Maria by a crazy Dimi fan.
Advertisement

Old Oct 20th, 2013, 04:10 PM   #182
country flag Noten
-

Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of

Winning a first title at 22 . The hype machine will be in full force again now, no doubt.

And what's that comment from Harman? As if Martha would ever put Stockholm before Istanbul if she weren't injured.

Last edited by Noten : Oct 20th, 2013 at 04:41 PM. Reason: forgot to add the injured part.
Noten is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 04:16 PM   #183
country flag riff

riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noten View Post
Winning a first title at 22 . The hype machine will be in full force again now, no doubt.

And what's that comment from Harman? As if Martha would ever put Stockholm before Istanbul.
she was in Sweden, even watched a match live, maybe she still is
riff is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 04:25 PM   #184
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 04:37 PM   #185
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes, but in tennis any positive comment about someone not in the top three or four is called hype. Meanwhile I see positive articles 24/7 (page after page of them) about football players just because they happened to score a goal against a team that wouldn't even rank among the top 1000 teams in the world. Tennis fans should appreciate their athletes more I think. If you're the 50th best football player in the world you are a hero. If you're the 50th best boxer you're no doubt the WBC, WBA, WBO, IBF , FBI, CIA or IRA champion of the world in one of their countless weight divisions. If you're the 50th best swimmer you've probably won a medal - maybe even a gold at the Olympics because there are so many events to choose from. And so on.... But if you're the 50th best tennis player in the world you're just being called a scrub.
Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 04:56 PM   #186
country flag riff

riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all

it is so hard in tennis, and this title was won vs top 3 player
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 06:26 PM   #187
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

He thanked to Maria

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello

Last edited by Cecig : Oct 20th, 2013 at 06:31 PM.
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 06:31 PM   #188
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 06:54 PM   #189
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

^^ I love it
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 07:51 PM   #190

FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute

Guess who watched the final ((:

Old Oct 20th, 2013, 07:59 PM   #191
country flag riff

Quote:
Originally Posted by FedererBulgaria View Post
Guess who watched the final ((:

this is from an earlier match, is it not?
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 08:04 PM   #192

Quote:
Originally Posted by riff View Post
this is from an earlier match, is it not?
not sure,but IF she was there to watch the first round matches,cant see why she will not be there for the final
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 09:39 PM   #193
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

I'm really happy for Grigor. After the clay season he has really struggled so its great to see him get this title and get his ranking up there. Hopefully this will lead to even bigger and better things and will also inspire Maria.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 11:16 PM   #194
country flag Pops Maellard
Hot Messes Need Love

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

And what's that comment from Harman? As if Martha would ever put Stockholm before Istanbul if she weren't injured.
It's silly to say he's worth none of the hype though. He can hang with the best of the world and not a lot of players can say that. When he's playing well he's basically top 10 even if his ranking doesn't reflect it yet .

If he hadn't flopped at the slams this year he could've been near the top 10 already TBH .

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Pops Maellard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 11:36 PM   #195
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

I can definitely see him finishing top 15 next year if he continues to improve and does better at the slams. Lower top 10 may also be within reach.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote