Victoria Azarenka (VIDEOS THREAD) - Page 98 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 29th, 2013, 05:16 PM   #1456
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Victoria Azarenka (VIDEOS THREAD)

The last video.
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 30th, 2013, 08:13 AM   #1457
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute

Interview with Vika Azarenka [2013 China Open]

Quote:
Q&A by Pauline from Switzerland!
A fan from Switzerland, Pauline, sent me some questions for a school project she is working on...
I thought that the questions were good and so filmed the answers and uploaded the video for all you guys!
Good luck at school everybody... x

Victoria Azarenka:Warm up before my match. China 2013

Exordes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2013, 05:09 AM   #1458
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Old Oct 18th, 2013, 05:00 PM   #1459
country flag mariel

mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all

Some video's of todays practise on:
http://vk.com/vika_azarenka?w=wall-33614551_57100
mariel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2013, 05:56 PM   #1460
country flag mariel

mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all

This is really RIDICULOUS but so FUNNY
Vika is around 13 minutes "fiancee"

Old Oct 19th, 2013, 10:51 PM   #1461
country flag VIK!

VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of

^
If i will see it, will i regret it?
We know Mr. Gordy is a weird guy, with weird videos..
VIK! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 08:27 AM   #1462
country flag Natural Joe

Watch Vika LIVE here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_HA_TKFeLA#t=2406765
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 08:28 AM   #1463
country flag Natural Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIK! View Post
^
If i will see it, will i regret it?
We know Mr. Gordy is a weird guy, with weird videos..
I'm asking myself the same...someone tell us please.
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 12:32 PM   #1464
country flag mariel

Sorry it is too funny and Vika is in it.

Old Oct 20th, 2013, 01:36 PM   #1465
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute

WTA Live from Istanbul

Old Oct 21st, 2013, 08:40 AM   #1466
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariel View Post
Sorry it is too funny and Vika is in it.

The mayor has the worst australian-american accent ever
Old Oct 21st, 2013, 07:34 PM   #1467
country flag wagner1912

wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light

wagner1912 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2013, 09:02 PM   #1468
country flag VIK!

VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of

YEC 2013
Some parts from the TRT Spor Interview

http://www.trtspor.com.tr/videolar/b...ranim-414.html
VIK! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 12:14 AM   #1469
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Does anyone know of where to find the 2011 Azarenka-Williams match at the US Open? The full match, not just highlights.

ATP: Novak Djoković

Crazy Frenches! Gilles Simon | Alizé Cornet
iGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 10:55 PM   #1470
country flag Exordes

Victoria Azarenka vs Sara Errani - 2013 WTA Championships Robin Round (Highlights)

First Set Tiebreak

Interview with Victoria Azarenka after the match against Sara Errani

Last edited by Exordes : Oct 24th, 2013 at 11:34 AM. Reason: Updating videos