Dominika Cibulkova Thread - Page 218 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 10th, 2013, 02:49 PM   #3256
country flag Number19

Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dominika Cibulkova Thread

R2 Linz:

Domi sends Piter to the bakery (where the very skinny Piter needs to go) 6-0 6-1

From the start Piter couldn't handle Domi's pace and movement. The first set was just over 20 minutes. In between sets Piter talked to her coach/brother and had 2 bananas and came out in the second more relaxed and energized hitting a couple of winners, which excluding 2 aces I'm not sure Piter had any winners in the first. The game was still gifted by Domi though as she double faulted. After that I didn't see any of the match as I had to be elsewhere.

Ana Ivanovic next.
Number19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 14th, 2013, 03:16 PM   #3257
country flag Number19

Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute

Domi's 1R opponent in Moscow will be Vesna Dolonc. 2R likely Daniela and likely 3R either Kirilenko or Pavs.

POME!!!

Last edited by Number19 : Oct 14th, 2013 at 03:50 PM.
Old Oct 15th, 2013, 03:07 PM   #3258
country flag Number19

Well, it's the end of the 2013 season for Domi. She lost 6-3 5-7 3-6 to Dolonc.

Old Oct 15th, 2013, 05:08 PM   #3259
country flag vodnar

vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold

vodnar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2013, 03:21 PM   #3260
country flag Number19

Dominika Cibulkova
15 hours ago

Je 3.30hod rano a my sme na ceste na letisko..kratka tohto rocna navsteva Moskvy,nebolo to to prave orechove ale taky je sport..nabuduci rok sa vratim! a teraz zasluzeny oddych.. s pozdravom ospala Domi

Its 3.30am and we r on the way to the airport..short visit this year at Kremlin cup,it wasnt my day yesterday,but i will be back next year! and now well deserved rest ahead of me.. with love your sleepy Domi
Old Nov 24th, 2013, 04:30 PM   #3261
country flag Number19

Domi's fitness preparation in High Tatras is over, she is heading to Florida

Domi's fitness preparation in High Tatras is over, she is heading to Florida after more than one week in High Tatras, Slovakia. She was spending her time with her personal coach Matej Liptak and her physiotherapist Iveta Stankova. The part of the fitness preparation was also hiking, she reached the top of the mount "Solisko" and "Zelene pleso". But now, she is already thinking about tennis preparation in Florida.

Dominika is not a frequent hiker and hiking is tough for her. "Solisko, it was like a quick death for me. Zelene pleso was much easier, it took us no more than one hour to get there. High Tatras are my favorite mountains, it feels like home for me. I love this part of my preparation before the new season and I am always looking forward to it," said Domi. And she described one of her typical days in Tatras. "We were running around the lake Strbske Pleso from 08.00a.m without breakfast. Then we had yoga for about half hour. Before the lunchtime, we had another phase of running, but just a short distance. After the lunch, I had some time for myself. At 06.00 p.m., there was a time for gym, the time to strengthen my muscles. At the end of the day, I used to go to sauna or pool."

Now, it is high time for tennis preparation, but in Florida. "I will be at Chris Evert Academy, where I can meet Madison Keys or Lucie Safarova. I might try the new racquets. The same brand Dunlop, but longer and heavier types," added Domi. She is flying back to Slovakia on the 19th of December.

http://www.domicibulkova.com/en/tournaments/news

Longer, heavier racquet. Doesn't she already use one of the biggest?

November 22
Tazka makacka,nic neni zadarmo..a stale to neni ista zaruka uspechu!ale o tom je sport a ja ho milujem.. tak pome!!!

Hard work,nothing is for free..and it still doesnt guarantee 100%success! but thats sport and i love it..so lets do it!pome!!!

5 hours ago

..posledny beh a pred cielom kondicny povedal,posledny plati veceru..co myslite kto vyhral..??!! haha

..last run and trainer said,last one pays dinner..guess who won..?! haha

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=739260379421821
Old Nov 28th, 2013, 03:37 PM   #3262
country flag tim83

tim83 has a brilliant future tim83 has a brilliant future tim83 has a brilliant future tim83 has a brilliant future tim83 has a brilliant future tim83 has a brilliant future tim83 has a brilliant future tim83 has a brilliant future tim83 has a brilliant future tim83 has a brilliant future tim83 has a brilliant future

any news about her early schedule in 2014?
tim83 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28th, 2013, 07:31 PM   #3263
country flag Zenith.

Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute
^^^She is 9th in Brisbane and 14th in Sydney. So possible seed at Brisbane...

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Nastia Mona Venus

R.I.P. Bally - you will always be remembered
Zenith. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2013, 01:53 AM   #3264
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Brisbane
(1)Williams v BYE
Petkovic v Mattek Sands
Date Krumm v (wc)Rogowska
Cibulkova v (6)Wozniacki
Old Dec 29th, 2013, 12:38 AM   #3265
country flag CheddarChomper

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks Caro for withdrawing. Makes Domi's task much easier!
Old Dec 29th, 2013, 03:17 AM   #3266
country flag CheddarChomper

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute

Domi's new 1st round opponent is Heather Watson.
Old Dec 30th, 2013, 01:12 AM   #3267
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

First set 64.
Old Dec 30th, 2013, 01:50 AM   #3268
country flag elba

64 63
Old Dec 30th, 2013, 01:56 AM   #3269
country flag vodnar

vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold

Date Krumm next
vodnar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2013, 05:10 AM   #3270
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Treachery is a virus
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote