According to ESPN journalist, Sharapova and Dimitrov are dating - Page 94 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 1st, 2013, 01:21 AM   #1396
country flag crescentmoon

crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: According to ESPN journalist, Sharapova and Dimitrov are dating

Someone posted an article about a week ago that said something on the order of that they were breaking up. Did anyone else see that thread?
crescentmoon is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 1st, 2013, 02:51 AM   #1397
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by crescentmoon View Post
Someone posted an article about a week ago that said something on the order of that they were breaking up. Did anyone else see that thread?
It was a troll from Twitter who said that, he was training in UCLA (where Maria trains)

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2013, 05:11 PM   #1398
country flag FedererBulgaria

FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute

All russian tabloids put the news that Marian and Grigor wait their first baby ! LOL
Old Oct 17th, 2013, 05:31 PM   #1399
country flag superstition

superstition has a reputation beyond repute superstition has a reputation beyond repute superstition has a reputation beyond repute superstition has a reputation beyond repute superstition has a reputation beyond repute superstition has a reputation beyond repute superstition has a reputation beyond repute superstition has a reputation beyond repute superstition has a reputation beyond repute superstition has a reputation beyond repute superstition has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: According to ESPN journalist, Sharapova and Dimitrov are dating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monzanator View Post
There's too much money involved these days in sport to waste time on boycotts because of gay laws in Russia. Get real, people, the Cold War is over and everyone's got too much $$$ to lose for the sake of it
Yeah, gay people and all of your family, friends, supporters, and people who appreciate all that you've done throughout history.

There's no time to waste on you. I'd sell my grandma on the street corner for a few bucks.
superstition is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 05:07 PM   #1400
country flag Superawesome

Superawesome has a brilliant future Superawesome has a brilliant future Superawesome has a brilliant future Superawesome has a brilliant future Superawesome has a brilliant future Superawesome has a brilliant future Superawesome has a brilliant future Superawesome has a brilliant future Superawesome has a brilliant future Superawesome has a brilliant future Superawesome has a brilliant future

Dimitrov won his first title Beating David Ferrer.

Maria Sharapova ‏@MariaSharapova 2h
Wow! What a special moment.
Superawesome is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 05:08 PM   #1401
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

^ His maiden ATP title

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic • Benoit Paire •
tumblr. • graphics thread •
Julian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 05:28 PM   #1402
country flag Halepsova

Halepsova has disabled reputation

I bet she wasn't there.
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 05:30 PM   #1403
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNT2009 View Post
I bet she wasn't there.
She was. She is currently at Stockholm, Sweden by her Twitter updates.

• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic • Benoit Paire •
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 05:30 PM   #1404
country flag V-MAC
blurring the lines between the real and the fake

V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute

Benoit should have dealt with him yesterday
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 05:41 PM   #1405
country flag Halepsova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian. View Post
So she will pretend to be BabyMirka following him to Basel? Wow, this girl.
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 05:42 PM   #1406
country flag LadyLil

LadyLil has much to be proud of LadyLil has much to be proud of LadyLil has much to be proud of LadyLil has much to be proud of LadyLil has much to be proud of LadyLil has much to be proud of LadyLil has much to be proud of LadyLil has much to be proud of LadyLil has much to be proud of LadyLil has much to be proud of LadyLil has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNT2009 View Post
I bet she wasn't there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian. View Post
I think they would've shown her if she was there. Instead they kept showing a woman sitting in the front row reading and playing with her one year old.
LadyLil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 05:44 PM   #1407
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyLil View Post
I think they would've shown her if she was there. Instead they kept showing a woman sitting in the front row reading and playing with her one year old.
Her?

Old Oct 20th, 2013, 05:45 PM   #1408
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyLil View Post
Because it was The Princess of Sweden.

Maria was there in all his matches, but "hidden", but a fan took pics of her.

Old Oct 20th, 2013, 05:51 PM   #1409
country flag Halepsova

Has anyone happened to get a bellyshot? Because there's still talk about the pregnancy on MTF.
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 05:57 PM   #1410
country flag Cecig

Not a good quality

With belly? jaja