*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4. - Page 275 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 8th, 2013, 07:05 PM   #4111
country flag VIK!

VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
PS: Just a random question - when was the last time Redfoo and Vika have been seen together? At some point before the US Open?
I was wondering the same..
The undeniable fact that she lost a bit of her motivation and that she had some kind of bad mood periods in the last couple of weeks(months..??) and knowing now she's in Australia, seeing Mr. Gordy and refreshing their relationship, let me assume that she simply needed some time for.. you know.. L'amour..
VIK! is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 17th, 2013, 01:09 PM   #4112
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute

WTA Live From Istanbul On Sunday

http://www.wtatennis.com/news/articl...nbul-on-sunday

Quote:
ISTANBUL, Turkey - Tune into WTA Live from Istanbul presented by Xerox this Sunday, taking you behind the scenes at the official draw ceremony at the TEB BNP Paribas WTA Championships - Istanbul. Starting at 5:30pm EET we will be chatting with the entire elite eight - Serena Williams, Victoria Azarenka, Agnieszka Radwanska, Li Na, Sara Errani, Petra Kvitova, Jelena Jankovic and Angelique Kerber - then at 6:00pm EET we'll be bringing you the official draw ceremony, live!

The elite eight will also be answering your questions...
Exordes is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 17th, 2013, 04:37 PM   #4113
country flag mariel

mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all

Hi guys,

Who is going to Istanbul this year?
I am. Who else?
mariel is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 19th, 2013, 12:50 AM   #4114
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

After losing two first round matches, I wouldn't be suprised if she suprises me with a great result again next week, if that makes sense.

What do you think would qualify as a good result?

For me, if she is going through the group stage would be a good result. If she is not it will be not be a good result, regardless of the draw.

Anything more than that would be great imo. With her shaky form lately, i could see her losing a match and end up playing Serena in the semi finals. But now im just guessing wildly.
garwe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 19th, 2013, 12:46 PM   #4115
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute

Patrick Mouratoglou's interview and his opinion about Vika:
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/21/sp...mIa8zcxg&_r=1&

Quote:
Q. It seems Azarenka is the only player who can match Serena’s hunger to win. Would you agree?

A. Exactly, and she showed it in the U.S. Open final. She has an ability to continue fighting. When she was down a set and 4-1 and two breaks, there is hardly anyone who could have done what she did against Serena and come back to win the second set. But in the same manner, 99 percent of the players would have collapsed in the third set after being so close to win the match in the second. But Serena was able to reaccelerate. Both were exceptional. She really is a champion, Vika. You can see it. For the moment she doesn’t have the record, but it will come. I have a lot of admiration for her. I don’t want her to win, but she’s a champion.
Otherwise I just hope the WTA Tour Championships would be a good ending for this season. And Mariel, remember to take some photos in Istanbul......
Exordes is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 19th, 2013, 01:03 PM   #4116
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by garwe View Post
After losing two first round matches, I wouldn't be suprised if she suprises me with a great result again next week, if that makes sense.

What do you think would qualify as a good result?

For me, if she is going through the group stage would be a good result. If she is not it will be not be a good result, regardless of the draw.

Anything more than that would be great imo. With her shaky form lately, i could see her losing a match and end up playing Serena in the semi finals. But now im just guessing wildly.
Agree, for me making the SF would be a good result, final would be a great result, winning it would be an amazing result.

For now, I just hope she puts all she's got left in the tank into the tournament, even if she still can't bring her best tennis. I want to see her fighting like last year.
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 19th, 2013, 10:47 PM   #4117
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

The draw is coming out tomorrow .

The options are:
Serena Williams/Azarenka
Agnieszka Radwańska/Na Li
Kvitová/Errani
Janković/Kerber

I'd say the ideal group would be Vika, Lady Aga, Heerrani, and Empress. The most dangerous is probably KvittyGOAT although at the same time that could be the easiest as you never know with her. Also, I'd say NaNa, Empress, and Carebear all could potentially be dangerous so ideally Vika would face them later in the week as particularly the latter two are probably getting tired at this stage of the season.

It will be interesting to see .

ATP: Novak Djoković

Crazy Frenches! Gilles Simon | Alizé Cornet
iGOAT is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 19th, 2013, 10:59 PM   #4118
country flag VIK!

VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by iGOAT View Post

It will be interesting to see .
Exactly my feelings!
VIK! is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 19th, 2013, 11:22 PM   #4119
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariel View Post
Hi guys,

Who is going to Istanbul this year?
I am. Who else?
Have fun Mariel .

I would love to go, but unfortunately I am not.
ozza is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 03:52 PM   #4120
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

So:

Red:
Williams
Radwanska
Kvitova
Kerber

White:
Azarenka
Na
Errani
Jankovic

Good group for Vika.
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 03:53 PM   #4121
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future
Any group would have been fine really. No reason not to win all 3 matches.
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 03:55 PM   #4122
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Ready to go . Vika better play on Tuesday. I hate this play 5 days in a row rubbish at YEC.
ozza is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 04:01 PM   #4123
country flag Hyacinth
Only Vika

Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all

Not bad huh.
Best result: win 3 all and avoid Serena.
Li is hard to handle but I do believe in Vika, if she's fit.

Last edited by Hyacinth : Oct 20th, 2013 at 04:06 PM.
Hyacinth is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 04:09 PM   #4124
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute

It's definitely the best group she could have gotten, but she really needs to have all the suckiness she's been showing of late out of her system to advance out of round robin.
hurricanejeanne is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 04:12 PM   #4125
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

Ready to go! Good luck Vika.

Hope she gets one day rest between matches. Last year she didn't and i think that was part of why she lost later on.
garwe is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread