Petra Uberalova Thread - Page 21 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 14th, 2013, 07:42 PM   #301
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra Uberalova Thread

10,000$ Antalya-Belek F12, Turkey

(8)Anastasia Rudakova (RUS) v (Q)Julia Jung (GER)
(Q)Gulnaz Dokey (KAZ) v (Q)Haine Ogata (JPN)
Gabriela Van De Graaf (NED) v Louise Brunskog (SWE)
(3)Petra Uberalova (SVK) v (Q)Katarina Stresnakova (SVK)

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Trey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 19th, 2013, 12:16 PM   #302
country flag vodnar

vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold

10,000$ Antalya-Belek F12, Turkey

R1: (3)Petra UBERALOVA SVK d. q Katarina STRESNAKOVA SVK 6:2 7:5
R2: (3) Petra UBERALOVA SVK d. Louise BRUNSKOG GER 6:4 6:2
QF: (3) Petra UBERALOVA SVK d. (8) Anastasia RUDAKOVA RUS 6:3 6:1
SF: (2) Martina KUBICIKOVA CZE d. (3) Petra UBERALOVA SVK 6:4 6:4

With the SF, has Petra at least her "should" reached. I hope next year will be much better. Petra will be healthy, and she will be take tennis seriously, and will not be wasting their talent.
vodnar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2013, 12:31 PM   #303
country flag vodnar

vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold

Otherwise, Petras future offers this

Old Oct 21st, 2013, 08:06 PM   #304
country flag Snooked

Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vodnar View Post

With the SF, has Petra at least her "should" reached
I dont understand what you want to say
Snooked is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 04:42 AM   #305
country flag vodnar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooked View Post
I dont understand what you want to say

I mean, as seeded #3, "should" be reached SF(in this tournament). But their entire season was disappointing for me...
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 12:49 PM   #306
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

To me her Season was Alright not great but not Awful neither I was hoping she could end this season in top 300, hopefully she can do it next year but she did win two titles

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Old Oct 24th, 2013, 03:57 PM   #307
country flag Trey

10,000$ Antalya-Belek F13

R1: (2)Petra Uberalova (SVK) d. Ekaterina Tsiklauri (RUS) 61 62
R2: Pia Konig (AUT) d. (2)Petra Uberalova (SVK) 61 63

Old Nov 24th, 2013, 11:04 PM   #308
country flag Trey

$25,000 Monterrey (MEX)

(1)Julia Cohen (USA) v Petra Uberalova (SVK)
Francoise Abanda (CAN) v Heidi El Tabakh (CAN)
Laura Pigossi (BRA) v Ana Sofia Sanchez (MEX)
(6)Allie Kiick (USA) v Nuria Parrizas-Diaz (ESP)

Old Nov 25th, 2013, 01:20 PM   #309
Eldest

Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute

Her draw is horrible. She might bash Cohen away or being moonballed to death.
And then Abanda/El Tabakh. Eww
Eldest is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28th, 2013, 06:56 PM   #310
country flag Snooked

Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of

Petra UBERALOVA (SVK) 6-3 6-0 Julia COHEN (USA) [1]
Snooked is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28th, 2013, 08:01 PM   #311
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Bencic Vekic Kovinic Smitkova Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Rezai Pervak Jovanovski Mitu Savic Sasnovich Kremen Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova Milevskaya
Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28th, 2013, 08:43 PM   #312
country flag Onslow

Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of

cohen is the worst wta player
Onslow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29th, 2013, 07:41 AM   #313
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Lost to Abanda 2&2.
Old Dec 2nd, 2013, 03:10 AM   #314
country flag Trey

$25,000 Merida (MEX)

(6)Chieh-Yu Hsu (USA) v Heidi El Tabakh (CAN)
Barbara Bonic (SRB) v Miyu Kato (JPN)
Petra Uberalova (SVK) v (Q)Jillian O'Neill (CAN)
(4)Adriana Perez (VEN) v Marina Melnikova (RUS)

Old May 9th, 2014, 08:51 AM   #315
country flag kompik

kompik is an unknown quantity at this point

I have not heard about her for some time, but now I have noticed that she played doubles in Trnava.
1R: A.K. Schmiedlová, Uberalová - Jani, Kapshay 4:6, 4:6
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Em...%80%93_Doubles
In singles she lost in the first round of qualifying:
Q1: Uberalová - (5) Mitu 3:6, 6:4, 1:6
http://www.itftennis.com/procircuit/...tid=1100031527
kompik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote