2013 PAW Management Thread - Sign Up for 2013 !! - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 10th, 2013, 07:25 PM   #76
country flag valac222

valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2013 PAW Management Thread - Sign Up for 2013 !!

I can do Tashkent
valac222 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 10th, 2013, 11:10 PM   #77
country flag Zenith.

Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute

I've become a senior member!
Will surely need a hand, but I'd like to attempt a Guangzhou debut, but not sure of my schedule that week yet. I'll post here if anything comes up (hopefully not!)
Nastia Mona Venus

R.I.P. Bally - you will always be remembered
Zenith. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 09:51 PM   #78
country flag purtov

purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of

#667 New Haven please
purtov is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2013, 01:01 AM   #79
country flag purtov

purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of

I'll take US Open
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 01:50 PM   #80
country flag mariusz_pol

mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of

For me Seoul, Linz and Luxembourg
Suicide W Tashkent'13, F Moscow'13 ||| FITD F Paris'14, F Auckland'14, F Luxembourg'13, F Toronto '13
FITD Doubles W Kuala Lumpur'14, W Tokyo'13, W Baku'13
mariusz_pol is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2013, 02:39 PM   #81
country flag purtov

I'll take Tokyo
Old Sep 27th, 2013, 07:03 AM   #82
country flag purtov

I'll take Beijing
Old Sep 27th, 2013, 06:09 PM   #83
country flag valac222

valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute

I can do Osaka (if it is not a problem that I do it from CET)

I also can do Moscow (if it is a 13 pick tourney)
valac222 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2013, 06:50 AM   #84
country flag purtov

Quote:
Originally Posted by valac222 View Post

Good luck!
Old Oct 3rd, 2013, 12:02 PM   #85
country flag Emrys

Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by valac222 View Post

that would be great
and yes Moscow is a 13 pick tournament

If you play Fantasy Manager PM you're Partner Code (Real Madrid,Barcelona,Juventus,Boca Juniors,Anderlecht)
Tumblr: http://thesaturdays-victoriajustice.tumblr.com/
Emrys is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2013, 11:30 PM   #86
country flag sdtoot

sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute

I am sorry but I won't be able to manage the PAW YEC's this year - I am working away from home all that week and I may only have internet access via my phone. Hopefully someone else can run the tournament this year.
sdtoot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2013, 11:22 PM   #87
country flag Zenith.

Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute
I could take it if absolutely nobody else can. It would only be my second tournament though but I think the time zone would fit me better. Hopefully somebody else can take it though. Just letting you know I'm available.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Nastia Mona Venus

Old Oct 14th, 2013, 08:01 PM   #88
country flag Zenith.

Anybody for YEC other than me? If not I will open the thread on Thursday or Friday...

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Nastia Mona Venus

Old Oct 17th, 2013, 08:21 PM   #89
country flag Zenith.

I will open the thread tomorrow or Saturday. I don't have too much time next week but I'll try my best!
Nastia Mona Venus