Megan Moulton-Levy Mania - Page 57 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 25th, 2013, 12:10 PM   #841
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Megan Moulton-Levy Mania

Nice effort against a very tough team
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 27th, 2013, 08:44 PM   #842
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

Beijing:

R1: MML/Aoyama vs. Goerges/Zahlavova Strycova

Tough draw, gl and do your best!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2013, 04:57 PM   #843

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

Lost 75 46 10-8

so close. Better luck next time!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Oct 18th, 2013, 10:35 AM   #844

Moscow:

R1: (3)Dushevina/Parra Santonja def. MML/Garcia 63 60

too bad she doesn't have a regular partner she can play with. That makes it so much more difficult for her.

Old Dec 31st, 2013, 08:11 AM   #845

Auckland:

R1: (4)MML/Barthel def. Beygelzimer/Irigoyen 46 63 10-8
QF: (4)MML/Barthel vs. Chan/Xu

not the worst draw. gl megan, get some wins down under!

Old Dec 31st, 2013, 12:07 PM   #846

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

MML Nice way to start out the season
Old Jan 1st, 2014, 12:09 PM   #847

QF: (4)MML/Barthel def. Chan/Xu 61 75
SF: (4)MML/Barthel vs. Fichman/Sanchez

good draw, get to the final, megan!

Old Jan 1st, 2014, 03:30 PM   #848

Well done Another winnable match in the semis ... GL!
Old Jan 2nd, 2014, 08:11 PM   #849

SF: Fichman/Sanchez def. (4)MML/Barthel 62 64

at least a SF, now keep it up!

Old Jan 4th, 2014, 05:48 PM   #850

Sydney:

R1: MML/Jurak vs. Hantuchova/Parra Santonja

gl megan. too bad she doesn't have a regular partner to play with. she has to adapt to new partners nearly every week. hope she finds someone to play with on a regular basis soon!

Old Jan 7th, 2014, 11:18 AM   #851

R1: Hantuchova/Parra Santonja def. MML/Jurak 26 76 10-1

so close!

Old Jan 13th, 2014, 09:07 AM   #852

Australian Open:

R1: MML/Barthel vs. (1)Errani/Vinci

worst draw. gl megan, enjoy the match and use this tiny little opportunity to get the upset!

Old Jan 13th, 2014, 10:07 AM   #853
country flag GOATdin0931

GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute

They can do it!

New York, New York

#1 Fan of Melanie Oudin and Lauren Davis
GOATdin0931 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2014, 12:18 PM   #854

I'm not happy with the draw, obviously But at least she has a good partner... GL!
Old Jan 16th, 2014, 12:33 PM   #855

R1: (1)Errani/Vinci def. MML/Barthel 75 62

at least a close first set. better luck with the draw next time megan!