OPPA GANGNAM STYLE! - Asian Hardcourt Swing Cheering Thread - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 14th, 2013, 10:08 PM   #181
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: OPPA GANGNAM STYLE! - Asian Hardcourt Swing Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embittered View Post
Bok? Morozova??

The notorious Wimby girls' SF against Ishizu was on Bok's watch, though, wasn't it?
Bok! That's him

He helped Laura through her early development in juniors. Would be great if she could get back in contact with him. Yep, Ishizu match was with Bok. The infamous Wimby SF in 08 against Tabakova was while she was with Bok too.

Bok has been the longest coach she's ever had.
Advertisement

Old Oct 14th, 2013, 10:15 PM   #182
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
“@russellcfuller: Laura Robson told Miles Maclagan in a telephone conversation on Saturday that she wanted to end their coaching relationship”
Ouch.
Old Oct 14th, 2013, 10:37 PM   #183
country flag rjcdude44

rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all

Woah. Didn't see that coming.
All the best to her in the search for ANOTHER coach.
Stability please for next season, I'm feeling that this next appointment is crucial to her development.
It's a good move going to Nick's academy for training, he's a great and knowledgeable guy, but I wonder how long it is going to be before we hear an american accent with all this time spent in the states on the WTA circuit and off season
rjcdude44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2013, 10:39 PM   #184
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

How topical: Choosing the right tennis coach is important no matter what your age or ability.

And how have the commenters let this opportunity slip?

(OT, Naiktha Bains dad made one of the comments.)
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2013, 06:54 AM   #185
country flag Play_Suspended
Finding a cure for double-faultitis

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

Harman suggests Högstedt in the Times today, Max could set that one up. Very good coach, what do people think about him? Although I do like the idea of a women, there are so few....Genie was lucky to nab one.
Old Oct 15th, 2013, 10:26 AM   #186
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Play_Suspended View Post
Harman suggests Högstedt in the Times today, Max could set that one up. Very good coach, what do people think about him? Although I do like the idea of a women, there are so few....Genie was lucky to nab one.
I just hope she takes her time to choose one . She needs an experience coach.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
guichard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2013, 12:57 PM   #187
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play_Suspended View Post
Coincidentally, I was just saying in the GM thread (before I saw that post!) that Hogstedt would be a good move for her. I always thought Maclagan was a bad fit for her because, imo, Laura at this point in her career needs a coach who is unquestionably the boss in their relationship and steers her. And Hogstedt by all accounts (according to Haas, Li, Sharapova) is a workaholic who gives his charges honest opinions on what they need to improve*, and that's really what she needs to kick on to the next level.

*he maybe isn't quite as OTT crazy as Krajan apparently is though
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2013, 12:57 PM   #188
country flag Lloy4dAustin

Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light

martina hingis,jimmy conors,thomas hogstedt,emily mauresamo,elena dementieva...whatever
================================================== ================================================== ================
Lloy4dAustin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2013, 01:01 PM   #189
country flag KeysisGOAT

KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future

Hi, I was Kotre. I'm still a Robson fan, I just lost a bet.
KeysisGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2013, 01:18 PM   #190
country flag jay holter

jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of

I'm excited about this coach change. She needs a good upheaval.
jay holter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2013, 03:47 PM   #191
country flag Evans.

Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all
I think it's for the best.

I'm guessing from her quotes that it'll be a good few weeks before we find out.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Evans. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2013, 03:49 PM   #192
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

I Heard thomas hogstedt is coaching two junior girl already through maybe I guess we see laura said she say who gonna be her new coach soon

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Trey is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2013, 04:39 PM   #193
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeysisGOAT View Post
Hi, I was Kotre. I'm still a Robson fan, I just lost a bet.
Tame nym. Wasted my time registering overhypedrobsuck as a sock puppet, you didn't need my help.
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2013, 06:19 PM   #194
country flag KeysisGOAT

KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embittered View Post
Tame nym. Wasted my time registering overhypedrobsuck as a sock puppet, you didn't need my help.
Eh, apparently there are rules against names that bash players otherwise I would have gone with the original name or something close to it.
KeysisGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2013, 07:48 PM   #195
Royals.

Quote:
Great day at the Adidas headquarters in Germany. So cool going through the archives, had to wear gloves to hold Rod Laver's shoes from 1962.
Name some German coaches who are free right now. And who's prepared to handle RobboTheCoachKiller.

Ready, set...

Go, Go, Go!