Dexter - Page 55 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 15th, 2013, 04:04 AM   #811
country flag Crazy Canuck

Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dexter

Whenever it is that Showtime decided Dexter was an untouchable hero is when the show jumped shark. When exactly that happened is debatable. Probably the end of Season 2, when the only smart or interesting detective to ever work at Miami metro was killed off.

The show outlived it's premise a long, long time before it reached it's actual conclusion. Showtime is currently doing the same with Nurse Jackie, which also would have been a great 2-3 season series.
Crazy Canuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 15th, 2013, 05:44 AM   #812
country flag Mattographer
TF's Resident Photographer

Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisboi View Post
I thought making Dexter a father was one of the worst decisions in the show. Killing LaGuerta seemed like a jump the shark moment & elements of the last 2 seasons were very sensational. I think the show should have been 7 seasons & Deb dying from a blood cloth
What amazed me was that NOBODY looking out for the murderer of LaGuerta! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! Not even Angel. I think it was the worst decision to kill her off the show if they have no intent to resolve. I think that would have a lot better final season than what they just did with this season.

Listen to the silence. That's who I am and what I like.
Mattographer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2013, 07:30 AM   #813
country flag Crazy Canuck

Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattographer View Post
What amazed me was that NOBODY looking out for the murderer of LaGuerta! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! Not even Angel. I think it was the worst decision to kill her off the show if they have no intent to resolve. I think that would have a lot better final season than what they just did with this season.
If I remember correctly, Dexter staged it to look as though Estrada and Laguerta killed each other. So, nobody was looking for her killer because the case was considered closed. This is also why Quinn didn't believe Deb when she claimed to have been the one to do it. Obviously this story line is incredibly dumb, even dumber than if they actually did just ignore that LaGuerta had died.
Crazy Canuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2013, 10:29 AM   #814
country flag Big_Banana

Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute

La Ni: hlo Aga. u know who won grand slum titel?
Aga: nope La Ni
La Ni: not u, lel
Aga: nd who baet top ten plaiur? not u, lel
La Ni: ei cri evri tiem
Big_Banana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2014, 08:59 PM   #815
country flag Oermi

Oermi has a reputation beyond repute Oermi has a reputation beyond repute Oermi has a reputation beyond repute Oermi has a reputation beyond repute Oermi has a reputation beyond repute Oermi has a reputation beyond repute Oermi has a reputation beyond repute Oermi has a reputation beyond repute Oermi has a reputation beyond repute Oermi has a reputation beyond repute Oermi has a reputation beyond repute

anyone else here who misses Dexter like hell?
Old May 28th, 2014, 09:23 PM   #816
country flag Blu€

Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oermi View Post
anyone else here who misses Dexter like hell?
After that awful final season it's difficult to miss it

···♥♥Wozniacki♥♥···

♪♫♪♫In a sky full of stars I think I saw you ♪♫♪♫
Blu€ is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2014, 10:10 PM   #817
country flag borrowedheaven

borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu€ View Post
After that awful final season it's difficult to miss it
Same. I've never had a problem with suspension of disbelief, so i could deal with plot holes or things being unrealistic, but the last season was just a clusterfuck of epic proportions. And it's tainted my view of the whole series.

Clijsters|Pavlyuchenkova|Kvitova|Azarenka

borrowedheaven is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 11:10 PM   #818
country flag NoppaNoppa

NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of

Not crying copycat, but come on!

NoppaNoppa is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2014, 05:09 AM   #819
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Canuck View Post
If I remember correctly, Dexter staged it to look as though Estrada and Laguerta killed each other. So, nobody was looking for her killer because the case was considered closed. This is also why Quinn didn't believe Deb when she claimed to have been the one to do it. Obviously this story line is incredibly dumb, even dumber than if they actually did just ignore that LaGuerta had died.
When deb first out it was the jump the shark for the show
Season 6 was weak but when deb finding out it was awful

The peak was when she killed laguerta, so out of character

I heads Michael.c hall said he didn't like the final

Hug it out as long as it takes, people
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote