The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News| 700+ weeks in Top 100! - Page 41 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 13th, 2013, 04:15 PM   #601
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News| 6th Singles Title in Birmingham

So, here's the TOC list after Linz/Osaka:

[1] Halep
[2] Stosur
[3] Vesnina
[4] Cornet
[5] Safarova
[6] Hantuchova

[WC] Ivanovic
[WC] Pironkova

Next on line are Rybarikova, Jovanovski and Svitolina. Highly possible Caroline will win in Luxembourg and play in Sofia!

Richie's is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 13th, 2013, 04:57 PM   #602
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News| The Final Countdown of 2013. So

Into Moscow's MD.
Singles:
R1: Q

Doubles: with Vesnina as No1 seeds.

Old Oct 14th, 2013, 02:26 PM   #603
country flag Hit_It_Hard

Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News| The Final Countdown of 2013. So

Come on Dani!
Hit_It_Hard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2013, 05:38 PM   #604
country flag Daniela-Is-Mine
Welcome to the Tragic Kingdom

Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute

Doubles win. Parra Santonja as the Q. Get it dani!!
Should be streamed. On court 1

Agnieska, Magdalena, Katya
Jelena, Iveta, Anna, Stefanie, Andrea H, Angelique, Klara
Retired: Justine, ElenaD, Camille, Ai, Zuzana, Martina, Agnes, Alona, Kim, Marion
Daniela-Is-Mine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2013, 04:10 PM   #605
country flag eddyhanty

eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all

Great win! 61 62 against Santonja, Donlonc next. Quarters is definitely a possibility.
eddyhanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2013, 09:04 PM   #606
Richie's

The best on court attitude and serve (specially on 1st set) I've seen this year (alongside with Birmingham final against Franny).
You look how she's able to play when she serve good (and normally), uses her BH, goes for her shots and cover the court!
NEW Coach as well!

Old Oct 15th, 2013, 09:21 PM   #607
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie's View Post
The best on court attitude and serve (specially on 1st set) I've seen this year (alongside with Birmingham final against Franny).
You look how she's able to play when she serve good (and normally), uses her BH, goes for her shots and cover the court!
NEW Coach as well!
Who is it?

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."
Sammo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2013, 10:20 PM   #608
country flag Tim_Danielafan6

Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of

come on dani!!! what does she have to do to counteract her lux points? id love her to finish in the top 32
Tim_Danielafan6 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2013, 09:06 AM   #609
country flag Christork17

Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of

A final in Moscow or a good run in Sofia if she qualifies.
Christork17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2013, 10:55 AM   #610
Richie's

Moscow's surface suits her perfectly. Her body language was good against Para yesterday.
So, if she brings that aggressive game on court, she'll beat Dolonc on R2 and maybe Kirilekno/Pavlyuchenokova!

Old Oct 16th, 2013, 10:58 AM   #611
Richie's

There is a fight for the last spot about Sofia. First 5 are pretty secured. Only if Rybarikova (in Moscow) or Jovanovski (Luxembourg) passes Daniela can put her out of the run.
I guess Daniela has the better chances of them all. a QF in Moscow is important.
UNLESS Stephens/Wozniacki/Petkovic win Luxembourg

Old Oct 16th, 2013, 12:50 PM   #612
country flag Daniela-Is-Mine
Welcome to the Tragic Kingdom

Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There is a fight for the last spot about Sofia. First 5 are pretty secured. Only if Rybarikova (in Moscow) or Jovanovski (Luxembourg) passes Daniela can put her out of the run.
I guess Daniela has the better chances of them all. a QF in Moscow is important.
UNLESS Stephens/Wozniacki/Petkovic win Luxembourg
Or Bouchard. Or Bojana.

Luckily Petko and Bouchard are playing each other.
Ideally a rando wins Lux. I don't see someone beating Woz though.

Edit: petko winning is still ranked behind Daniela. So petko for the title.

Agnieska, Magdalena, Katya
Jelena, Iveta, Anna, Stefanie, Andrea H, Angelique, Klara
Retired: Justine, ElenaD, Camille, Ai, Zuzana, Martina, Agnes, Alona, Kim, Marion
Daniela-Is-Mine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2013, 04:43 PM   #613
country flag vodnar

vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
NEW Coach as well!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammo View Post
Who is it?
Vladimír Pláteník, but only for Moscow, decision isn't been made yet. He is coach of Ajla Tomljanovic?

Last edited by vodnar : Oct 16th, 2013 at 04:49 PM.
vodnar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2013, 04:05 PM   #614
country flag Christork17

Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of

Platenik former one of Cibulkova (good results) and Hercog '12 (bad results)

WIN WIN
But bad bad match.
Down 0-3 in the third, put money on her, won 6-4
Threesetsova as usual.
Now Pavlyuchenkova, bad H2H...
Christork17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2013, 04:09 PM   #615
country flag AK-DH Fan

AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future

:Well glad she got to the quarters But not to excited about the next match. SHe's never done well vs Pavlyuchenkova. and she barely scraped through this match
Anna Chakvetadze
Tatiana Golovin
Maria Kirilenko
Ai Sugiyama

Other faves are-Hingis, Pierce, Myskina & Dementieva

|Ain't no party like a ...COCKTAIL PARTY!|D' Express_020|
AK-DH Fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote